Maybelline Define A Lash Waterproof

3.5

Isoleucine , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Water - Aqua , Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer , Rice Bran Wax - Oryza Sativa Cera , Paraffin , Alcohol Denat , Polyvinyl Laurate , VP/Eicosene Copolymer , Propylene Carbonate , Talc , Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolyme , PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate , Propylparaben , Methylparaben , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - May Contain

on 2/22/2013 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have used this for years, it was the first mascara I ever used and the one I will continue to buy until I find better. I have tried many many many mascaras including expensive ones such as Chanel, Clinique, Estée Lauder, benefit etc. I have lashes which naturally point downwards so I find it so difficult to find a mascara which helps them stay up all day. The brush is great, though i wish the ends were smaller for the corner lashes. One to two layers gives me really long perfect lashes with the help of curlers. I don't go more then 2 layers with mascara because I hate the spider leg look - and yes it will clump if you put so many layers on, all mascaras do! I have never used this with fake lashes as I don't wear them so I can't judge on that.
The water proof is great I go in pools and beach water with it and it doesn't flake off nor does it run... maybe if you pick at it it might flake but I don't pick at them. It isn't harsh on my lashes at all they rarely fall out. It is not hard to remove either - I use Pampers baby wipes it comes off nicely. I also don't use it on my bottom lashes because waterproof and my bottom lashes don't agree with each other.
My mum, cousin and aunt who are all Chinese with tiny downward facing lashes also have started using it, and they think its the best!!

on 2/8/2013 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I bought this thinking it would make my eyelashes look amazing but I was wrong....... Out of all my makeup products, this has to be the one that I regret buying, the most. I wore it once and did not like it at all. It looked fine, however, it made my eyes pink. I decided to give it another try and it made my eyes pink again. I tried to return this product but they wold not take it because I already opened it. It upsets me because I'm quite tight on money and I do regret purchasing it. Will not buy this again. Do not recommend this to people who have sensitive eyes.

on 12/29/2012 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best mascara I've ever tried. Gives enough length to my lashes, no clumps and hold the curler and definitely waterproof.

on 12/12/2012 3:39:00 PM

it has an all day wear, without smudging, good compact packaging. keeps lashes in shape pretty well, not a dramatic effect though

on 11/22/2012 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I liked the brush that this had since it was small and easy to work with on my small eyes, but the formula left much to be desired.
Overall, this was just an okay mascara, good if you don’t want anything super dramatic.
Held curls but left lashes feeling a bit stiff.

on 11/3/2012 5:33:00 AM

I like this mascara because it holds a curl well and you can build your eyelashes. I don't like how bendy the brush is though because sometimes it gets stuck when I try to put wand back and then it gets messy.

on 9/1/2012 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like it! It adds a great amount of length and last the whole day. It clumps if you aren't careful but it's great! It even lasts when I go swimming but comes off with a gentle eye makeup remover or cleanser.

on 8/15/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Does add volume but clumps and flakes off.

on 7/15/2012 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am such a mascara junkie so I'm always on the look out for a new product that works. Overall, I like this mascara. I've found that most waterproof mascara's do the waterproof job but don't give a good look. This mascara looks awesome on my lashes and it's surprisingly easy to take off. That being said it's not 100% waterproof. It can leave smudges under your eyes if you get your eyes completely wet. Overall a very good product though.

on 7/10/2012 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My HG mascara!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! I was lucky that this was one of the first mascaras that I tried! The waterproof is so great, it does not smudge at all (i have really oily lids). Makes my lashes look great and long + voluminousness. Definitely a repurchase!

Popular Mascaras