MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

on 12/1/2014 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream gave my mom major rashes. She had to ask our dermatologist for medicines to ease the itchiness and the rashes that apoeared on her face. Major fail!

on 12/1/2014 7:58:00 AM

After a year or two using Clinique's tinted moisturiser, I decided for a change as I found the colour (Neutral 03) was a bit touch-and-go for me, and it ended up giving me a very oily nose very quickly!

After doing a lot of research online, I purchased the BB cream last week in #27 - for Sydney siders, I had heard a rumour that the Missha store in QVB had closed (sadness), but the Terry White Chemist in Strathfield Plaza stocks this BB cream. I was able to 'try' on the cream on my face after asking the nice shop attendant there about her opinion on colours.

Originally I had tried #23, after reading many reviews on it and thinking it was my colour, and even though it actually blended into my skin quite well, I tried on #27 on my other cheek and found that the yellow tones matched my skin quite well. I purchased this for around $32 - $34 AUD for 50ml (which is actually a bit of a better deal than the 30ml Clinique moisturiser I usually get).

The texture is thicker than my tinted moisturiser, and I find that one light pump from the pack is enough for my whole face. When I first took it home, I applied it using my fingers near a window to see the colour under natural light (as I find indoor lights are quite different!). I was a bit shocked when I first applied it as it was so yellow!! But then after about 10 seconds, I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see that the BB cream had oxidised to my face colour. The smell is a light florally scent which I don't mind as it disappears after application.

This BB cream feels light on my face, and gives my acne scars moderate coverage - I apply one extra layer to my red acne marks which gives me almost total coverage. One thing I really like about how this BB cream sits on my face is that it looks SO natural! It honestly probably looks less natural when I set it with a bit of bare minerals powder because I want to prevent T-zone from being oily. I find it does accentuate any flakes on my face though, so I would probably exfoliate the night beforehand just to get rid of these before applying.

I wear this to work, and find the staying power is fantastic (again this compared to my old tinted moisturiser), and I only have to blot once or twice during the day with an oil blotting sheet. I have not found wearing this BB cream to cause any more pimples than usual (yay!).

I would definitely repurchase after using this tube, perhaps online now that I know what colour I am as I think Missha often has sales online.

on 11/30/2014 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I do like this a lot.

I like that it has spf, is blendable, moisturizing, has good coverage

I think the lasting power is ok, I would say average.

I love that the shade almost has a greyish undertone, which works pretty well with my olive skin tone (NC20-25 for reference). Sometimes I mix in another tinted moisturizer that I own that is too dark to add a little warmth.

This is my second tube and I plan to get another when I am done.

on 11/14/2014 9:46:00 PM

I'm the color #27 which is still a bit light for my NC30-35 skin but with bronzer & powder I make it work. It has great medium build able coverage yet doesn't feel heavy or anything. I love the fact that it has a pump on it! So much less messy than all the rest of my BB creams. All in all I think this is a really great buy if you're looking for a BB cream that's more than just a "tinted moisturizer"

on 11/14/2014 3:00:00 PM

I've been using this bb cream for a couple years now and it is perfect for every day use. It's thick enough to be medium covered and a little goes a long way. I am on my third bottle/tube after 2 years, so I'd say it's worth the splurge. The perfume is pretty strong if you are sensitive, but I personally like it. The only thing that isn't so great is that it wears off usually midday. Overall, it's a really good and hydrating bb cream.

on 11/9/2014 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this bb cream, it has the perfect coverage and it doesn't break me out.

on 10/25/2014 1:21:00 AM

I wanted to try this bb cream for so long but was delaying my online purchase. Good I didn't order it online because I have found a location where I can try it and then buy it along with other Asian skin care and make up brands like skin79 and hanskin. For those who live in New York especially Queens, you can find it in the mall on Main Street, not far from Asian bank.
Now to the bb itself. As many people said it is very grey first couple of seconds. I was scared at first with this grey shade on my yellow undertone skin but in a couple of seconds it adjusted to my skin tone and looked absolutely naturally.
I bought 21 shade and it looked a little lighter at first but then again it seemed to adjust.
The coverage medium to full and buildable. Covers all my redness perfectly. Doesn't cake without primer.
The finish is natural a little on a glowy side. It is moisterizing, not drying at all, not oily too. It's a perfect choice for winter when I can't use my lorac cream foundation.
It costs me 15$ for 20 ml and the full size is around 30$.
I can see why people like Korean bb creams I do too now.

on 10/10/2014 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have REALLY oily skin, so Its hard for me to make this product work most of the time (I only use it during cool/cold weather). I had number 23 and I really hated that shade since its gray and when it oxides it turned my face super gray. I now have number 27 and I love it. My face is not as oily as it was (usually when I put make up my tzone gets oily after putting it on for an hour even with setting product) so it agrees with this bb cream. This is only $11 at amazon so I suggest to go ahead and buy it if you are looking for a medium coverage bb cream AND if you have dry to normal skin. I just ordered Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream in number 27 and I can't wait to try it on! ($15 in amazon)

on 9/24/2014 4:23:00 AM

I'm NC15 and shade #13 is a perfect match for me.
It's quite good if you want a medium coverage and a natural looks. But i really really hate it because of the perfume. It makes me sick badly i almost threw up. It's too overpowering even the smell is like old lady. I would love it if it has not any fragrance in it. Definitely cannot stand the smell and won't use it anymore (i only use it 1 time). I'm in love with skin79 gold label but it's way too dark for me that's why i tried this brand.

on 9/23/2014 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use the #23 shade and it works well enough for my NC 25-30 skin. It is on the grey side and can look a little light, but that can be fixed with a little bronzer. It doesn't oxidize on me and provides great medium to full coverage if I build on it. A little can go a long way. The formula is pretty thick and sticky so it takes some work to get it blended into the skin. I apply it with a RT foundation buffing brush and it looks flawless. The finish is semi-matte and does leave a bit of a glow. My skin is really oily especially in the T-zone and this is the only BB cream I've tried that does not make me an oil slick after a few hours. In fact, it can last as long and as well as my Revlon colorstay, as long as I set it with a powder. Definitely set it with a powder to keep it from feeling tacky. It even stays put when it gets a bit wet so I don't worry about having it on while exercising or in the rain. I have even worn it while out on the water since it has a high SPF. The packaging is travel friendly and is easy to keep hygenic. It has a slight fragrance but it doesn't bother me as much as a Garnier BB cream. It doesn't break me out and works well to cover my acne and discoloration. I like to use this when I'm not using my Revlon colorstay.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products