September 3, 2014 | 1138 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Coconut Lime Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 5:13:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. Smells soo good! I'm a sucker for anything coconut scented!! Got it from walmart for a decent price, plus it's in a pretty large container! It gets the job done for half the price of a scrub from Bath and Body!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart5015

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not the most effective scrub ever, but smells divine. It DOES do a good job of sloughing off dead skin, but its a little watery and the jar always gets water in it. Constantly having to dump the water out in the shower or tub. And when you get to the bottom, pretty much all thats left is oil. I would repurchase though because its a fairly cheap and large product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by aprila220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I guess I'm in the minority with liking this scrub. I love the feel of my skin immediately after use but the 3 times I've used it, I've broke out horribly the next day with cystic type acne on my back and chest. Not good!
The smell is okay, it was the only scent Walmart had at the time. However, I will not be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by sguthall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was in Ulta one day and decided to look for a scrub. The smell was so refreshing and springy that I just had to get it. It was on sale at Ulta for $5.49 so that price and smell just couldn't be beat! Great product. Will definitely buy again and recommend to others!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by longgoodnight04

I was looking for a summer-y smelling exfoliater so I smelled a bunch and found this one! Like someone said it smells like a mixed drink :-) anyways...for only 6.00 at Ulta it was an amazing deal! it is one of the best exfoliaters I have ever used! My skin has never felt so soft...I will continue to buy this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by ARiggs

I was bored one day and decided to smell a bunch of products. I picked this one up and had to buy it. It smells so good!!! Not only does it smell good, but it is also a really good sugar scrub. I will definitely continue to buy this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by shadowmon31

I think that this is a great deal. I picked it up at wal-mart. It gives me the right amount of scrub with a non irritating scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by nell_daisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells delicious! This was a summer staple in my shower. I used it once or twice a week and it kept my skin smooth and soft. I ran out about a month ago and switched to another scrub. It is awful at exfoliating compared to this! My skin is getting flakey and dry. :( I cat wait to get my hands on another tub of this scrub. It's cheap and it is the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by MES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love scrubs, especially ones like this that aren't oily. The price is really good, and I love the scent. It's fresh, fruity, and summery. I use in on my whole body and my skin feels baby soft.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

Great scrub, terrible scent. It smells amazing in the tub but just like the cream when its on my skin it is just obnoxious and stomach turning. Hopefully they make a scrub that works as great but either is unscented or at least better scented.