December 22, 2014 | 1811 users online

Moisturizers - Eucerin - Hyaluron - Filler

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2008 2:30:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love all three products. I use the eye, night and day treatments. Indeed, Eucerin has saved my skin! The dryness and redness that I used to suffer has gradually subsided. My skin has never felt or looked better than it does now. These are God send products. I never used to like looking at my skin in the mirror. I suffer from lots of fine lines and post-acne scars that age me under makeup and bright light. But it took me by surprise when I checked my face at mid-day and noticed that my complexion smooth and healthy. Never have I been able to witness such a tremendous transformation. I've used expensive brands like Chanel, Estee, Clinique, CD, SKII, Origins (you name it, I've used it - and get next to nothing result) etc. Eucerin is affordable and doesn't cause breakout or irritation to my super sensitive skin.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2008 8:02:00 AM More reviews by Gimferrer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE: 6th November 2008:

I just realized that this moisturizer also is SPF15. Which is such a Bonus b/c in Winter in UK with such low UVA in winter this will fit the bill nicely Yay !

_________________________________

(This review is for the DAY CREAM) the line has NIGHT CREME as well as DAY CREME and EYE CREAM.

I tried this on my hand at the chemist and felt so lovely that I bought the Jar and have been using it everyday as a Moisturizer and Primer before my sunscreen and I love it, it really has a pumping effect on my skin.

It comes in a Jar of 50 ml. The texture is not very greasy or oily, leaves my skin very smooth and moisturized all day. I will buy it again, it's my favourite Moisturizer and has Hyaluron on it.
......................................................................

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Paarkii, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Glycerin Stearate Citrate, Homosalate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja, Sodium Hyaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Methylparaben, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium, EDTA, Silica, Acrylates / C10-30 Akyl Acrilate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben , BHT, Parfum.

.......................................................................
SKIK TYPE (Dr. Baumann): Dry, Resistant, Pigmented , Wrinkled.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No