November 20, 2014 | 1998 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Coconut Lime Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this body scrub too!! its non-oily scrub for the body that washes off easily without drying out the skin, and the divine scent of coconut lime reminds you of summer. Oh summertime!!!! Its highly refreshing and its only $7 at ulta for a huge 18oz. tub, it beats my high end body scrubs.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Loveaddict3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this sugar scrub! Not only is the smell divine, but the way it leaves my skin feeling is priceless. I have used so many other scrubs, but the oils in them have always left my skin feeling so oily and nasty. This was the first scrub I found that did not have a layer of oil on the top. I bought it at walmart for $5.99. I do wish the packaging was different, but its so amazing. I will DEF buy again!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 5:13:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. Smells soo good! I'm a sucker for anything coconut scented!! Got it from walmart for a decent price, plus it's in a pretty large container! It gets the job done for half the price of a scrub from Bath and Body!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart5015

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not the most effective scrub ever, but smells divine. It DOES do a good job of sloughing off dead skin, but its a little watery and the jar always gets water in it. Constantly having to dump the water out in the shower or tub. And when you get to the bottom, pretty much all thats left is oil. I would repurchase though because its a fairly cheap and large product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by aprila220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I guess I'm in the minority with liking this scrub. I love the feel of my skin immediately after use but the 3 times I've used it, I've broke out horribly the next day with cystic type acne on my back and chest. Not good!
The smell is okay, it was the only scent Walmart had at the time. However, I will not be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by sguthall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was in Ulta one day and decided to look for a scrub. The smell was so refreshing and springy that I just had to get it. It was on sale at Ulta for $5.49 so that price and smell just couldn't be beat! Great product. Will definitely buy again and recommend to others!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by longgoodnight04

I was looking for a summer-y smelling exfoliater so I smelled a bunch and found this one! Like someone said it smells like a mixed drink :-) anyways...for only 6.00 at Ulta it was an amazing deal! it is one of the best exfoliaters I have ever used! My skin has never felt so soft...I will continue to buy this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by ARiggs

I was bored one day and decided to smell a bunch of products. I picked this one up and had to buy it. It smells so good!!! Not only does it smell good, but it is also a really good sugar scrub. I will definitely continue to buy this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by shadowmon31

I think that this is a great deal. I picked it up at wal-mart. It gives me the right amount of scrub with a non irritating scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by nell_daisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells delicious! This was a summer staple in my shower. I used it once or twice a week and it kept my skin smooth and soft. I ran out about a month ago and switched to another scrub. It is awful at exfoliating compared to this! My skin is getting flakey and dry. :( I cat wait to get my hands on another tub of this scrub. It's cheap and it is the best.