OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wonderful, everything you'd want in a navy polish. It's wonderfully dark but still recognisably blue even in poorer light. Looks great with a glitter tc; like the sky just moments before dawn.

on 5/29/2011 11:00:00 PM

My favorite navy blue polish. With one coat it is a bright Toronto Maple Leaf blue, but with two, it is a dark blue, almost black polish. Looks amazing. Would recommend to ay one looking for a navy.

on 4/17/2011 4:09:00 AM

All I can say is - why has it taken me so long to try this color? I love it!

Gorgeous true navy blue with microshimmer that is not noticeable unless you get up close to the nails but the shimmer adds depth and dimension to this color. I never wear dark colors on my nails but I'm glad I decided to venture out of the box and pick up this color. It's a darker color but is clearly blue and can't be mistaken for black so it still looks classy and not vampy.
I found that IF you do not get enough on the brush, then your first coat MAY be a tad streaky but I always do two coats of any polish and this color is perfect with two coats. The color is very shiny even without a top coat. Another winner from OPI

on 4/7/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

What a gorgeous colour. Yoga-ta Get This Blue is a true blue; so many blues out there have a touch of either purple or green in them - not that I have anything against them, I just really wanted a blue with nothing else in it! It is nice and dark, yet doesn't look black which is another winner with this colour.

Application was a breeze; I applied two coats, but I think one coat could have been just fine. It was smooth, effortless, and bet yet, no bubbles which is my BIGGEST pet peeve! I also found the lacquer itself very shiny and I could have done without top coat, but used it just so it can last longer.

All in all, one of my favourite OPI colours. Way to go!!

on 4/1/2011 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

It is the most beautiful Navy blue on the market.
The name says it all, YOGA-TA GET THIS BLUEEEE

I've only reached for this color 3 times, between the two, I think I like Russian Navy more because I think it has more shimmer to it. But I like that I have it =)

on 2/12/2011 6:06:00 PM

i wear alot of blue in general (clothing) so Ive been looking for a nice dark blue that has some glimmer and doesnt look black and voila... this is perfect I love this shade.

on 1/7/2011 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I love this nail polish! It's one of my favorite polishes. It applies very smoothly; like butter! Two coats of this polish and it's entirely opaque. Super shiny finish as well. I would definitely by this polish again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Dislike. I was surprised to see so many positive reviews for this particular nail polish. I find the application of it completely horrible even with a base and top coat applied to the nails. It is streaky and uneven, doesn't settle well at all.
Will not reach for this very often, luckily it was a gift and I didn't have to pay for it and end up disliking it so much.

on 12/10/2010 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is the blue I've been looking for! I'm so glad I saw it when searching for polish for today's mani/pedi! Now off to buy a bottle =)

Top Rated OPI Products