OPI Curry Up Don't Be Late

3.8

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

No need to hurry to this one. I don't remember the last time I was so deeply disappointed in a product. The color, while it appears warm and inviting, is decidedly not. It applied nicely, but by three coats had not achieved bottle color, though I used two coats of base. Opacity was unattainable. It is more metallic than shimmer. The color looked just terrible on me, like death. It might work for others, but I haven't seen that to be the case yet.

on 3/18/2008 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I love this nail polish!! I'd been wanting it since I saw the OPI India collection ad months ago - it was the color on the model's nails. I think its a great color, definitely a yellow gold with shimmer. I got a lot of compliments with it, it looks great with my warm toned (indian!) NC43 skin. I doubt I'll run out but I'd definitely repurchase if I did.

on 3/16/2008 7:04:00 PM

I actually don't care for this on my nails ... it's *very* gold. Almost a true gold. Not as yellow as in the bottle -- very rich and saturated on the nails. Too bright for my liking, but I felt compelled to review because of the number of compliments I received when wearing this. I had total strangers stop me and pick up my hands -- people could not get over the color. I can't be sure everyone who commented on it loved it, or just found it startlingly unusual. Either way, I would say it's memorable, at the very least. Not something you find every day. I won't repurchase, but I will be wearing it again.

Popular Polishes