October 25, 2014 | 1628 users online

Powder - Revlon - ColorStay Pressed powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this product in the newest packaging from CVS. It's a good product...I was surprised by all the low ratings. With sales and coupons, it cost me around $6. Retail is $9.99 USD. The light/medium shade even gave me some coverage and made my pores look smaller. The color did not oxidize throughout the day either. I have oily skin, and this powder worked well with my other concealers and liquid foundations.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by beautyybabee

The first time I tried this powder, it broke me out just a little bit but when I decided to try it again, I broke out even more that time. I wanted this to be a good product that I would enjoy, but I was sadly overestimating the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by goshelbyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Duration- I have been using this product off an on for 6 months about.

Price- About $9 at Target. A little steep.

Packaging- It looks nice a sleek. I just hate how it has a separate compartment for the puff. It wastes space because I always throw away the puff due to sanitary reasons.

Use- Applied over concealer or just bare skin.

Finish- I love how this powder has a satin texture, not powdery when applied correctly. I can't stand powders with sparkle. So thankfully this is sparkle free.

Coverage- This product actually blurs my redness.

Oil Control- Definitely keeps my teenage skin shine free and under control.

Staying Power- Good! Lasts me throughout the day if I remember not to put my hands on my face.

Conclusion- This is my favorite powder. It has such a high end consistency. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by mixedmatch

it probably can last you for 2-months if you use it on a daily basis.
i have oily skin and this powder fails to keep mine oil-free for 2 hours.
(ive yet to find a powder that helps my face from being oily for long hours)
i think it also went through a package facelift because packaging is different from the picture here.

what i like though is that it helps even out the colour of my skin.
i use this on top of revlon's bb cream. gives you medium coverage if you use both.
colour stays for at least 6-7 hours. (when it's oily, i use a tissue to dab my face.)

would recommend this to anyone who wants an affordable pressed powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by turfxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this on top of my CoverGirl Stay Fab foundation & it does the job of helping me stay matte, keeping my coverage, and works great as a setting powder. Doesn't cake! Would recommend if you have oily skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has decent coverage but comes out way too light and chalky on me. I like more of a natural finish for my powders and this settles into my fine lines and crows feet if I get too much on. I find it does work better to use a big fluffy brush to apply rather than the compact that comes with it so I will be able to at least use it but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by RachelT5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a lot of people like this but i use this so my face doesn't look that shiny.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Bhale4559

I had high hopes for this but it broke me out BADLY. Haven't had this many pimples in a long time..will never buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by bobbysoxxer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wouldn't normally wear powder, but I made the mistake of buying a dewy foundation that made me really shiny around my nose, chin and forehead, so I wanted to mattify it. This worked really well with that foundation, although it doesn't have good staying-power. I now have a semi-matte foundation and if I try to hide my shine with this powder I end up looking horribly cakey, it just clings to my dead skin, so I no longer use it. Not for dry or combination skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I only have this powder because I have the Colorstay foundation...it's a whatever powder. It doesn't add on to the oil, but it doesn't get rid of it either. I really hate the way it's manufactured though, the powder section is sandwiched in between the "sponge" and cap, so it's really thin and fragile