Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

I waited to review after 5-6 months and I can definitely say this is better than biosolk,chi,loreal extraordinary oil, and others I have tried. it's amazing for dry ends and honestly hydrates hair. The only one that I can think of that is better is the kreatese, which is more expensive and hard to find. morrocan oil is still pretty damn expensive too my boyfriend was freaking out about the price I think it's a little too expensive

on 4/29/2015 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Used this and was happy with it. But discovered the Shu uemura and that one made my hair so soft and is more like a treatment than Moroccanoil. So the Moroccanoil is out.

on 4/21/2015 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

3a, some 2c curly hair I love this product. I used it to style my hair all the time, its been over two years that I've been using it and I've only used up two little bottles of it. I prefer this over the Macadamia Natural Oil one, in case you are trying to decide between the two of them. I kinda do a variation of the LOC Method, I apply Cantu Leave in, Shea Moisture's Curl enhancing smoothie (not much), air dry my hair or diffuse it, and when its ALMOST dry i apply like two 10 cents size drops of it in my whole hair. This way my hair lasts about 4 days. I hope this is helpful 😀

on 3/26/2015 12:47:00 PM

Love this product! Use it on my hair after washing when I have slightly towel dried it, rub in my hands and run through my hair. It smells so gorgeous and makes my hair so soft! I wear bonded extensions for months at a time abusing them with heat tools and since I started using this they stay in much much better condition all the way through. Slightly pricey but is worth it. Had a mini bottle and then brought a proper sized one and love it, lasts so long it still looks like I've only used it once or twice and I wash my hair quite a lot and have 20inchs of hair about 300g hair so that shows it does last cause i've used it loads :) <3 this product go get it if your hair needs some loving x

on 3/21/2015 1:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have tried countless hair oils/serums and this one works the best for me. Although it doesn't make my hair look perfect by any means it makes it look the best it can. My hair is frizzy, dry, damaged, coarse, color treated and no matter how many expensive products I try on it it never looks as good as most peoples hair and I am resigned to that fact although I always try the newest products that promise miracles but don't deliver at least for me. Enough complaining - my point about this oil is that my hair looks it's best (which is halfway decent) after I use this. Im on my second bottle of this and will continue to buy it until I find something better.

on 3/17/2015 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's an okay product. My hair is super oily and I can't put any products on after conditioning and putting a heat protector because of my natural oils, but this was the only oil that never made my hair oily or feel heavy. However, I can definitely live without it.

on 3/7/2015 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love it!!! I must have been under a rock as I only just discovered argan oils. I use to use tigi smoothing creams for my hair but discovered Moroccanoil to use instead. I probably get more polished finish with the Moroccanoil. They say to add a bit to hands, rub your hands together then apply to ends or perhaps hair from the ears down. I apply it when my hair is wet and as I blow dried it really did dry in less then half the time. When my hair is dry I also finish it off by adding a smidgen on hands and rubbing then togeter and start by rubbing underneath my hair from my ears down and gently on top then too. Doing it like this I haven't yet experienced an oily look. Just soft shining and healthy looking hair. It isn't 100% argan oil, it has silicone as the first lot of ingredients but I'm hooked I just love how soft and shiny it makes my hair feel. I have black hair but people with light coloured hair use the moroccanoil light. I bought the normal and the light and have used both, the lighter one is just not as heavy. The fragrance is a lovely musky smell too... I also bought the brand Agadir and Babliss Pro Argan oil. They all smell similar but I have the Moraccanoil with a pump so just easier to use but all give the same results...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I must say I can't live without this stuff. It keeps my hair hydrated which I love and it smells amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This oil is my BABY! It's helped my hair so much! I have really dry, dull and frizzy hair. Though, this makes my hair appear shiny and it really eases the frizz. I apply two pumps of this all over my hair (mainly on the ends) after I shampoo and condition my hair. Basically, remember to apply it while your hair is damp. It's worth the price. I love it!

on 2/20/2015 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HG hair styling product alert!!
Absolutely fantastic hair styling oil , it nourishes your hair without making it look greasy , its so light on your hair! Doesnt weigh your hair down at all and a little goes a long way so product lasts me for ages. It makes your hair look so healthy and glossy. The only downside is the smell which is like a musky cologne , quite a mans perfume smell but honestly its quite minor as the smell doesnt linger. Also the price is quite expensive but if you want the good stuff i guess you gotta cough up!

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products