August 20, 2014 | 1858 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by ahrako

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I know this is HG for a lot of people, but I just don't feel it. The coverage is average at best and I was surprised at how watery and thin the formula was. It actually oxidized and turned orange-y only after 2 hours of application, and it slid around and became blotchy at the end of the day, even after setting with powder and on a non-humid summer day. I have tried to use it with all sorts of different applicators - stippling brush, beauty blender, flat kabuki buffing brush, MAC 190 - all same results. I do like the packaging - gotta love a foundation that comes with a pump. Will not purchase again, and will stick to MAC studio fix fluid.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice but nothing to rave about.

Having heard so much from beauty guruís about this product I was expecting something amazing. This is a nice foundation but it didnít wow me. It has a nice natural finish, the colour range is great but I donít think it performs much better than my garnier bb cream. If I pay AUS 70 I expect a high performing product, especially compared to my AUS15 bb cream. By 12pm this foundation was starting to fade, it would never last a night out as it just got too shiny and looked dreadful. I have an oily t-zone but nothing out of control, but this foundation just didnít work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Shaethegoddess

I thought I would try this foundation after reading the reviews. Very disappointed! It feels oily on my skin almost like my skin can't breath. I'm taking this back to store and heading back to the Lancome counter!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by chloemorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not understand the hype surrounding this foundation. It is probably one of the worst foundations I have ever used. Sorry MUF, you don't get my vote on this one. I felt like there was barely any coverage and I was constantly having to touch up and reapply throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by willowyv

My favorite foundation! Very natural finishing and it's medium coverage. A little goes a long way. Just find the right shade and you'll love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Loveandcouturexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Out of all the foundations i've tried, (which is quite a lot), i'd have to say this is one of my favorites, if not my favorite. First of all, the packaging is great. It is sleek and pretty lightweight with a pump. Nothing too fancy, but still looks nice. The shade range is INCREDIBLE. Probably one of the best shade ranges out there for a foundation. It's super easy to find your match. My shade is 117, the most perfect match i've ever had for a foundation. It doesn't oxidize, which is a huge plus. It feels lightweight on the skin, like you're putting on nothing, and has little to no scent to it. This foundation goes on really easily and you can use whatever method you prefer, (fingers, sponge, brush). It looks so natural, like skin, but naturally flawless looking skin. It lasts well on me, doesn't cake up, and doesn't break me out. Those are all the pros I can think of. As for cons, i'd say the price is a drawback, because it is expensive. Also, I do get shiny after a few hours but that's a problem for me with pretty much any foundation.
Overall, love this product! 5/5

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this after I finished up a MAC Studiofix, and I love it so much!

I love the finish, it doesn't make me feel cakey or like I have too much makeup on. This foundation lasts me a whole school day and doesn't need touchups. (And I don't even powder my face after, my skin dries out faster.) It covers well and overall I love it! Also, the pump is really handy.

My only two small issues are that the cap for it doesn't go on to well and usually falls off in my makeup bag. Also, I have the lightest shade but it's a little too pink so I wish they made a more yellow toned color. But neither of those are the products fault and are so minor. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by alyssamspencer

This is my favorite foundation to date - it applies nicely, doesn't make me break out and looks good. It is a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it. I do wish it lasted longer, but I have that problem with all foundations I use and this is better than most. I have used up all of this foundation and will definitely re-buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Jolly911

I can not rave about this product enough. It's amazing! I have very difficult skin, dry with rosacea on my cheeks but have an oily forehead. On top of that I have fair skin so other foundations I have tried in the past are either too dark, too orange, too yellow etc...I did a lot of research before purchasing this and because MUFE isn't available in stores where I live, I had to take my chances by ordering it online. But it paid off. I bought it in N115 and ever since I started using it, people have commented on how amazingly flawless my skin looks. It covers really well but I love how I don't notice I am wearing any foundation. It gives my face a mild dewy look and it doesn't move at all during the day. Will definitely purchase again when I run out!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by kira1999

This foundation barely has any coverage, so if you need to cover anything, you need a lot. It didn't last very long but looked very natural and invisible. It had a satin finish and gave my skin a pretty glow. Nice foundation, but sadly not worth the price