October 21, 2014 | 2164 users online

Fragrances - Bulgari - Jasmin Noir

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 7:45:00 AM More reviews by pchotai

I got this as a wedding anniversary gift from my husband. I don't think he smelled it before buying it. But I'm so glad he bought it. I'm loving the musky sexy smell of this on me. The bottle is posh looking, the lasting power is absolutely great (2 days, sometimes more).

My husband can't stay away from me with this on, I suppose that's enough said...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by resalazar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this scent in the winter. To me, it's sultry but also warm. The woodsy end notes are more long-lasting on my clothing than on my skin. When I smell it on a sweater in my closet, it makes me feel wonderful and reminds me to go back for another spray.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Colourpop

I really wanted to like this, I like Bulgari fragrances in general (particularly Blv, Blv Notte and Pour Femme) and I wanted to try something that would be good for evenings. I sprayed this in the store and thought it smelt great but then my opinion changed. It is a little too sweet for me, plus I realised it smells incredibly similar to Estee Lauder Sensuous in the drydown (which I already own). A nice scent but there are better ones in the Bulgari range.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by staceybaby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this smells like something heavy and outdated from the 80's...yichhhhhh. this is something like Joan Collins would have worn.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by danai

Beautiful, warm and sexy fragrance, potent and "expensive" smelling. My only issue is that is lacks originality, as it reminds me of something else that I can't quite put my finger on; it's not as memorable as I'd want it to be. However if you are looking for a sexy fragrance for nighttime and special occasions, this is totally worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by amany12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This scent wears very nicely on me. It is soft and warm and a touch sexy. I get a lot of compliments on it as well. I wear this in the fall and winter as it can be a little heavy. A little bit goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by fragranceisall

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Today was one of those days I was in need of something special in life, something like a bottle of a wonderful new (to me) fragrance. Reading reviews in MUA and trusting Bulgari to not let me down, I decided on Jasmin Noir. Saks was selling the 1.7 oz. edp for $98 (plus tax). Always mindful of $$, I checked out Century 21 (I live in New York City) and found a bonanza: a gift combo consisting of 50 ml (1.7 oz) edp of fragrance and 75 ml each of body lotion and shower gel, all for $54 (plus tax)!! Extra bonus - classy black and gold container box that I will use to store jewelry, eventually. Since my winter preferences are for Oriental, Jasmin Noir fits the bill quite nicely. Only semi-complaint - I wish the jasmin note were a little more prominent.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

Short review for a very lovely fragrance. My Nordstrom sales Rep. gave me a generous sample of this beauty. It is feminine & sexy but it just does not last long on me. ;-( I took away one lippie for that reason. I would buy this fragrance, but I would have to spritz it several times a day to get the full benefits. Another great scent that should be made to last longer. Just the fragrance designer's way of getting ladies & gents to spend more $, because in spaying more often, the bottle disappears faster! Not worthy of loyalty to any one designer when they do this. JMO

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by BlackAmberMoon

Very provocative and beautiful, much more full-bodied than the typical Bvlgari. The wood notes and licorice are more prominent than the jasmine, so if you're expecting a "fresh" jasmine, this is not it. It's quite intimate, like the smell of your lover on the sheets the next day. Will probably be most appreciated by the 30+ crowd. I have the EDP, and the lasting power is very good. Stunning bottle. What's not to love?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by egret

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this - I prefer citrus or light woodsy like Jo Malone grapefruit or Annick Goutal - I hate heavy perfumes but sometimes I like something that has musky undertones. I used the Hermes Les Merveilles all winter. This Jasmin is a throwback to Opium( YSL) - the woman standing next to me trying it on in in Sephora said it and I agree.All these reviews rattling on about all these perfumes but to me it is Opium.I havent liked Bulgari before I had the green tea and another scent and I never wore them but I like this one as a change from my citrus scents.