November 25, 2014 | 1726 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Energizing

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2010 6:10:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice smell and quite effective deodorant. Very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 1:47:00 AM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this deoderant, it is my favorite....and smells awesome!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by JU1CYY69

i love the smell of these! they're so refreshing. i have this one in the cucumber and green tea scent and i absolutely love it. this also doesn't get on my clothes, not even on my black shirts. the only thing about this that i hate is that it's wetness protection isnt that great. it is better than secret plantinum in the clear gel though

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by cbm08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this scent, but Dove deodorants just do not work for me. They don't even begin to keep me dry. I had the Cucumber one in the green package about a year ago, & it didn't work then, but I decided to give Dove another try since I was so fond of this scent... But kudos to Dove for the cute packaging & nice scents. I don't think I'll be purchasing any more deodorants, but I'll continue to use their body wash & hair products.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2009 4:00:00 AM More reviews by dottywine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I sweat. I need a heavy duty deodorant. This one smells nice and all, but it doesn't make the cut.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 3:07:00 AM More reviews by rayzielase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Aesome i got the Cucumber & Green Tea and it smells good and keeps me sweat free :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Starryxfantasy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Most of my bath products are by Dove so I decided to go with Dove deodorant. All the products smell so nice. As for this one, it's great for the smell, not so much for wetness protection. It doesn't show up on your clothes if you apply one layer. I would probably buy it again, but this one will last me for a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by xAlleGegenAlle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this deodorant, it goes on really smooth and doesn't leave white marks even on my black shirts (the trick is not to use too much, you don't need to slather it on!) the scent is really light and refreshing, not at all like most deodorants.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by regretia

It's deodorant. There are areas of obsession and expertise for every woman in cosmetics. This isn't one of mine. I use it, and not often, because I don't need it. (No, I'm quite sure, thank you) It smells refreshing, it's scummy when I need to get it off. The packaging gets messy. Price is average. And when I run out in...forever, I'll buy a different deodorant.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by conniex7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS:
-smells good when you first get it
-helps with normal everyday sweating
-product lasts for over a year

CONS:
-stopped working in terms of smell if you end up sweating a lot
-occasionally stains clothing
-doesn't help with wetness protection for exercise or hot summer days

I like to go running and this deodorant doesn't really make the cut. I'll probably buy a stronger one once this runs out...next year.