Duri-Rejuvacote

4.7

Ethyl Acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, toluenesulfonamide/formaldehyde resin, isopropyl alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, trymethyl penthanyl, dissobutyrate, camphor, hydrolized wheat protein, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolized soy protein, calcium pantothenate.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Most beauty products work a little or not at all, but Rejuvacote really works. My nails have always been weak and soft, and have always peeled and torn before they could get to a respectable length. After using Rejuvacote for a month, my nails are strong and healthy. I have to clip and file them now every week. This product has worked unbelievably well for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My nails had always been weak and prone to peeling, even more so when I started using nail polish. They got a little better when I learnt how to 'buff out a peel' a la Loodie Loodie Loodie, but then they were just weak and horribly bendy.

I started using Duri Rejuvacote (bought via ebay) a few months ago now, and it's done wonders because my nails are much stronger, they don't peel when I go without nail polish for a few days and they're able to grow to the length I want them without crapping out on me. I definitely recommend Rejuvacote if your nails needs some saving!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

It's not that great. I've been using different protective coats and this one was the latest. It's one of the better ones but I've been using it for a while and still no real change. My nails break from any type of polishing, no ifs ands or buts about it. Top or protective coats do not help. At all. Not this, not any. Some people love them but it just doesn't help me.

Update: Haven't used this in a few weeks to a month, nails are growing back better on their own. I just can't use this stuff, or any polish. Sad.

~The review of someone with a tupperware in their storage room where base coats go to die.~

Where has this product been all my life? Holy cow what a lifesaver. I can't begin to say how beneficial this was for my nails. Not only does my polish last longer, but my nails look beautiful! My nails honestly went from stripped and shedding to strong and long. It exceeded my expectations by so much. I never expected it to do a tenth of what it ended up doing! This is my HG base coat for sure!

The only downside I would say is that if you tend to wear a lot of darker polishes, I would wear a base coat between Rejuvacote and your nail polish that prevents bleeding. I don't tend to wear many darker polishes, but the couple times I have I've noticed what might be the slightest staining. (My #2 is Butter London's Nail Foundation, which I've always found to be great at preventing staining)

FYI: For you other Canadians out there since I know how difficult it is to find smaller brands... I got mine from the online retailer Nail Polish Canada!

I just started using this a couple weeks ago and I love it! I have had a lot of problems with peeling and have tried numerous strengthening bases, none of which made a big difference. Until Duri Rejuvacote, that is! I ordered it on Amazon for $8 and my nails are stronger and longer than they've been in several years. My polish also lasts a lot longer since my nails don't peel in the middle of my manicure with this. Love it!

It does what is supposed to, great great product for damage nails, I starting using it when I had the crazy idea of using acrylics for a wedding, my nails were a total disaster afterwards, but this thing really helped, I'm still using it and my nails have completely recovered and are stronger.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

If I was going to be stranded on a desert island and could only bring three items with me... This would be one of them! My nails were always so thin, they would break and chip all of the time. My nail tech recommended this, and I am so glad she did. For the first two weeks I used it every day and was amazed at how quickly I noticed a difference. My nails were growing and have never been this strong, I now only use it once or twice a week still with great results. Also, even when you get gel nail polish put on, this can go over it, it will still soak through and continue to nourish your nails.

LOVE DURI!! Would definitely recommend.

Ok I have found my HG! This is wonderful. I have thin peely nails. And not only does this product make them tough, It helps my mani's stay on longer. I do it a little different than what the package says though. I put a coat on and then do my color then I put another coat of Duri on then a QDTC and No chips for 4 days! I dont keep putting a coat on. Thats when it seems to come off quicker. Also only do it for like 2 weeks then do a moisturizing base coat for a week. My nails seem to get a little dry.

I have never written a review in my life, but I signed up for this site specifically to write about this amazing product. I was a nail biter for more than 12 years and this stuff is like no other product I mean it. My nails have never felt so strong, they don't peel like they used to and and they don't chip at the sides and edges. It's an amazing base coat and if you apply one coat everyday like it says so you will have great results. I recommend anybody with weak, peeling, cracking, nails to try this... don't try and sally hansen, essie, OPI, etc etc TRY THIS INSTEAD. I thought there was no hope for my nails until this. Eight bucks at winners, what a steal. Please please try it! By the way not sure where else to by it I know you could probably find it at a beauty supply shop but I know Winners sells it over here in Ottawa.

Since i relocated to a new geographical region in 1999, my nails became brittle, dry and miserable. Within a year i developed a lovely habit of nail-biting. I tried every product on the market to fix my nails. none of them worked: some dried my nails out, other didn't do anything. my friend recommended me to try Duri and i applied it ONCE and my nails started growing and stopped breaking. It is AWESOME. i don't follow the instructions on the bottle and apply it approximately twice a week or as needed. now 10 days later i am painting my beautiful long nails for the first time in 12 years!!! i love this product!!!!!