October 25, 2014 | 1149 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Each ChloƩ scent that I have tested I like them but this one is not my favorite. I prefer See by ChloƩ that I have in a small vial. I like it tho and I think I need to try it again on me to be sure. The packaging is super pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by ams5174

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After searching for a signature scent to wear everyday, and smelling an TRYING many different perfumes, I've landed on Chloe. I love the dry down! So many perfumes end up smelling "off" on me after awhile, but not Chloe.. It only smells better as the day goes on. Expensive, but you get what you pay for. I've found the one! Very fresh and clean smelling.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by robertsmithwillsaveusall

I used to wear this perfume back in 2008/2009 until the whole of Singapore (where I am from) started to wear it and it felt silly to pay money to smell like common air.

I'll admit that this perfume is pretty awesome. It's refreshing, light and not overwhelming. And it lasts an entire day, i love the dry-down especially because it is so gently sweet yet strong (can't really describe this part). It will also attract average guys on the street, guys who are easy to please.

I had to stop wearing it one day when I find myself smelling exactly the same as three other women on the commute to work and another two other ladies in my office wearing the same scent. It felt weird to pay so much money (it is an expensive perfume) just to smell like the next girl. It became like a "uniform" scent, like a deodorant that every woman uses.

Personally, I think a great perfume is one that is extremely contradicting; loved and hated by some. Once a nice smelling perfume becomes generic, it just defeats the purpose of owning a perfume, a perfume for me just has to be somewhat unique to myself but Chloe has created one that almost everyone wants to wear. It's a blessing yet a curse at the same time. As for me, I never repurchased after my initial bottle but every morning when I am on my way to work, I get free smells from all these ladies walking/standing around me. That's good enough I think!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by justfornow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely not the sort of scent I'm typically drawn to, as I have always exclusively loved naive, saccharine fragrances in pastel packaging. That's not to say Chloe isn't sweet, because it very much is, especially in the dry down phase, but it bears a quality of ripened femininity. Perhaps it is the perfect scent for those who want to graduate onto something "older" (early 20s), but I can equally see a woman in her 50s wearing it. That being said, my mother still found Chloe a bit overbearing. While it is slightly potent at first, it wears beautifully throughout the day, bringing to mind roses (which is a nostalgic aroma for many), luxurious hotel rooms, and honey. Chloe is lush and comforting, making you anticipate the last of it when you're trapped under covers at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by BMurphy9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love everything about this perfume from the fragrance it self to the bottle design. The smell is fresh and floral and very youthful. One or two sprays stays on for hours!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by ulia032

It smells like a rose-scented laundry detergent and stays on for hours and hours. Chloe is very strong and it takes two showers to get off.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by burberryonarry

This is one of my favourite perfumes. It smells very young and kinda floral in my opinion. I got the small 6ml since it takes me a couple months to use my perfumes... Anyway the smell lasts for around 6-8 hours because I wear this to school sometimes and when I get back, I can still smell it. But towards the end of the day, it smells very faint and light. It still lasts for like 8 hours so that's very good. You also don't need much of this perfume for you to be able to smell it very clearly so that's a bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by jolielaide

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My whole life, most perfumes have caused me a headache. I always tended towards natural oils or expensive perfumes (i.e., Annick Goutal) to avoid chemicals for this reason. Starting several years ago, I could not wear any perfume, or even be around most people wearing perfume or scented deodorant (men or women). Not only would I get a serious migraine, but if the scent was heavy I would "black out" (as in, not pass out, but literally lose my vision for a few minutes). Going to the mall was a nightmare due to the assault on my senses. After a few years passed, I started noticing that I was becoming more tolerant to scents again. I had a small collection of "someday" samples that I would sometimes spray on a piece of paper or something when I wasn't doing anything that would require me to function for the rest of the day. This one didn't offend me, so I tried it out on my wrist. The others I had tried on my body had caused me to feel nauseous. This one also smelled great! I quickly used the whole sample and then the big bottle. I am so happy to be able to use perfume again!! I am surprised, because as far as I can tell, Chloe is owned by Coty, and probably not the most natural, but it doesn't bother me. My whole life most mass produced perfumes have made me insanely sick- go figure. At any rate, I know all people who are sensitive to scents will vary, but if you are, try this! Even every natural cleaning product I have ever come across makes me want to stay in bed for days. This doesn't, and it smells amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by xtrasweetwifeyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't have any idea how this perfume smell like before buying it. I risked and trusted all the positive reviews I have read here. And when I got it in the mail, I was sooooo happy that all the reviews were right.. The scent is just perfect for me. Not to strong and I think it's great for any occasions. Lasting power is excellent! Definitely my new signiture scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

This perfume was "love at first sight" for me!
I absolutely love this scent.
It's fresh, classy, floral, and a bit fruity.

The smell is strong and longlasting, without being overpowering at all.
I don't have anything bad to say. Packagain is also extremely cute.