August 21, 2014 | 1629 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Garnier - 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by paralleluniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

HG eye make up remover.

I really like this remover. It works a lot better than other highly raved pricier alternatives such as Bioderma Sensibio in removing waterproof mascara and eyeliner, is gentle and does not cause me to break out. It does not leave excess oily residue and is also an absolute bargain, retailing at just under AU $10 for a generous 200mL. One bottle lasts me around six months. Love love love.
I will continue to repurchase this wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Kitooo

This makes life so easy. No irritating ingredients, removes both face and eye makeup really easily without any rubbing. It can feel a little oily after use if you have oily skin like me but i just go straight onto my cleanser afterwards. One of the few products i buy regularly and stock up on when on offer, i have no need to try anything else!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by jwudy

Does the job and removes waterproof eye makeup without removing my eyelashes :) Relatively cheap! Will repurchase :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Katya83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Really like this product! I've been on a hunt for a good (not very expensive) eye make up remover for a few months now and after trying about 5 different brands finally found my product! It removes all make up without leaving black smudges under my eyes and there is no need to rub my eyelashes while removing mascara. It is slighlty greasy in comparison to other eye make up removers however i tend to wash my face straight after removing my eye make up and therefore i dont see it as a problem. Great value for money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I gag at the thought of overpaying for Bioderma so was always on the hunt for a non burning eye makup remover. My new HG.

Owned by L'Oreal, the Garnier formula comes in a squeeze top with a tinted bottle so you see how much you use and whats left. A thin liquid, there is no greasy residue, which is super important because I wear contacts and waterproof mascara and no drying under my eyes either.This is the Bioderma clone but at a 1/3 of price.I am writing about the Canadian formula but assume its similar to the US.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by MissusH123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great for when you are too lazy to wash make up off.. Does leave your skin feeling a little oily and slipperly but takes off make up well. I would buy it again I have no issues with it.. It is gentle and doesnt sting your eyes. Takes off waterproof eye make up with ease unlike most products. Love this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by amtn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

$6AUD at Chemist Warehouse for 200ml. GEM OF A PRODUCT.

I was looking for a product to replace my HG Maybelline Make Up Remover Eye & Lip (40ml). Which ticks all the criteria listed below.. except at 40ml and a twist off cap.. I began to search for a better bottle size and packaging.

Packaging is good. Bottle is squeeze-able.
To avoid pouring out too much, do NOT squeeze! Shake so the two liquids are combined, quickly tip over onto makeup remover pad to control how much product is coming out.

About my eyes: I have eczema around my eyes. Have had a history of getting chalazions (A chalazion is a small bump in the eyelid caused by a blockage of a tiny oil gland. Symptoms: Eyelid tenderness; Increased tearing; Painful swelling on the eyelid.) and I have finally found a product that is safe enough to use on my eyes!

Previously, I have tried products which have promised to be suited to sensitive eyes... however they're so gentle... They remove only powder eyeshadow leaving the waterproof mascara (essential; my eyes water), cream eyeshadow, gel eyeliner and the whole shebang!

This removes everything. EVERYTHING. It's so cheap! And my eyes do not sting or anything. They feel soft after I have removed my makeup unlike other formulas that have left my eyes feeling tight, slightly red and dry. I also use this on my lips, as I get eczema around them too. Removes all my lipliner and lipstick stains.

Have already purchased backup bottles. Definitely recommend! To sensitive and non-sensitive eyes!

EDIT: Make sure to shake the bottle thoroughly before use. Pouring the liquid onto the cotton pad must be done quickly before the two layers separate. As a result, I find myself squeezing the bottle! The only con is pouring out too much.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Alinster

great for removing all kinds of makeup, I use it all over my face, leaves me feeling slightly greasy but I wash my face afterwards so it doesn't matter.it's very cheap and gentle, does its job so I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by SydneyXoXO1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its a good make up i found it easy to remove everything apart from liquid eye liner i hate the fact that i have to shake the bottle to mix the 2 liquids together its too troublesome i love that its gentle its dose leave a slight oily resedue and i love how its drug store and super cheap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is good at getting everything off. Only thing is as others have mentioned it leaves a greasy residue. I wash afterwards anyway, but for those whose routine is different I can't recommend. This is great value, it's not unlike the Clinique take the day off remover which I've used, but I refuse to pay that for an eye make up remover. This stuff is a fraction of the cost and just as effective.I do soak my cotton pad, but it's cheap and it works better that way. Usually after I take my eye make up off , before I moisturize I put a bit moisturiser on a cotton bud to make sure all the eye make up is gone. This is the only remover that leaves the bud clean.This isn't in the least drying either as it's alcohol and fragrance free.It's the best I've tried.Highly recommended.