Duri-Rejuvacote

4.7

Ethyl Acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, toluenesulfonamide/formaldehyde resin, isopropyl alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, trymethyl penthanyl, dissobutyrate, camphor, hydrolized wheat protein, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolized soy protein, calcium pantothenate.

I just started using this a couple weeks ago and I love it! I have had a lot of problems with peeling and have tried numerous strengthening bases, none of which made a big difference. Until Duri Rejuvacote, that is! I ordered it on Amazon for $8 and my nails are stronger and longer than they've been in several years. My polish also lasts a lot longer since my nails don't peel in the middle of my manicure with this. Love it!

on 4/9/2013 1:14:00 PM

It does what is supposed to, great great product for damage nails, I starting using it when I had the crazy idea of using acrylics for a wedding, my nails were a total disaster afterwards, but this thing really helped, I'm still using it and my nails have completely recovered and are stronger.

on 2/27/2013 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

If I was going to be stranded on a desert island and could only bring three items with me... This would be one of them! My nails were always so thin, they would break and chip all of the time. My nail tech recommended this, and I am so glad she did. For the first two weeks I used it every day and was amazed at how quickly I noticed a difference. My nails were growing and have never been this strong, I now only use it once or twice a week still with great results. Also, even when you get gel nail polish put on, this can go over it, it will still soak through and continue to nourish your nails.

LOVE DURI!! Would definitely recommend.

on 2/11/2013 3:04:00 PM

Ok I have found my HG! This is wonderful. I have thin peely nails. And not only does this product make them tough, It helps my mani's stay on longer. I do it a little different than what the package says though. I put a coat on and then do my color then I put another coat of Duri on then a QDTC and No chips for 4 days! I dont keep putting a coat on. Thats when it seems to come off quicker. Also only do it for like 2 weeks then do a moisturizing base coat for a week. My nails seem to get a little dry.

on 7/9/2012 12:26:00 PM

I have never written a review in my life, but I signed up for this site specifically to write about this amazing product. I was a nail biter for more than 12 years and this stuff is like no other product I mean it. My nails have never felt so strong, they don't peel like they used to and and they don't chip at the sides and edges. It's an amazing base coat and if you apply one coat everyday like it says so you will have great results. I recommend anybody with weak, peeling, cracking, nails to try this... don't try and sally hansen, essie, OPI, etc etc TRY THIS INSTEAD. I thought there was no hope for my nails until this. Eight bucks at winners, what a steal. Please please try it! By the way not sure where else to by it I know you could probably find it at a beauty supply shop but I know Winners sells it over here in Ottawa.

on 4/11/2012 9:04:00 PM

Since i relocated to a new geographical region in 1999, my nails became brittle, dry and miserable. Within a year i developed a lovely habit of nail-biting. I tried every product on the market to fix my nails. none of them worked: some dried my nails out, other didn't do anything. my friend recommended me to try Duri and i applied it ONCE and my nails started growing and stopped breaking. It is AWESOME. i don't follow the instructions on the bottle and apply it approximately twice a week or as needed. now 10 days later i am painting my beautiful long nails for the first time in 12 years!!! i love this product!!!!!

on 3/25/2012 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This stuff is amazing. My thumb nail used t split down the middle, but never once since I started using this stuff several years ago. I couldn't find my bottle and so went out and got another one this morning because I can't live without it. Actually that worked out well because it has started to thicken and the new bottle is more of a liquid. It dries almost instantaneously and is the only thing I ever tried that made my nails smooth and not split. I still use either Solar Oil or Orly Cuticle Cream on my nails every day, but it's the Rejuvacote that's really saving them. This is my first review but the product is so good that I finally decided to review this product.

on 12/12/2011 10:50:00 PM

Most amazing product for your nails you will ever use! Since I was younger my nails have been soft, bendable, they broke in layers, and I had a habit of biting them. I have also used many other products to make my nails hard and pretty like all my friends had. I tried opi, sally hansen, essi, herbal growth, vitamins for nails, etc. This is seriously the only thing that has worked on them EVER. After 2 weeks of using this product my nails looked like girl nails! It was amazing! People have actually noticed and tell me how nice they look. However, you must use this daily and as the directions say. I missed a few days here and there and my nails began to show it, they got soft again. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially those with ghastly nails like I had!

on 11/6/2011 8:07:00 PM

The best nail strenghtener out there! My nails used to be brittle and would peel and crack. After using this initiaally a few times, I cant go on without it. I need it and must always be stocked up on this. This saved my nails and actually ade them grow.

on 10/3/2011 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've never found this at Beauty Supply stores but after reading great reviews here, I decided to order it online for about $8. No, I've only used this 3 times, and I am not kidding, my nails are stronger than ever already. It's like magic, it literally works over night. All my life I've had weak, fragile nails that never grew and with this formula I know I'll have long strong nails in no time :) I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone, definitely HG status!