November 28, 2014 | 1073 users online

Blush - Revlon - Powder Blush - Wine With Everything

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by acidraver88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ever since it was launched back in the early 2000 something, I have been using it since. This has been the only HG drugstore blush I have bought over and over and can never find anything to replace it with. On my NC35 or Revlon colorstay in Medium beige skin, its always been that perfect oh so right cool pink flush. I believe it would fall into the plum category. It has just enough cool tones in it to make it work for warmer skin tones like mine. I will repurchase for a very longtime.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

This is a great drugstore blush. Was pleasantly surprised by the results... gives just enough color to gain the natural flushed appearance. I had been using BE true, but it was more "corally." I have also used NARS orgasm in the past (big fan). I like the gentle pink hue of this and the matte finish is better than the shimmery look in my opinion. It's true what everyone says about the crappy brush, but who really uses the packaged brushes anyhow? If you do, go out and buy yourself a halfway decent blush brush and you will see and feel a world of difference!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

HG drugstore blush.

I'm porcelain pale with pink undertones & needed a cool toned pink blush for everyday wear. I used to LOVE Ulta's afterglow blush...until they recently reformulated it & now its far too pigmented/dramatic/sparkly for my liking.

Pros:
-Buildable color.
-Very versatile. One layer for everyday, more layers for a dramatic look.
-Affordable.
-Long lasting.
-Finely milled.
-Cool toned.
-Matte!
-Doesn't break me out.

Cons:
-None.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't work for me at all. I'm somewhat fair, but not porcelain and this was very pink and light on me. It made me look washed out. I tried the Softspoken Pink as well as that was way too orange. I don't think this works on all skin tones, but if your coloring is somewhat forgiving, this is the best of the colors they offer. I found the other colors to be a little too warm for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by budgetbeauty87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

first impressions--really love the "cool pink" color, i wouldn't call it a deep wine. although i like shimmery blushes, the fact that this one is matte makes it look much more natural. it goes on smoothly, seems to hold up pretty well over foundation and powder so far (3+ hrs). i think it really suits light to light/medium complexions very well and looks great on pale asian skin. so far so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by madamey

This one looks perfectly natural on my face, and I don't blush naturally and I have yellow skintones so this should look like hell on me. It is perfect. I have gone through just about everyone else's blush (Nars Orgasm {which is very good} and a host of others) but this one is it. It. It. It. I used to think that Ultima 2's Natural Pink was it, but now I know why Revlon has kept this in the lineup for decades. May it be eternal.

The case hasn't fallen apart. I never use the dinky brush. It is cheap and the opacity is perfect and the color is perfect. I bet it's perfect on 80% of the world's women whether it was supposed to work or not. Give it a try. I was astounded.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by lilissa

I love this blush, it gives me the youthful glow unlike the peachy pink blush I had. so pretty...in the pan, the color looks dark, dusty, plummy but on my skin...it such a pretty color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really liked this blush. It looks really natural on my skin and it's such a pretty colour. It pretty much goes with any makeup I wear because it's really subtle and soo pretty. I don't use the brush it comes with at all because it's kind of cheap but I really love the blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by les33cochons

I do like this blush. It is a cool pink- indeed, a wine color. I love it when names match the colors so perfectly, because I do wear this with everything, lol. It is subtle, which leads me to think that it might be too subtle for darker skintones (I am buff in revlon colorstay/ approx. NC20 in mac). easily buildable since it's so subtle. I notice a very slight shimmer in the pan but not on my cheeks. Hasn't broken me out; I got if fo' free because revlon was bogof at cvs. overall, I am very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

This is indeed one of my most liked blushes. It looks very subtle and natural on my NC37 shade. It looks great with Revlon Certainly Red lipstick or pink lipsticks or glosses. I love this.