Eucerin Hyaluron - Filler

3.8

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm approaching my mid 20's and have dry, flaky, sensitive skin...most moisturizers leave me dry and tight just a short couple hours later, and moisturizers that are rich enough to hydrate my skin usually end up breaking me out. I bought this product in a set (day cream + night cream + eye cream) and I'm sharing it with my mom. So far she really likes it as she's got sensitive, dry skin too and she likes how soft and hydrated it makes her face feel, however it's still too early to notice a difference where wrinkles are concerned. I don't have wrinkles so I'm mainly concerned with hydrating my parched, rough skin. So far it does a great job as far as moisturizing and hydrating is concerned, my skin still feels soft and supple after seven hours. I love that!! Now it's only been a day...I'm waiting to see if this will break me out like most rich moisturizers tend to do....I hope not!! Will update in a week.

This is a nice day moisturizer. There is a plumping effect- not huge, but I do notice a slight difference. I don't believe it lasts all day but it makes my skin look and feel great. I have acne-prone skin but this does not make me break out at all. It glides on nicely and leaves a nice dewy finish. I wear Eucerin SPF 30 on top of this as well for more protection during the day. I took off a couple lippies because I think it was a tad pricey @ $50 for a drugstore brand, and I'm not thrilled that the cream is in a jar. I could not find this anywhere locally and had to buy on Amazon. But a nice product overall. I also use this on the lines under my eyes and it does not irritate, which can be a problem for me with some creams.

I love all three products. I use the eye, night and day treatments. Indeed, Eucerin has saved my skin! The dryness and redness that I used to suffer has gradually subsided. My skin has never felt or looked better than it does now. These are God send products. I never used to like looking at my skin in the mirror. I suffer from lots of fine lines and post-acne scars that age me under makeup and bright light. But it took me by surprise when I checked my face at mid-day and noticed that my complexion smooth and healthy. Never have I been able to witness such a tremendous transformation. I've used expensive brands like Chanel, Estee, Clinique, CD, SKII, Origins (you name it, I've used it - and get next to nothing result) etc. Eucerin is affordable and doesn't cause breakout or irritation to my super sensitive skin.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

UPDATE: 6th November 2008:

I just realized that this moisturizer also is SPF15. Which is such a Bonus b/c in Winter in UK with such low UVA in winter this will fit the bill nicely Yay !

_________________________________

(This review is for the DAY CREAM) the line has NIGHT CREME as well as DAY CREME and EYE CREAM.

I tried this on my hand at the chemist and felt so lovely that I bought the Jar and have been using it everyday as a Moisturizer and Primer before my sunscreen and I love it, it really has a pumping effect on my skin.

It comes in a Jar of 50 ml. The texture is not very greasy or oily, leaves my skin very smooth and moisturized all day. I will buy it again, it's my favourite Moisturizer and has Hyaluron on it.
......................................................................

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Paarkii, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Glycerin Stearate Citrate, Homosalate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja, Sodium Hyaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Methylparaben, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium, EDTA, Silica, Acrylates / C10-30 Akyl Acrilate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben , BHT, Parfum.

.......................................................................
SKIK TYPE (Dr. Baumann): Dry, Resistant, Pigmented , Wrinkled.