September 30, 2014 | 2206 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by sofiaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was really disappointed, because everyone loved this concealer but me! :'( Maybe it was too light? I really don't know...it just went really deep into my fine lines in my eye bags, and it went on really white. I even had primer...Good luck to any one who buys this, hopefully it works good for you. If your a picky girl, with intense eye bags, its not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by pratimapeanut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the fair shade of this to cover dark circles which it does well. My only complaints are that it requires 2-3 touch ups depending on the length of wear and after carrying it in my purse the cap begins to crack. I don't use this to cover blemishes because the waxes and thickeners used to make this lipstick shaped can clog pores and make breakouts worse. I use this with the fair shade of covergirl BB cream and the colors blend well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by PeaceLuvRikki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is amazing! I have a lot of acne red marks and this is great for covering up redness. I apply this lightly over my scars and then apply my smoothers powder (which is also great) and my skin looks flawless! It doesnt break me out either.Just be careful because if you put too much on it could become cakey. Otherwise the whole line of smoothers products is wonderful! Definitely will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this concealer in green. I have horrible redness around my nose and cheecks. Not to mention these huge red zits that pop up randomly. I put this wherever I need to hide the redness. I don't even need to use a foundation with this! It completly gets rid of redness. I have never been in love so much with this product. It blends super quick and easily, which is good when I have only a few minutes to put on makeup in the mornings. I put a skin colored concealer and powder over top this and it looks amazing. I'm just totally impressed with this color. I usually try to avoid colored concealers in the first place, but then I started breaking out really bad (I found out my sister was using my brushes and used makeup sponges...gross)! This solves all my problems. Thank you so much covergirl!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by CaramelPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is AMAAAAZING! I have sensitive skin, and this stuff has been through the ups and downs of my skin as a teenager. It's creamy and long lasting with great coverage. I buy medium, and the color blends in amazingly in my skin. I do have pale tan skin, with strong yellow undertones...not a very usual color, but this cover-up is my color.
A tube of this will last me for months, and I love how portable it is. I don't even use foundation. Just a dab of this stuff around my nose, under my eyes, and a bit of my chin and I'm ready to set it with powder.

For me, this is perfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Esmay

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had given up on concealers as they were all to dark or too yellow and none of them really stayed in place or concealed anything. Until now.

About me. I have NC 10 skin with pink undertones, small pores, clear complexion and hardly any lines in my mature skin. Good genes. However, I have pink undertones and red around my nose and some light grey under eye smudges that need brightening up.

thanks to you guys, I bought this product in neutralizer and illuminizer. Wow!! Neuralizer covers the red, blends in perfectly with my skin tone and lasts until I take it off. Does not move, twitch or travel. I use the illuminizer (beige/pink shade) under my eyes and again with the "wow". Makes be look 10 years younger and flawless. I'm not kidding you. I haven't been so excited about any kind of makeup in a long time but these little tubes really do the trick.

I dab a little on in the areas I want covered and then use a small eyeshadow brush to blend. I use no foundation generally but a little powder on the nose and to even out things. I look photoshopped.

Like the packaging, paid $8.95 Cdn for each tube, and will definitely keep purchasing. Thank you ladies.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really don't think it helped with my dark circles & I think the skin around my eyes are too dry for the stick form.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Courtneyd9

I think that this a good concealer. It isn't great nor is it bad. The color is true to its packaging. It is actually very smooth. The pigmentation and coverage is good. It tends to feel a little cakey and the saying power is decent.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by xxnikkim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This didn't work for me. I got it in fair(the lightest shade)and although everyone says it's peachy it still does have a hint of yellow to it which simply does not work on my skin tone. The coverage was ok, better than a lot of drugstore concealers probably but my biggest problem is I have really dry skin and even after moisturizing under my eyes, using a primer and then putting this stuff on it was to dry. It went on creamy enough but you could see it was there when I tried to blend it in.
UPDATE: After further use and trying it out in different lights I don't think it is yellowy anymore, must have just been the lighting. This is a good deal for the price, it may not be the best of the best but I would continue to use this unless I find something as cheap but better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by kikibutternut

I read all the positive reviews on this product and decided to test it. I <3 it sooooo much! I use it under my eyes and it does a great job; it has really good coverage.