E.L.F. Defining/Angled Eye Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The brush fell completely apart after i washed it 3 times bristles fell out in clumps terrible but at least it was only a dollar.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My eye shadow goes on so smooth and even with this brush. No shedding either. I can't believe it's only $1. Great brush!

Great Brush! I have had mine for forever and washed it too, and no shedding! Perfect shape for my eye crease, too.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is a good brush your gonna get for a buck, its pretty good at what its suppose to do. i use this for my crease and the bottom lashes. its just as good and some of the department store ones that irritate my skin. overall good brush for a buck. this was a great buy. will definitely repurchase. check this brush out ladies!!!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have only one use for this brush, but it is the only one I use for brow highlighting. Because of it's angled shape, it gives me a precise line above and below the brow.

I would recommend it for that, but cannot attest to its use in the crease.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice brush, but it sheds a lot when I first opened the packaging. Not as soft as some other ELF $1 brushes either, but it does its job well and the shape is pretty good for getting a more precise application. I wouldn't buy again though, since I didn't find it as good on my skin as some of ELF's other brushes.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

The shape of this brush makes it excellent for precision application of eye shadow. The brush fits perfectly in my hand as it is advertised to do. The bristles are strong enough yet soft enough not to be rough on the skin. Application results in a smooth textured finish. I use it along with the other ELF essentials eye brushes. I use the eyeshadow brush and smudge brush on my lid and this brush on the inner corner of my eyelid and for highlighting under my brow (it does this wonderfully as it's shaped right for that).

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i find this brush more precise than the elf eyeshadow brush. i use it for multi purpose: on eyelid, crease and outer corner. i think its quite handy.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I prefer to use this brush to pack shadows onto my waterline (very carefully of course), or to pack a shadow onto a liquid liner on my top eyelid. I have never used it for crease work, I prefer to use a fluffy blending brush to gently build up my crease. All in all, I enjoy this brush and have had zero problems with it besides some of the handle coating coming off over time and washing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great brush. My first defining brush ever. It was cheap and it works just great. You do not need those expensive brushes...they all do that same thing (in my opinion only)...it has just the right stiffness to get the product where you want it :)

Popular Makeup Brushes