Badger Cuticle Care

4.8

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: *Vitellaria Paradoxa Sp. Nilotica (Shea) Butter, *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Castor Oil, *Beeswax, Essential Oils of *Geranium, *Mandarin, *Lemongrass, *Cardamom, *Rosemary Verbenone, *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea), and CO2 Extracts of * Seabuckthorn Berry Extract, & *Ginger. * = Certified Organic

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great, moisturizing cuticle balm! The scent kind of reminds me of lemon cough drops and actually smells quite nice. Some may not like it, but it doesn't bother me. It's very convenient and easy to open. All you have to do is twist it slightly and it opens! Now onto the moisturizing part of it.... it's so easy to apply and a little goes a longgggg way! Your cuticles will be instantly softened and can be pushed back easily. They keep your nails healthy and very nice. It absorbs very well, but it can get a teensy bit greasy. Also, all of the ingredients are natural and organic. You can really tell the difference between massaging this and some vaseline into your cuticles. I HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After reading about this product and all the great reviews, I'm actually surprised that I'm not all that struck on it. I would rather a twist off cap rather than the current packaging for starters. The product itself smells really good, however the texture is very thin and greasy. It seems like I apply this and because its so thin, it fades away very quickly and doesn't really moisturize or protect. I love my Burts Bees much better.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was $5.99 at Wholefoods, so I decided to try it since my hands can get pretty rough from constant hand washing. It smells very nice to my nose and is filled with all sorts of good oils. I like that it has a shea butter base too. It does feel slightly oily going on my hands and feet, but is absorbed well into the skin. I can really feel a difference in the look and texture in my skin when I don't use it. Burt's bees lemon cuticle cream is another favorite of mine and smells a little better than this, but for overall performance, I prefer the Badger cuticle care. I adore the cute tin packaging and it fits well in my purse, though I would probably have to take it out during the summer months as a precaution.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This cuticle balm is great at what it does. It comes in a very cute little tin which is easy enough to open, but reasonably secure. The product itself is a solid, waxy balm with beads of shea sitting at the top, but the surface turns oily in warm conditions or with use. The scent is dominated by the lemongrass, and actually reminds me of the Froot Loops cereal, it's quite sweet and lemony but not too overbearing. My fingernails aren't too bad, I just apply it to the skin around the nail and on top of the nail itself, and it keeps them soft and moisturised and wards off any dryness that comes along. It did works miracles on my toenails though. The skin around my toenails was dry and tough, so I applied some of this stuff to them and left it overnight and woke up to much softer skin and cuticles around the nails. I've only been using it on bare nails so far while I let them grow and have yet to try it while wearing nail polish. The one downside is that it's quite greasy and doesn't absorb into the skin very quickly at all. Perhaps I just use a bit too much, but for me it takes far too long to sink in properly. I do prefer the smell and texture of the Burt's Bees Cuticle Creme over this, but I'm not willing to shell out the extra $13 for it just for those qualities -- here in New Zealand, Badger is $12 and Burt's Bees is $25. I would definitely repurchase, but I suspect I won't have to for a while, because a little really goes a long way.

This is by far the best cuticle cream I have ever used. It is easy to apply and easy to carry around with you if you need to. Absolutely would buy this again and again.

Used this product until I was scraping the inner rim of the tin - then I lost it. Since I lost it, my cuticles are a disaster. I never knew my obsessive cuticle oil applications at work were doing such good until I lost my tin. I always get oil everywhere when I apply, although it does absorb much faster than other treatments I've tried. I'm buying more next week. Great product; everything else for cuticles sucks in comparison.

Purchased after reading reviews & recs on Nail Board. Super glad that I did. My cuticles and nails are pathetic, and I'm constantly suffering from hangnails and roughness. Applying this very regularly makes a huge difference. I wash my hands quite often, and used to always apply hand cream, but my cuticles and nails still dried out. This balm does an infinitely better job. I still keep the hand cream around for all over my hands, but this goes on first and often I don't need anything else.

I like the sweet/herbal scent, though some might find it overpowering. I try not to apply around people who might be sensitive. It dissipates very quickly, fortunately.

At first the tiny tin seemed like an inconvenient packaging, but it's actually fine -- very portable and easy to use.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This cuticle care product definitely works. Before going to bed I apply evenly to my fingers and toe fingers and wear gloves and socks. (You only need a small amount of product) And I wake up with softer cuticles. I ve used this regularly 10 days and it helped me a lot PLUS I am in love with these cute tins of badger :) So I recommend you to give it a try. Will I buy it again: I said yes but the correct answer should be No because one 56 gr tin will last me forever...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite cuticle conditioners. It is solid in the tin, but melts easily once you put a little on your finger and rub into your cuticles. It has a nice lemony smell. It is a little greasy feeling, but a little goes a long way. The tin will last a long time even with daily use. I generally use this at night when I won't be doing much with my hands for the rest of the day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product, absorbs quickly, very effective, great $! Only downside is the scent & I've taken 1 lippie off for that. I have actually stalled for months in purchasing more because of this, but it's probably about time...!

Top Rated Badger Products