August 31, 2014 | 1048 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by lalalovex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this, it evens out my skin and makes my blemishes less noticeable (of course it's not meant for full coverage so I should probably add concealer, but I'm not into a lot of makeup, and as long as I don't have a glowing red flag on my face, I'm fine.) I actually adore the smell. It's really natural. I haven't tried any other tinted moisturizers to add balance to this, but so far, I'm really liking it. It's more tinted than it is a moisturizer though, it doesn't do much for the dryer parts of my skin, but I use it over my normal everyday moisturizer and I'm fine. Just a quick note: If you hate going to those vegetable markets out in the country side, don't buy this. The smell is gonna be strange and maybe even unpleasant to you. It smells like vegetables, and lavender. Sounds strange, but I love it. Honestly, just give it a try, I almost wasn't going to buy it because of bad reviews, but I bought it on impulse and I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by lulabellabeauty

I bought this hoping for a nice TM that was affordable, as well as with more natural ingredients. I hated it. This stuff is so watery and doesn't provide any coverage. It's like I'm smearing oil and water on my face. Eww. The smell was decent. Very herbal and a bit woodsy. Kind of liked it.
That's the only reason I gave it 2 lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by vbabbyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This experience didn't go so well. The first day I used it, I loved the glow of my skin. However, as the weather got warmer here, my skin got oilier, and this does not put up well with oily skin or heat!! After just one hour, my skin is super oily :(. Another thing I really didn't like was the smell. It smells....organic.... but it just bothered my skin. I probably would like this if I didn't have oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by jee8085

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This made my face burn, turn bright red, and get little bumps within minutes. Very irritating to my skin

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by LoveKatieLea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

EDIT: I'm taking off, for the packaging. For a while, it would leak, but only into the cap, no biggie. Yesterday I opened up my makeup bag, and about 3 weeks of product had completely covered my makeup. Such a disappointment.

Original:
I'm really sad this has gotten so many low ratings. I absolutely love this...I thats hard for me to say with a lot of face makeup. This matches my skin tone almost perfectly, which has been a first.I'm not quite sure how to word all the pros, so let me try. First, it really helps clear up my dry skin. I woke up one morning with a huge dry area on my forehead, and by noon it had cleared up (yes, I was wearing the tinted moisturizer btw), Second, It really help even out this skin tone. It's not made for "coverage," that's what concealer and foundation are for. Many people confuse the differences of foundation and tinted moisturizer, and believe me, there are two completely different intentions for them. (the container does leak a little bit, but it has only come out of the lid once, when I was traveling)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

I usually can't stand giving products low ratings, and try many ways to make a product somehow work, but it is impossible with this tinted moisturizer! The only good about this product was that the colour I got, Light to Natural, was a good match at the time. Although I don't like my foundations to have a smell I didn't find the lavender-"natural" smell unpleasant (however I do hate the alcohol-y smell.) Anyways, I don't have problem skin and it can pretty much take any skincare/makeup product, but this made my skin itch, burn, flake, and break out. It looks bad, too - accentuates flakes but greasy looking at the same time, gives no coverage but still looks masky.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2009 9:58:00 AM More reviews by arodwhat

I didn't even end up using this on my face. I tried it out on the back of my hand, and it had a greasy feeling to it. Also, it irritated a scratch that I didn't even know I had until I put this stuff on. The scratch was non-existent, then I put this stuff on and it burned and made it all red. I then read the reviews on here, and someone else said it burned her face and made it red, so I'm def not even attempting the face!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by PinkHarley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product for teens. Goes on very light, has mild fresh scent, and has SPF 15 sunscreen. Need to shake before applying. Comes in tube that sits on head. Thin nature does not cover acne well, but just enough to give overall nice tone to healthy skin. Again, this product is for the young or those with already great skin as there is little coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Suzanne941

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this TM much better than a few I've paid more for (eg, Benefit You Rebel Lite). Good product for the price. I don't know what that smell is either (lavender, as mentioned?) but I found it a lot less greasy than the Benefit or DuWop TMs. For the price, you can't beat it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by tks243

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff was awful. I'm a big fan of all the other organic wear make up but this was terrible for me. I have oily acne prone skin and found the coverage really bad for me. My skin always looked greasy and dull. And it made me break out like crazy. When I put powder on over top it just looked weird. I liked the foundation better and reccomend it compared to this for people that have the same skin as me. This is a better product for people with normal/dry skin.