December 22, 2014 | 1718 users online

Nails - Duri-Rejuvacote

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by skraft813

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Ok I have found my HG! This is wonderful. I have thin peely nails. And not only does this product make them tough, It helps my mani's stay on longer. I do it a little different than what the package says though. I put a coat on and then do my color then I put another coat of Duri on then a QDTC and No chips for 4 days! I dont keep putting a coat on. Thats when it seems to come off quicker. Also only do it for like 2 weeks then do a moisturizing base coat for a week. My nails seem to get a little dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by gmakieh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never written a review in my life, but I signed up for this site specifically to write about this amazing product. I was a nail biter for more than 12 years and this stuff is like no other product I mean it. My nails have never felt so strong, they don't peel like they used to and and they don't chip at the sides and edges. It's an amazing base coat and if you apply one coat everyday like it says so you will have great results. I recommend anybody with weak, peeling, cracking, nails to try this... don't try and sally hansen, essie, OPI, etc etc TRY THIS INSTEAD. I thought there was no hope for my nails until this. Eight bucks at winners, what a steal. Please please try it! By the way not sure where else to by it I know you could probably find it at a beauty supply shop but I know Winners sells it over here in Ottawa.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Serafima

Since i relocated to a new geographical region in 1999, my nails became brittle, dry and miserable. Within a year i developed a lovely habit of nail-biting. I tried every product on the market to fix my nails. none of them worked: some dried my nails out, other didn't do anything. my friend recommended me to try Duri and i applied it ONCE and my nails started growing and stopped breaking. It is AWESOME. i don't follow the instructions on the bottle and apply it approximately twice a week or as needed. now 10 days later i am painting my beautiful long nails for the first time in 12 years!!! i love this product!!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by winniepup

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing. My thumb nail used t split down the middle, but never once since I started using this stuff several years ago. I couldn't find my bottle and so went out and got another one this morning because I can't live without it. Actually that worked out well because it has started to thicken and the new bottle is more of a liquid. It dries almost instantaneously and is the only thing I ever tried that made my nails smooth and not split. I still use either Solar Oil or Orly Cuticle Cream on my nails every day, but it's the Rejuvacote that's really saving them. This is my first review but the product is so good that I finally decided to review this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Celts345209

Most amazing product for your nails you will ever use! Since I was younger my nails have been soft, bendable, they broke in layers, and I had a habit of biting them. I have also used many other products to make my nails hard and pretty like all my friends had. I tried opi, sally hansen, essi, herbal growth, vitamins for nails, etc. This is seriously the only thing that has worked on them EVER. After 2 weeks of using this product my nails looked like girl nails! It was amazing! People have actually noticed and tell me how nice they look. However, you must use this daily and as the directions say. I missed a few days here and there and my nails began to show it, they got soft again. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially those with ghastly nails like I had!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Jrova

The best nail strenghtener out there! My nails used to be brittle and would peel and crack. After using this initiaally a few times, I cant go on without it. I need it and must always be stocked up on this. This saved my nails and actually ade them grow.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by fafigirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never found this at Beauty Supply stores but after reading great reviews here, I decided to order it online for about $8. No, I've only used this 3 times, and I am not kidding, my nails are stronger than ever already. It's like magic, it literally works over night. All my life I've had weak, fragile nails that never grew and with this formula I know I'll have long strong nails in no time :) I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone, definitely HG status!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by laawhitegirl

READ THIS!

I used this product in my teenage years and I do remember it strengthening my nails but I would reapply it every day after a manicure. I found something that works!! It is called QUIMICA ALEMANA!

After promising myself I will never do acrylics, I found this and it has been the greatest thing in my life and I am not exaggerating. I have even passed this on to friends and family members and they love it.
You can find this on Amazon and Ebay!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by EliGle

If you want to switch nail polishes every 1-2 days, you have to start using Rejuvacote.
After using Rejuvacote for about three months, my peeling, torn nails are now almost as hard as acrylics.
My manicurist reccommended it to me & it's far superior to OPI, Essie, SH, anything & everything I've purchased at Sally's, etc.
I've heard the chemicals are a little...different than the other nail hardeners which don't work so well, but it's so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

If you can find a way to keep this polish on your nails, the results will be amazing. I had a learning curve. After much experimentation, and a little patience, I found a combination that works for me. Iíve always had strong nails, but over the past couple of years Iíve noticed with frequent polish changes and using pure acetone, my nails would either break, peel and split. I tried different products and nothing really helped. I decided to try Rejuvacote because I figured I tried everything else, whatís one more product and another $20? After several attempts using it and trying to keep a manicure that didnít peel or chip, I found what works for me. I change polish 2-3X a week. Hereís what Iím doing: basecoat is Sally Hansen Nail Quencher, two coats of coloured polish, one coat of Rejuvacote and then Seche Vite topcoat. I get 3 days wear before I want/need to change. Biggest change Iíve noticed is how strong my nails are and how much theyíve grown. I usually keep my nails short, but currently my nails have 4mm of growth. That is long for me. Iíve decided Iím going to see how long they will grow before breaking. I have found, finally, my HG nail strengthener and will definitely repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No