Lumene Blueberry curl mascara

4.3

(((SAFETY RATED 7 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Cera Alba (beeswax), Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran Wax, Acrylates/octylacrylamide Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax, Trithanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (carnauba) Waxtribehenin, Polybutene, Magnesium Aluminum Silcate, Betaine, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Nylon-6, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Putylparaben, Glycerin, Vaccinium Myrtillus Seed Oil, Prolparaben, Isobutylparaben, Xylitylgulucoside, PEG-8, Anhydroxylitol, Tocopherol, Xylitol, Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) Seed Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Ctiric Acid. May Also Contain: (Ci 77266 (D&C Black 2), (Ci 77491, Ci 77492) Iron Oxides, (Ci 77891) Titanium Dioxide).

on 3/27/2011 2:11:00 PM

Mascara is the one cosmetic item that gives me the most trouble. I really need mascara...never leave the house without it. My eyes and my lashes are very light. But my eyes get irritated easily (allergies), and the heat/humidity where I live (Florida) really affects the staying power.

Waterproof mascaras are out of the question because the difficulty of removing them makes for major burning and irritation. And I don't keep mascaras very long because of the climate here -- routinely discard them after a month or two -- so I'm not about to spend Big Buck$.

This product is flat-out amazing. No clumping, no flaking, no raccoon eyes...the brunsh gets even the smallest lashes and the mascara comes off easily. (I use the Neutrogena eye makeup remover pads.)

Wish it were easier to find. Can't locate it in the stores around here; have been ordering from Dermstore.com, where it's $9.99 and shipping is free.

on 2/18/2011 3:00:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This mascara gave me soft, pretty, "fluttery" lashes. It also: made my eyes burn, completely wilted my just-curled lashes, and simultaneously smudged into two unattractive crescents underneath my eyes while flaking onto my waterline. It's one of the most disappointing makeup products I've ever tried, especially b/c of the positive reviews. Other random comments: I had to order it online b/c none of the stores around carried it (although they did carry Lumene's skincare line), it was the non-waterproof version, I like the metallic blue color of the tube, the hard-plastic brush was nice and I didn't need a lash comb after application.

on 2/8/2011 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

I had been through a bunch of crappy mascaras that promised separated and longer lashes before I found this at reduced price, bought it, and finally found something that did what I wanted it to do. I don't befieve in longer lashes but i really want them separated, and i love the feeling of how this mascara seems to paint each lash individually.
I'm still in search for the perfect mascara but this one is as close as I have been yet.
I had the non-waterproof one and reading the reviews, I really want to try the waterproof one next winter since I had some problems with smudging on cold days.

on 12/27/2010 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the waterproof one. Doesn't clump or smudge. Lasts forever (and is a bitch removing...). Holds the curl well and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I can't do anything else than to recommend it!!

on 12/26/2010 3:53:00 PM

Super waterproof- I once went swimming with it on and it remained on my eyes, nevertheless removing it is also easy. Doesn't clump, separates lashes, makes the longer and fuller, although you need to put several coats on.

on 12/13/2010 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Gives volume and doesn't clump and lengthens lashes veeeery well, holding the curl, doesn't smudge at all, perfect, perfect, perfect, I probably would buy this again. (I have the waterproof version)

on 11/20/2010 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have been searching for a mascara that is suitable for my naturally long lashes. Most mascaras give me clumped together lashes, and after a couple of weeks use the consistency gets grainy. So I wanted to find an elegant, separating mascara that holds a curl, doesn't smudge or get grainy on me. This one fits the bill. And it lengthens a slight bit too. And it is easy to remove with my regular cleansing milk.

So if you have long lashes and want an elegant mascara to separate, curl, and lengthen a slight bit, this one is for you. And it is just as good, and even better than mascaras that sell for twice the price. I definitely recommend!

on 7/7/2010 6:35:00 AM

This is one of my all time favourites. It defines my lashes and make them longer, it lifts them up. And it stays black. Great mascara and very affordable! Also great for sensitive eyes.

on 7/4/2010 6:31:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have tried the waterproof kind, which I love to death! I have used "Lumene, Blueberry Curl Mascara Waterproof" for over a year now and I swear by it!

The brush is a bit hard so it takes a while to get use to but when that is done I just couldn't get over how well the brush combs my lashes.

The mascara dries pretty fast so that you will not get mascara all around your eyes just because you blink.

The brush has four sides, two of a kind, two sides have long teeth that lenghtens the lashes and the two other sides have shorter teeth which adds volume.

What I love the most about this is the colour: Rich black! I have used other mascaras with a normal black and my face looks washed out. So I really like the dark lashes I get from this mascara.

on 6/15/2010 4:25:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Bravo to this mascara - for a convenience store brand it does a great job. I use it with a primer and cannot believe the effect - it separates lashes amazingly and gives substantial volume. This mascara stays on relatively well too. Plus, it supposedly conditions your lashes. Will buy again.

Popular Mascaras