September 16, 2014 | 1773 users online

Highlighters - LORAC - Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

There is something amazing about this highlighting powder. It is very difficult to describe. Let me first say that I have many highlighting products including Nars albatross, Nars copacabana cream stick, mac soft and gentle, mac light over dark, mac stereo rose, etc. And this one stands out as the best highlighting product of them all. It does not have any glitter or shimmer but gives the skin this wonderful surreal luminescence. Absolutely beautiful and perfect for work and everyday wear. I have been using daily for about a month. I would definitely recommend and repurchase. Also, I have very acne prone skin and this product has NOT broken me out!!! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The most luxurious and silky highlighter I've ever used. It melts like butter and provides the natural glow I wish to achieve. I've used other high end highlighters that were too chalky, sparkly and glittery that really accentuated my pores. This stuff is the complete opposite and needs to be a new cult favorite highlighter for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 9:42:00 AM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent highlight. It gives me the effect I want without the glitter! Makes my cheeks look like that dewy/wet, lit from within glow! Wonderful stuff! The one I have is a sample size that was in the Sephora Glitz & Glam kit! When I run low on this I WILL purchase a full size!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by ShannonS1207

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Spotlight is the darkest of the luminizers and it seems to work well with my NC43 skin. It can look too icy/pale if you put too much so use a light hand.. I use a small brush and place it above my cheeks around my eyes and then down the bridge of my nose.. Perfect.. It's great because there is no glitter at all- just a hint of shimmer. Just like what you see on the red carpet.. LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by femmefatale77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh, I LOVE this!!! It is such a gorgeous luminizer, not glittery at all. It adds just enough "glow" to make my skin look brighter and healthier without being to shimmery. It's also not nearly as dark as it looks, which I'm happy about since I am rather fair.
I bought mine at Sephora for $9 and loved it so much I went back to get a back-up (can't beat $9!).
If you can find it at your local Sephora (sold out online), definitely pick one up. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by canadian

This highlighter is a champagne like color. It adds a beautiful radiance to my medium tone skin and is not overly shimmery.

The only downside is the price. It costs around $40-42.00 Canadian. I've had mine for almost a year and there is plenty left. I will likely repurchase even though a bit pricey.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

i have to agree with the muaer below that this looks ashy & icey against my skin...im currently a c4 w/ yellow undertones...maybe for cooler toned girls, this will be a lot better...at least its not glittery or overly shimmery

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by jowork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the darkest of the three luminizing powders that LORAC makes, and still, it is way too light for my carmel toned skin. Looks very icey and ashy against my complexion. So far, I'm stickin to my Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick for it's illuminizing properties.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2008 5:16:00 PM More reviews by ashley92504

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

ok, i just bought this powder today because i work at ulta and today for a special employee day we get 40% off on the higher end cosmetics. .good deal huh? and i love it. it gives a perfect glow to your face, today i just so happened to wear no makeup to work, so i had it applied to my face cuz i really was looking for a luminizer. i was debating on which to get, and after working at ulta for a while, i feel like i really dont know as much as i thought i did about makeup. . . so once i had this one on my face, i knew it was "the one" to get. so i bought it, and i cant wait to use it on a day that i actually have my makeup on and going out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best lumenizer I have tried so far. This gives a dewy, radiant sheen without big glittery pieces or over-the-top fake glimmer. I would describe the color as a golden shimmering fawn that goes on very sheer. Easy to use product that is practically goof proof. I use this as a blush hightlighter or all over my face. I had been using Clinique Fresh Bloom allover in Peony which does have it's place in my beauty routine, but this is the luminizing powder I reach for most days.