Badger Cuticle Care

4.7

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: *Vitellaria Paradoxa Sp. Nilotica (Shea) Butter, *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Castor Oil, *Beeswax, Essential Oils of *Geranium, *Mandarin, *Lemongrass, *Cardamom, *Rosemary Verbenone, *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea), and CO2 Extracts of * Seabuckthorn Berry Extract, & *Ginger. * = Certified Organic

on 12/8/2012 12:09:00 PM

This is by far the best cuticle cream I have ever used. It is easy to apply and easy to carry around with you if you need to. Absolutely would buy this again and again.

on 11/23/2012 9:22:00 PM

Used this product until I was scraping the inner rim of the tin - then I lost it. Since I lost it, my cuticles are a disaster. I never knew my obsessive cuticle oil applications at work were doing such good until I lost my tin. I always get oil everywhere when I apply, although it does absorb much faster than other treatments I've tried. I'm buying more next week. Great product; everything else for cuticles sucks in comparison.

on 11/23/2012 5:24:00 PM

Purchased after reading reviews & recs on Nail Board. Super glad that I did. My cuticles and nails are pathetic, and I'm constantly suffering from hangnails and roughness. Applying this very regularly makes a huge difference. I wash my hands quite often, and used to always apply hand cream, but my cuticles and nails still dried out. This balm does an infinitely better job. I still keep the hand cream around for all over my hands, but this goes on first and often I don't need anything else.

I like the sweet/herbal scent, though some might find it overpowering. I try not to apply around people who might be sensitive. It dissipates very quickly, fortunately.

At first the tiny tin seemed like an inconvenient packaging, but it's actually fine -- very portable and easy to use.

on 11/14/2012 2:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This cuticle care product definitely works. Before going to bed I apply evenly to my fingers and toe fingers and wear gloves and socks. (You only need a small amount of product) And I wake up with softer cuticles. I ve used this regularly 10 days and it helped me a lot PLUS I am in love with these cute tins of badger :) So I recommend you to give it a try. Will I buy it again: I said yes but the correct answer should be No because one 56 gr tin will last me forever...

on 11/5/2012 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite cuticle conditioners. It is solid in the tin, but melts easily once you put a little on your finger and rub into your cuticles. It has a nice lemony smell. It is a little greasy feeling, but a little goes a long way. The tin will last a long time even with daily use. I generally use this at night when I won't be doing much with my hands for the rest of the day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product, absorbs quickly, very effective, great $! Only downside is the scent & I've taken 1 lippie off for that. I have actually stalled for months in purchasing more because of this, but it's probably about time...!

on 10/10/2012 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I have used burt's bees for the longest time, but then I found that the Burts' Bees became gritty and dulling to my polish. It was time for a new cuticle balm. I was strolling through ULTA and picked this up! I took a chance without checking MUA first! I opened it up at home and first noticed the shea pearls underneath the little layer of oil. It also smells amazing! This is great, for a brief period your fingers are greasy, that's why I follow up with lotion to seal in the moisture. This is splendid and I would definetly buy again!
*UPDATE* I have has this for quite a while and it is still going strong. It lasts and lasts and lasts.

on 9/28/2012 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The absolute best in cuticle oil. It comes in a tub like Burt's Bees (screw off lid would be better so you don't break a nail getting it open), but smells like rosemary and citrus. Unlike Burt's Bees, does not get a rancid smell after having it for awhile. Dip your finger into the waxy contents and it immediately warms and softens to your touch. I put it on my cuticles every night (fingers and toes) and gently rub it in. For my hands, I follow with hand cream. Voila, no more dry cuticles or hang nails. Just wonderful. Yes, it is a little greasy when you first apply, which is why I recommend using it before bed, not so much during the day. But it does sink in pretty fast. I love this stuff, and the cute badger on the tin is an added attraction!

on 9/1/2012 9:00:00 PM

This is a great cuticle moisturizer - it really worked for that purpose. I'm going ahead and giving it 4 lippies because of that.

However, I hated this. The scent made me feel kind of ill. I suspect it was the geranium essential oil as I've had another bad experience with that. I also had someone wrinkle their nose when I applied this so I don't think I'm the only one who hates the scent.

Anyway, the tin is cute and convenient for carrying around. I found it changed but basically held up at a range of temperatures as well. I think it's expensive though, especially since the eos definitely didn't add to the experience for me! I have moved to pure shea butter or Mad Gab's Moose Balm in Light Citrus. A relief. However I'm keeping the tin and planning to make my own version. I got some beeswax in a swap. If you mix that with olive oil you've got the unscented Badger Balm. If you add shea butter to that you've got something pretty close to this.

on 8/21/2012 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It is helping my cuticles, but even if it weren't I probably wouldn't care because it smells so great. It has oils of Geranium, Mandarin, Lemongrass, Cardamom, Rosemary and Ginger. I'm hooked on rubbing in that relaxing scent from that cute little tin as part of my bedtime ritual.

Top Rated Badger Products