Skinfood Black Sugar Mask

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm over 40 and read all the fantastic reviews for this product. They're all true. My mature skin literally GLOWS. This is an amazing facial scrub. I have combination skin as well as eczema and it doesn't negatively affect my sensitive skin.

My favourite scrub hands down. I have never found a face scrub which did not leave my skin feeling so stripped of moisture until I found this. I was walking by and the SA recommended this to me. She said this was the best seller and YES I TOTALY AGREE. First off, the smell is great. The granules melt/dissolve during the scrub and after rinsing off my face has never felt cleaner and smoother. You know how face scrubs tend to leave your skin feeling stripped/SUPER DRY? Well, this doesn't! They have another one in RICE for whitening purposes and I am going to try that soon. For now, I'm sticking to this and loving it.... !!
Skinfood products has been great so far, their cosmetics and skincare... If its readily available in your country I highly recommend it.

on 8/22/2014 3:47:00 AM

I decide to give this one tried and I loved it.It makes my skin clearer and feeling softer.But looks like its just working right after applied.The next morning my combo skin looks like oily and I didnt notice it clearer my pores frm blackhead.

on 7/12/2014 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

moisturize my skin, make my skin look more healty, reduce my acne.

on 6/29/2014 11:09:00 AM

I use this for remove my dead cell skin as face scrub. Afrer used this, My skin is feeling soft. This not make my face dry, after use it. I use before use my sleeping pack. and you can use before you use your mask for maximazing you mask ( Sorry if my words is false). And they have Large amount.

on 6/10/2014 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

It's better than the rice one in doing scrub jobs. But my holy grail is skinfood black sesame mask pack, waaay better than this. Brightening, moisturizing, dead skin gone, and still can feel the result for the next few days, not just after you rinse the mask

on 6/3/2014 7:31:00 PM

I was surprised at how bulky and large the product was. But while it may not be the most portable product to fit into a small handbag, the size does bring good value for the money!

The product is a bit messy to apply. After I slathered the product on my face, there was no irritation and I could feel a pleasant tingly sensation while the mask set.

I usually remove it with cotton wool after 15 mins and then rinse off. My skin feels brighter, more radiant and clean after the mask. I have seen a rapid improvement to my skin tone with every application!

on 1/9/2014 8:26:00 AM

Countless of bottle I have used for this..This is my star product to clean off my dead skin. I use it one a week..it could be rough but is acceptable for skin.
Love it very much.
I bought 10 bottles during my last visit to seoul and that tells u how good is this product.

on 11/24/2013 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My skin feel soft after use it but looks thin. Some hours later my face was break out.

on 11/4/2013 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this product! Leaves my skin very hydrated, smooth and soft. I always use it while conditioning my hair under the shower, for that reason the packaging is a con, would love to see it in a tube.