Tree Hut Coconut Lime Scrub

4.6

Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Nut) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Jojoba Esters Cocos Nucifera Shell Powder (Coconut), Polyethylene, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycerol, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I use this scrub all the time when I want an affordable scrub that works well. It smells amazing (reminds me of beachy travels, and mixed drinks). The granulates are more course in texture than in many other scrubs, and this product is not super oily. A 16 oz tub usually lasts me two months with twice a week usage.

on 8/16/2011 1:14:00 AM

i find myself lusting after a nice scrub that softens skin and sloughs off all the dead stuff .. and this does just that. its very exfoliating without being too abrasive and is my new HG scrub for dry summertime flip flop feet :) a bonus is that it doesnt leave your shower floor slick and slippery like some other scrubs do (yeah, im lookin at you, sabon ..). its wonderful for the price - i got a package of three huge tubs for 16 bucks on amazon and im sure these three tubs will last me years

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have repurchased this scrub many times - it is one of my favorites! I am such a product junkie, always wanting to try new things, so when I buy something several times then that is saying a lot.

This is a basic scrub - it has sugar & chunks coconut of shell in an oily/gel base. It's just the right amount of scrubbing for me - the sugar starts to dissolve while you are scrubbing, and the small amounts of the brown chunky pieces stay be hind. I like to scrub it until the sugar is mostly gone. The base is oily, which I like because it hydrates my dry skin.

I like to use this whenever my skin is feeling dry or ashy. I also like to use it before shaving to smooth the skin and get the closest shave possible. After I rinse it off, my skin is left looking hydrated and glowy - like J.Lo legs! It is also perfect for ex-foliating before self tanning. I use it all year round.

My SO likes to use this as well. He is a mechanic, and used to use lava soap or things like it. He then fell in love with this stuff - when we run out he asks me to pick up more - it's pretty cute. He uses it on his hands and arms to remove all the grease and rough skin. It's great to find products we both like.

I love the smell! It smells good enough to eat! Needless to say, is smells just like coconut & lime, but not the artificial/plastic kind.

Price: $6 more-or-less. Great price for a drugstore scrub that is all natural and great quality.

Packaging: standard plastic jar. I like it because I can scoop out every last bit, but you have to be careful when using it in the shower so that water doesn't get into it, making it runny and less effective. I usually like to turn the water off and sit on the side of the tub while I scrub, and then rinse off. I like to do this at the end of my shower, so that the oil can stay on my skin and absorb.

The ingredients in this are great - lots of hydrating natural oils and shea butter ,natural extracts and vitamins. I am honestly very impressed by this!

on 3/20/2011 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this body scrub too!! its non-oily scrub for the body that washes off easily without drying out the skin, and the divine scent of coconut lime reminds you of summer. Oh summertime!!!! Its highly refreshing and its only $7 at ulta for a huge 18oz. tub, it beats my high end body scrubs.

on 3/15/2011 9:00:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this sugar scrub! Not only is the smell divine, but the way it leaves my skin feeling is priceless. I have used so many other scrubs, but the oils in them have always left my skin feeling so oily and nasty. This was the first scrub I found that did not have a layer of oil on the top. I bought it at walmart for $5.99. I do wish the packaging was different, but its so amazing. I will DEF buy again!!!

on 9/18/2010 5:13:00 AM

Love this stuff. Smells soo good! I'm a sucker for anything coconut scented!! Got it from walmart for a decent price, plus it's in a pretty large container! It gets the job done for half the price of a scrub from Bath and Body!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not the most effective scrub ever, but smells divine. It DOES do a good job of sloughing off dead skin, but its a little watery and the jar always gets water in it. Constantly having to dump the water out in the shower or tub. And when you get to the bottom, pretty much all thats left is oil. I would repurchase though because its a fairly cheap and large product.

on 4/16/2010 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I guess I'm in the minority with liking this scrub. I love the feel of my skin immediately after use but the 3 times I've used it, I've broke out horribly the next day with cystic type acne on my back and chest. Not good!
The smell is okay, it was the only scent Walmart had at the time. However, I will not be purchasing again.

on 4/10/2010 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I was in Ulta one day and decided to look for a scrub. The smell was so refreshing and springy that I just had to get it. It was on sale at Ulta for $5.49 so that price and smell just couldn't be beat! Great product. Will definitely buy again and recommend to others!

I was looking for a summer-y smelling exfoliater so I smelled a bunch and found this one! Like someone said it smells like a mixed drink :-) anyways...for only 6.00 at Ulta it was an amazing deal! it is one of the best exfoliaters I have ever used! My skin has never felt so soft...I will continue to buy this product!!

Top Rated Tree Hut Products