November 27, 2014 | 1398 users online

Moisturizers - Eucerin - Hyaluron - Filler

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2008 8:02:00 AM More reviews by Gimferrer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE: 6th November 2008:

I just realized that this moisturizer also is SPF15. Which is such a Bonus b/c in Winter in UK with such low UVA in winter this will fit the bill nicely Yay !

_________________________________

(This review is for the DAY CREAM) the line has NIGHT CREME as well as DAY CREME and EYE CREAM.

I tried this on my hand at the chemist and felt so lovely that I bought the Jar and have been using it everyday as a Moisturizer and Primer before my sunscreen and I love it, it really has a pumping effect on my skin.

It comes in a Jar of 50 ml. The texture is not very greasy or oily, leaves my skin very smooth and moisturized all day. I will buy it again, it's my favourite Moisturizer and has Hyaluron on it.
......................................................................

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Paarkii, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Glycerin Stearate Citrate, Homosalate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja, Sodium Hyaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Methylparaben, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium, EDTA, Silica, Acrylates / C10-30 Akyl Acrilate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben , BHT, Parfum.

.......................................................................
SKIK TYPE (Dr. Baumann): Dry, Resistant, Pigmented , Wrinkled.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No