April 18, 2014 | 1341 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Beare1998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like it! It adds a great amount of length and last the whole day. It clumps if you aren't careful but it's great! It even lasts when I go swimming but comes off with a gentle eye makeup remover or cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by DaisyLC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does add volume but clumps and flakes off.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Laurentodd922

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am such a mascara junkie so I'm always on the look out for a new product that works. Overall, I like this mascara. I've found that most waterproof mascara's do the waterproof job but don't give a good look. This mascara looks awesome on my lashes and it's surprisingly easy to take off. That being said it's not 100% waterproof. It can leave smudges under your eyes if you get your eyes completely wet. Overall a very good product though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by aznmonkey6

My HG mascara!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! I was lucky that this was one of the first mascaras that I tried! The waterproof is so great, it does not smudge at all (i have really oily lids). Makes my lashes look great and long + voluminousness. Definitely a repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by nikhatfarha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its an Okay product. With so many better options in the same price, I wouldn't repurchase it. Not 100% waterproof. I splashed some water on my face and regretted. Even though I have good eyelashes, it doesn't enhance them much. No volume. Can be used when looking for a natural look. Not a great mascara and worst of all it bleeds in water.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by ntiet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This did the opposite of define my lashes. It made it clumpy and spidery. It's horrible.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by JazMinnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The wand gets to my roots but it doesn't get to my outer lashes. And the wand has little spikes on the outside which makes it look like theres a perfect amount of mascara on the wand, but actually all of it is stored up inside the bristles so when i swipe it on my lashes i really have to get to my roots but then it clumps......and one swipe doesn't have an effect. I have long semi thick lashes and i really wanted a clean look but i had to add more mascara to my lashes in order to make it look like i have thicker lashes but the more i put it became thick and clumpy and it stuck to my lower lashes. What i did like is its true that it's waterproof and in the shower NONE comes out. but it felt like my lashes kept coming off and i really needed an expensive makeup remover to TOTALLY remove everything. I would not buy this again. :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I am giving it a 3 because I'm iffy on this and don't know if I'm just not wiping off enough excess but... it's clumping. I also don't like the plastic bristles on this and the fact that it bends (whoever thought that bending at that specific spot was a good idea should be fired). Right after I bought this I pulled the wand out of the tube and tried to put it back in. Oh was that a good laugh! I got mascara all over my hand. It's horrible to put back in the tube (at least compared to normal wire bristle mascaras that don't bend). Which is why the packaging is a 3. I'm just so iffy on this mascara. Yes it was recommended to me by a bunch of women online because they said it doesn't budge but it clumps like crazy & my lashes are sticky. It might just be worth it to go back to the Rimmel WOW mascara & pay $5/month for that (it dries out in that short of a period of time but stays). So that makes so far my buy-again answer a "no".
Update (12/30/11): While I still don't like this alone, it does give my current mascara (voluminous) extra "oomph". It also keeps my mascara on instead of having it smudged underneath my eyes at the end of the day (yes I have voluminous in WP but it still does this= wtf). So if you want to waterproof your mascara use this over it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by marianab16

Definitely, Define A Lash is a good mascara. It's not my favourite one but it has some advantages. You can get longer lashes with no clumps. It does what it promises but no more than that. It could be a good option if you are looking for something good and affordable.
I wouldn't repurchase just because I prefer other mascaras but even so, this product is dependable.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by iheartpandas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara holds a curl, is definately water proof and lengthens pretty well. However, it's tough to get off and i feel like it makes my lashes fall out more than normal. For a drugstore mascara it does it's job, but nothing spectacular.