Lancome Photogenic Ultra Confort [DISCONTINUED]

Lancome Photogenic Ultra Confort [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

I think it's a also great winter foundation for normal and combination skin besides dry skin.It's reall a great product for a natural fresh complexion in winter, plus it really adjusts the light reflection perfectly under all sorts of light.I don't use a lot of make up, so I just need to add a few extra dap to fresh my complexion in the afternoon. I love the look of the tub, I love the fresh light fragrance, I love the texture. The thing that I love the most is that it keeps my skin moist and has an spf 12, which helps me enjoying more of the worm winter sun shine.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have dry skin so thought this would be the perfect foundation for me. Although it has a silky feel and blends well, once on my face I felt like I had a thick oil slick covering my skin, very uncomfortable. I use foundation very sparingly and was surprised at the heaviness. It seemed to accentuate pores I usually don't see! I just bought it today and look forward to getting a chance to return it soon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had used the Lancome Photogenic prior to using this foundation. I have combination skin that only dries out in winter. However, I used this product throughout a hummid Sydney summer and found that it left my skin feeling tons smoother after cleansing than the regular photogenic. I gives a medium coverage and evens out my skin tone which is excellent.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I've used this foundation during the wintertime when my skin is very dry. It's very comforting but it doesn't last as long as I'd like. My skin starts to shine after a couple of hours. I don't like to use powder at all so I want my foundation to do everything. My skin is uneven and this product evens out my skin tone.

This provides a light coverage, and great moisture for those dry winter days. Perfect for the winter, but I'll probably need something not so moisturizing for the summer.

This is a great medium to full coverage foundation for those with dry skin. I have dry patches at the moment, and it's wonderful for creating a dewy look. Over the t-zone, it gets a little oily during the day. The texture is a creamy, very velvety effect, and covers pigmentation effortlessly.

This is great for us dry skin gals out there. Its got a lot of slip, and glides on and stays put,whilst it hydrates. Good job Lancome! I am the lightest shade Ivoire 1.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this product for my 40+ skin! I use a foundation brush and the product easily blends into my skin and leaves a slight dewy finish. Colour Ivoire #2 is light warm ivory which is perfect for my pale skin with slight pink undertones. Expensive at $32 but I squirt a little onto the back of my hand and apply with brush - will last a long time.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I think I was originally given the Photogenic instead of the Ultra Confort so I will now review the correct product. This felt rather heavy and gave my skin medium coverage which was not what I was looking for when I went to the Lancome counter--I wanted sheer to light coverage for n/d skin. As the day waned this foundation felt sticky on my face, in fact it never dried to feel like nothing; I was always conscious that I had makeup on which is not my favorite feeling. In addition the lightest color Ivory 2 seemed too dark for my fair to light skin. And finally it contains octinoxinate, a sunscreen that bothers my rosacea, and fragrance which is not good for my super sensitve skin. Don't think I'll keep this one.

First of all, this product is not Maquidiceur! Lots of people think that they will get the same coverage and the same creamy feeling from this product. Well it is not! I found that those who have very dry skin do not get well with Ultra confront as nicely as Maquidiceur. The coverage on Photogenic is less than that of M.deceur. Overall, really nice product. But, do not compare it too much with its senior.