November 28, 2014 | 939 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Dazzleglass in Funtabulous

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by KimiKorpse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

loved this product, goes will all my looks not sticky and lasts all day

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by sunnyisland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Funtabulous is a very glittery lip gloss with blue and pink glitters in a purplish magenta based gloss. It's pretty on its own and over lipsticks where it helps to moisturise my lips. However, it can be a little too dark in certain lighting. Also while it's a little sticky on the lips, it does last for hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Neonflake

Oh, my first dear comment and it could only be about this little wonder!
All has been said here... All I have to say is that you have really fair skin it can be somehow striking BUT... dare and shine! I tend to use opposite colours like purple on lips and orange shadows, stuff like that. And there's NOTHING wrong about bold use of colour!!
It is only when you have false lashes and a deep deep dark eyeshadow that you can't wear something like this on the lips.

I have a suggestion - tell me how it goes:

Everytime you use this wonder paint a layer of lip liner in "magenta". You'll get the amount and thickness of this application on your own and when you do, it's the best combo of liner and gloss and looks fantastic - I wear it for the day, along bright orange and yellow shadows and people always tell me "Wow... You have the guts and it sure pays off! You look great! I wouldn't think of that!!"

Tell me how it went!

I will buy this thing over and over again... even as a back-up. It's pricey Ok. BUT... The trick is always to invest. You USE make-up. There are dosages. Nowadays there are very little things that can make us feel good with a normal use - everything is ephemeral.. Save some money up, save on eyeshadows that SOMETIMES are way too similar on the eye (but in the box you would never guess). I prevented myself from some last minute drive-in food for 2 or 3 times and I have paid this dazzle =D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Zhariel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Funtabulous is a fun violet gloss with violet sparks. While it just gives you some sparkle if you wear it alone, it really looks great when you layer it on top of other colors. I like layering it on top of dark purples or bright pinks. It's a tie between this color and Sugarrimmed for my favorite dazzleglass shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by perfectflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! I look like I have two big green emeralds for eyes when I wear this with PPP skin! I love it! It's a nice purple magenta but it works! Will buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by carmenners

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Funtabulous is probably one of the most unique Dazzleglasses MAC has come out with. It's such a fun purple colour that looks amazing alone or over lipsticks. Alone, it give lips a sparkly purple tinge that isn't too crazy. Over lipstick, it spices things up and adds a little bit of sparkly drama. Overall, I love this and would soooo repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 9:24:00 PM More reviews by jennerss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this dazzleglass very much over purple-toned lipsticks. It has these blue reflects glitter in it that makes it mesmerizing. It just flatters my skintone. Not good if you pair it with a dramatic eye. It'll just be a big drag queen.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 9:19:00 AM More reviews by natuerlich0207maria

This Dazzleglass is the one I dislike the most out of my 12 d/g. It's just blue glitter on my lips. Nothing purple. Wouldn't recomment it. It's to odd for daytime and even nighttime.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I finally ordered this off the MAC website because both the MAC store and the counter in my mall are constantly sold out of this shade! I'm going to agree with everyone else that the price of this (for the amount you get) sucks. I don't have any lipglasses or anything, just 2 dazzleglasses (I typically use cheaper lip products so I can buy more eyeshadow!). However, I just had to have this because it looked so awesome in the tube! It's a pretty color BUT it does't look as good on my lips (by itself) as I thought I would. I guess because my lips are more red toned it looks alittle odd. My lips are currently really dry from a medication so I can't try this over lipstick currently but I still like the color of this and I plan to use it spraringly so when I get off the medication I can find the perfect liptstick to wear this over!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by LaurenNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This color is absolutely gorgeous. It's definitely too much (imo) to wear with a dramatic eye unless you put a thin, thin layer, but it's just so gorgeous and really flatters my skin tone.