Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit

4.7

Not tested on animals

I don't normally fill in my brows, I hadn't found a product that made them look better than they originally were until I found this. My eyebrows are pretty dark but I use the shade "Light" to fill them in, and it works wonderfully. I can use this as an eyeshadow as well: The Hi-Lite shade works to brighten up the inner corner of
Your eyes, the Light shade to fill in eyebrows and use in crease, and the darker shade to use on the top lash line and bottom lash line. It has perfect colors, it's well pigmented, and lasts all day. I will be repurchasing.

on 7/30/2014 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! My brows are fairly light, but I can mix the colors to achieve the perfect shade (color 01 Light) Also looks very natural! A must have!

on 7/25/2014 1:23:00 AM

MY ALL TIME FAV EYE BROW KIT EVER!

I had tried some of anastasia stuff before but I just dont like how harsh it is. THIS product on the other hand is so lovely esp when using moisturizer right before hand. I wish they made that little brush a LIFE size one! I highly recommend it ! I dont know why but milani seems to know how to make BROW STUFF RIGHT!

on 7/20/2014 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE IT !! really easy to apply and looks natural on my eyebrow. I use the darkest one and it blend well with my eyebrows.

on 7/13/2014 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

By no means am I a brow expert, but I really love this kit. It makes my brows look natural and well-defined, and it is easy to use. Before I bought this kit, my brows never looked very well done, I had the ELF kit, and I also had tried brown shadow. I love mixing the two colors, and I definitely use the highlighter to define under my brows. I tend to use this product ink combination with the Milani pencil with the spoolie on the end and I get great, natural looking results. I've read the comments about the red pigmentation in the kit, but I have reddish tones in my hair so it works perfectly for me.

I really do like this little kit, as it seems to give me very natural, soft eyebrows. Best of all, I bought it years ago, and still haven't run out of product!

It has three shades, one is a highlighter, two are brow shades. One in a medium, one in a darker shade of brown. Both shades appear very natural. Once I use this kit to fill in my sparse brows, it seems to last most of the day.

My only quibble is that the little brushes they give you are quite cheap and small, and very easy to lose.

If I run out of this, I don't think I'll buy again because I'm starting to prefer pencils over powders.

on 7/10/2014 10:23:00 AM

LOVE IT to the moon and back!!!!!! althought I am Asian and got black hair, I really love this stuff. although the Darkest shade is still not dark enough for me, I am still loving it as it gives a damn natural eyebrow. the only thing I least like from this kit is the highlighter, it's darker than my actual complexion, but still okay, my brows still look gorgeous thanks to milani. it is verryy easy to apply and shape the outline. I really love this stuff as it also comes with a reasonable price, complete kit with 2 brow colours and a highlighter, a small mirror, a tweezer, an eye sponge, and a brow brush. definitely repurchase but still want to try something else. worth trying, will never regret!

on 6/5/2014 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

HOLY GRAIL brow powder palette for blondes, in the lightest kit. Color is not too warm or dark, just perfection. The wax is a nice addition, I comb a little thru with my spoolie and I am all set for the day. The beigey-taupe is a perfect, perfect color for my pale, blonde complexion. I apply mine with a long stiff, precision angled SOHO brush with a spoolie on the other end. Voila, perfect brows. You can even elongate the eyebrow tail with this powder and it is almost undetectable. I draw a few hairs in with my MAC Fling pencil and the extended part looks perfect. If I want more detail or dramatic arches I use in conjunction my with MAC Fling pencil or Anastasia's Lightest Blonde. In a pinch I even use it on my eyelids for a very natural, polished look in seconds. I have never found a more natural color for blonde eyebrows. Milani products are great value for money. I am stockpiling these!

on 5/6/2014 2:56:00 PM

This brow kit is BRILLIANT. I have tried many a brow powder before, and have spent quite a lot of money trying to get the perfect shade - here it is! And for a great price.
My hair is naturally quite a dark blonde, but I've never found a brow powder that looks natural before.
The two shades in the light 01 kit are perfect. I use both daily, mainly brow 1 and then brow 2 for adding more definition or where the hairs are more sparse. I also use 2 a bit more for evening looks for more defined brows.
The powders are a lovely quality, well pigmented, and go on beautifully with my Real Techniques brow brush. I never notice any fading during the day.
I love the little mirror in the case too.
Packaging is a bit bulky but as my brows last all day with this I don't need to put it in my make up bag anyway!

Definitely try this out - it may be your HG!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm pretty sure when I bought this, the heavens opened and the angels sung, for no longer would my brows look awkward or slightly off color.
I'm a tad dramatic when I find HG products, but ya get my point.
For the longest time, I had filled in my brows with the brown, sparkly powder from Maybelline's Chai Latte quad. Never once did it occur to me that it was weird as heck to have sparkly eyebrows, even if it wasn't incredibly obvious at first, or even second glance, and I proceeded to burn through about 3 quads before I finally realized it was time to move on.
What makes filling in my brows so difficult is that I am a natural blonde, but dye my hair brown. I'm too terrified to dye my brows (one too many horror stories I suppose) so they remain blonde and I fill them in each morning. I use the wax in the ELF Brow Kit (also rec) but used the Maybelline powder to set it because it's the only shadow I knew of that was red enough for my brows. In fact, as I continued to dye my hair even more reddish-brown, the shade looked less and less like it matched (not that it was an 100% match in the first place). When I finally finished it up, the hunt began for something to suit my extreme needs.
And in walked Milani.
I bought the Dark shade. Brow 1 looked like my perfect brow color; ridiculously red based and beautiful. It was unreal. I took it home immediately.
What blew me away were the texture of the shadows. I seriously wish every brow powder could be this lovely. Its so very pigmented, smooth, almost creamy, but... not powdery. How this can be, I cannot say. Either way, it's wonderful.
I also love that they included a highlight shade, given thats what I tend to forget, and now, with it so easily at my disposal, I never will again. Its a beautiful champagne color that works well as a lid wash too.
Brow 2 doesn't get a whole lot of love for me, but then again, taupe just doesn't work for me. If it did though, taupe looks via beautyforless would flood the FOTD board.
The tools it comes with are good in a pinch, but otherwise useless. I keep them around though, ya know, just in case.
And the plastic case... agree with everyone else on this. It's not the best. It looks cheap. But it houses the best brow powder I've ever used so... we can overlook that.
I can't see myself running out of this anytime soon (another plus for the beautifully formulated shadows) but if I do, I'll run to the nearest CVS and buy another one. Until then, I'll just delete every picture of sparkly browed me and call it good.

Popular Brows Products