November 24, 2014 | 1160 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by pinksparklemw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent brush! I absolutely love it! It is perfect for applying liquid foundation. Even foundations that don't give you good coverage suddenly become 100% more effective when applied with this brush. I got mine from Target and when I realized how amazing it was, I went back and bought 4 more of makeup brushes. I love them all!

My tip for cleaning: Cleaning regularly will keep it soft and effective. I found that applying a good clarifying shampoo to the brush and letting it soak a little while in a glass of water really does the trick.

I highly recommend this brush! It is perfect for liquid foundation, but great for any kind of foundation. Also great for highlighting and cheek color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by NoirAngelx

This brush is nothing short of amazing! I've owned mine for a few years now, and it still performs wonderfully. I've experimented with many foundation brushes, including the Beauty Blender, and this is still my favorite brush to apply foundation with. I love it because I prefer fuller coverage, and this just buffs the foundation in beautifully while still providing great coverage. It works with all types of foundation, cream, liquid, even powder foundation for a more targeted application. It can also be used with cream blush. The price is a steal for the great quality!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by MsKJJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG!!! Am I just now discovering this brush?!? It applies my foundation like a dream!! I'm left with a perfectly airbrushed look. This brush is by far the best foundation brush I've ever used, and I've used plenty!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by zurbaby

This brush is amazing!!! I have Mac, Bobby brown, Sigma, Elf, Clinique, etc. I HAVE SO MUCH BRUSHES. And I REACH FOR THIS ONE MOSTLY.... IT DOESNT shed nor give me problems at all. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by marriedtotham0b

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is similar to an old relationship of mine- started out soft and beautiful, but now I cannot bear it. It's stiff and tainted looking; it drinks up all my liquid foundation and it's nearly impossible to clean due to its density. It just looks dirty, kind of like my ex. So I will be placing it in the garbage as well. Don't waste your time or money on this product.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by joneschick114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great, Dense, Flat Top Kabuki Style brush

I find it works great for liquid foundation in a snap. It is soo dense and the bundle is sort of small in circumference so it does take a little more time and patience to buff it all over the face- but the effect once finished is great. I will say since the bundle is so dense I've had trouble deep cleaning it with hand soap and Dr. Bronners. I just used some Baby Shampoo today, and that seems to have done the trick- fingers crossed. This now has become my fave precision contour/blush brush, as now I like to use beauty sponges for foundation application. It is also my go to when applying my fave wet/dry powder foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by xyan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Between sponges, foundation brushes and my fingers this is by far THE BEST. It blends well and evenly and fe handle is so comfy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Gracie15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS BRUSH !!!!
It makes my makeup look so flawless . Just amazing !!!
I usually wouldn't pay $15 for a brush , but this was so worth it .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Mramdayal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this brush so much. It's very compact and makes my foundation apply very nicely, giving me full coverage. Makes me look flawless and airbrushed and also very soft! Love this bad boy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by LongBeachGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best brush there is. Flat top brushes are simply the best there is for foundation application and I need not look any further for one better.