April 17, 2014 | 1496 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Photogenic Ultra Confort

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2004 10:47:00 PM More reviews by annarama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Took a sample home from the Lancome counter. Maybe I got a lousy sample, but this foundation was just terrible. Went on my (moisturized!) skin like spackle and hardened to a cakey finish. I would rather leave the house with no makeup than with this stuff on -- it looked that bad. Am sticking with Bobbi Brown's Moisture Rich Foundation -- good coverage, nice slip, nice moisture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2003 11:52:00 PM More reviews by HotttestBlde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

PPP Strawberry blonde w/ dry skin.

Outstanding for dry skin. I get tons of compliments. A foundation brush from either Prescriptives or MAC will provide an even flawless finish. The coverage is awesome also. I wear the lightest color and it covers the redness perfectly. I don't wear moisturizer under it and I lightly swipe Dual Finsh over it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2003 9:55:00 PM More reviews by josiegirl5928

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When the SA was applying this on me at the counter, bystanders were remarking how it made my skin look great, so, of course, I had to buy! It is wonderfully dewy with just enough coverage to hide life's little imperfections. It is moisturizing without being too greasy and has a wonderful light vanilla scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2003 8:57:00 PM More reviews by makups

I think it's a also great winter foundation for normal and combination skin besides dry skin.It's reall a great product for a natural fresh complexion in winter, plus it really adjusts the light reflection perfectly under all sorts of light.I don't use a lot of make up, so I just need to add a few extra dap to fresh my complexion in the afternoon. I love the look of the tub, I love the fresh light fragrance, I love the texture. The thing that I love the most is that it keeps my skin moist and has an spf 12, which helps me enjoying more of the worm winter sun shine.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2003 1:18:00 AM More reviews by kaleelance

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin so thought this would be the perfect foundation for me. Although it has a silky feel and blends well, once on my face I felt like I had a thick oil slick covering my skin, very uncomfortable. I use foundation very sparingly and was surprised at the heaviness. It seemed to accentuate pores I usually don't see! I just bought it today and look forward to getting a chance to return it soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2003 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Dong

I had used the Lancome Photogenic prior to using this foundation. I have combination skin that only dries out in winter. However, I used this product throughout a hummid Sydney summer and found that it left my skin feeling tons smoother after cleansing than the regular photogenic. I gives a medium coverage and evens out my skin tone which is excellent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 4:37:00 PM More reviews by mapn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've used this foundation during the wintertime when my skin is very dry. It's very comforting but it doesn't last as long as I'd like. My skin starts to shine after a couple of hours. I don't like to use powder at all so I want my foundation to do everything. My skin is uneven and this product evens out my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2003 11:33:00 PM More reviews by xyan

This provides a light coverage, and great moisture for those dry winter days. Perfect for the winter, but I'll probably need something not so moisturizing for the summer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2002 3:50:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is a great medium to full coverage foundation for those with dry skin. I have dry patches at the moment, and it's wonderful for creating a dewy look. Over the t-zone, it gets a little oily during the day. The texture is a creamy, very velvety effect, and covers pigmentation effortlessly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 10:00:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is great for us dry skin gals out there. Its got a lot of slip, and glides on and stays put,whilst it hydrates. Good job Lancome! I am the lightest shade Ivoire 1.