September 23, 2014 | 1595 users online

Nails - Duri-Rejuvacote

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Celts345209

Most amazing product for your nails you will ever use! Since I was younger my nails have been soft, bendable, they broke in layers, and I had a habit of biting them. I have also used many other products to make my nails hard and pretty like all my friends had. I tried opi, sally hansen, essi, herbal growth, vitamins for nails, etc. This is seriously the only thing that has worked on them EVER. After 2 weeks of using this product my nails looked like girl nails! It was amazing! People have actually noticed and tell me how nice they look. However, you must use this daily and as the directions say. I missed a few days here and there and my nails began to show it, they got soft again. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially those with ghastly nails like I had!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Jrova

The best nail strenghtener out there! My nails used to be brittle and would peel and crack. After using this initiaally a few times, I cant go on without it. I need it and must always be stocked up on this. This saved my nails and actually ade them grow.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by fafigirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never found this at Beauty Supply stores but after reading great reviews here, I decided to order it online for about $8. No, I've only used this 3 times, and I am not kidding, my nails are stronger than ever already. It's like magic, it literally works over night. All my life I've had weak, fragile nails that never grew and with this formula I know I'll have long strong nails in no time :) I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone, definitely HG status!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by laawhitegirl

READ THIS!

I used this product in my teenage years and I do remember it strengthening my nails but I would reapply it every day after a manicure. I found something that works!! It is called QUIMICA ALEMANA!

After promising myself I will never do acrylics, I found this and it has been the greatest thing in my life and I am not exaggerating. I have even passed this on to friends and family members and they love it.
You can find this on Amazon and Ebay!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by EliGle

If you want to switch nail polishes every 1-2 days, you have to start using Rejuvacote.
After using Rejuvacote for about three months, my peeling, torn nails are now almost as hard as acrylics.
My manicurist reccommended it to me & it's far superior to OPI, Essie, SH, anything & everything I've purchased at Sally's, etc.
I've heard the chemicals are a little...different than the other nail hardeners which don't work so well, but it's so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

If you can find a way to keep this polish on your nails, the results will be amazing. I had a learning curve. After much experimentation, and a little patience, I found a combination that works for me. Iíve always had strong nails, but over the past couple of years Iíve noticed with frequent polish changes and using pure acetone, my nails would either break, peel and split. I tried different products and nothing really helped. I decided to try Rejuvacote because I figured I tried everything else, whatís one more product and another $20? After several attempts using it and trying to keep a manicure that didnít peel or chip, I found what works for me. I change polish 2-3X a week. Hereís what Iím doing: basecoat is Sally Hansen Nail Quencher, two coats of coloured polish, one coat of Rejuvacote and then Seche Vite topcoat. I get 3 days wear before I want/need to change. Biggest change Iíve noticed is how strong my nails are and how much theyíve grown. I usually keep my nails short, but currently my nails have 4mm of growth. That is long for me. Iíve decided Iím going to see how long they will grow before breaking. I have found, finally, my HG nail strengthener and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Argogirl

I was an avid nail biter all my life--nothing could stop me except acrylics. I wore those for about 15 years until I started getting tired of going to get a 'fill' all the time--2 hours of my life every two weeks. My friend recommended Rejuvacote to help me transition from fake to real nails. I dismissed her until she bought me a bottle. I applied as directed and my nails were so smooth and firm I had no urge to bite and had nice looking natural nails for the first time in my life!

However, I went on a cruise and forgot to bring my rejuvacote--didn't really think I needed it since my nails were looking so good. After the cruise I couldn't find it when I got home and just started using Sally Hansen Instant Nail Hardner as a (poor) substitute. Little by little, one by one over the coming weeks my nail started chipping and peeling, and getting snagged on things...If I didn't have a nail file nearby guess how I would eliminate this irritation...biting! Next thing you know I was in the vicious cycle of biting again. The snagging, peeling and hangnails just wouldn't stop, regardless of what type of "topcoat" or "hardeners" I used. I began to co-relate that the one and only time that my nails looked good and were strong enough to grow out was when I was using Rejuvacote. I began to tear the house upside down trying to find the damn thing. When I found it I remembered it was almost finished (which is why I didn't make it a priority to bring it on the cruise). I then had to stand there and wait for it to "fall" onto the nail brush so I could put it on my nails until the new batch I ordered from eBay arrived.

Moral of the story: I'm officially an addict. This stuff works great, but unfortunately you are dependent on using it for like, basically forever because a) when you stop using it your nails go back to their regular state which may or may not be crap and b) every other nail product will pale in comparison, so don't even think of building your nails up to a healthy strong place and trying to "maintain" with something cheaper and/or of less quality.

So this stuff works, but I feel like I might as well buy stocks in this stuff since it seems like I'm going to be a lifelong user. As for the cost, I got two bottles for the price of one on eBay. Yes I said two. This stuff now has to always have a surplus in my house like toilet paper and dishwashing soap.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

This is one fantastic product!! I really started to use this recently thinking it'll be a terrible polish/base/top whatever! How wrong was I in assuming such thing!! Till one day I decided to give it a go so I applied it just like the instructions say. I put it on as a base, then my own colour of not sure what brand I used (any one works with this really, nails inc, ciate, you name it!), then I used this as a top coat. And I noticed how fast my nails had dried, and how durable they felt. You know when you just applied your polish and even after like half an hour if you push a nail through another nail (I know it may not make sense!) and you can see the dent, well not with this, it dries to like plastic. It's great, and of course the whole purpose of this is to grow your nails.. Well this definitely lived through to the promise (even though I'd be happy even if it didn't!), and my nails are much stronger now, and the white tip is a lot whiter, and in general my nails look really healthy and strong!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by fabulousjason

This really does make my nails hard, and my nails are growing (finally). I have found that it takes several coats applied pretty thickly to work, and even then it chips from the tips. It is still the best nail growth/hardening formula that I have found, so I will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by skinnie302

After years of acrylic I decided it was time to let go. I was going back to my natural nails. I had my tips soaked off and my nails were left soft, thin and weak. Not pretty. Someone suggested Rejuvacote so I gave it a shot. It is a light pink polish, priced $12 a bottle and it is a miracle worker. It really helped my nails grow and become much stronger. Highly recommended!