August 27, 2014 | 1854 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - Shimmer strips custom eye enhancing shadow & liner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

I have the one for brown eyes from the bronze collection. I actually enjoy this palette a lot. They shadows are all shimmery but that's what I like about them. They apply smoothly and are fairly pigmented. I use these shadows almost everyday and the bronze colors are great for summer. If you don't like shimmer then I would not recommend these. They are called shimmer strips after all. The packaging is sturdy, and I also like how this palette comes with a lot of colors. It's a bit pricy for drug store make up but I like it overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by fmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to buy this product! I have blue eyes, and I loved the blue eye one so much! This is a gorgeous eyeshadow, it lasts forever! The colors are amazing and perfect for your eye color. I think with primer underneath them, the eyeshadow lasts all day. I also like the brush it comes with. GREAT PRODUCT. My hg eyeshadow :) :) :) So glad I found this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by georginapeach

i LOVE LOVE LOVE these. i'm not a huge eyeshadow wearer, but i love the shades and how they come with the three cooridinated shades in each palette. i have it in the blue eyes and i find its basically all i need in eyeshadows. i wear them all over UDPP and find they last all day, or all night. or even both ha. the pigmentation is gorgeous, i wear the darker shades out at night and get compliments all the time, and i wear the browns during the day and also get compliments. i havent really worn the middle blue shades yet cause i'm so enraptured by the browns, but i will soon! only drawback is the price, which for a drugstore brand seemed a bit high to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by TessaSmith22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love how many colors you get. I love how they are grouped together. The colors are so pretty and coordinate well together. I really, really want to love these. But, even though they look great, the shadow doesn't hold up.
I'll put this on, it looks great, and two hours later it looks like a faded mess. These colors are pretty, but are not very pigmented and do not last. After I put them on, the colors blend together to look like one color (seriously, I don't understand how the brown will look like the blue next to it). I have this in Pop brown eyes, Smokey Blue eyes, and Smokey brown eyes (they look so pretty!!).
Okay, so I know they are called shimmer strips. but, wow. There is a lot more shimmer in them than I would like, and I blame the shimmer for lack of pigment.

I'm so sad, I really wanted to like these - and all the color combos I had thought of already!
Overall, buy something else, these will only fade even if you wear a primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by beautifullychosen23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got the smoky eye, the one with browns and blues. Overall, I really do like these pigments, I think they are nice colors and I do use them regularly. Only thing I don't like is that the kind of mesh together and are too close together in my opinion. Also, the brush that came with it is pretty much pointless. Nice eyeshadows though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by rayrayone

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this product in Bronze(with the pinks) and the browns work really well as well as the whites but the pinks just are not pigmented at all. Luckily for me I'm not much of a pink eyeshadow girl but as for the white its so thick and bright and shimmery. I would definatly buy this again just for the high pigmented white.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by NeonHope

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I dont get it. I LOVE this product. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
There are so many colors to choose from and I love applying it wet cause you get more of the color that way. Yea it's kind of a shimmery, but like one person said, there're called "shimmer strips"[plus if you apply it wet, it barely shimmers, so yay :].Very pigmented. It's Animal-Cruelty FREE! Which means something I can buy because I never like using cosmetics products that test on animals. It doesnt fade away through out the day. The brush is okay. it's sponge-y and you can make a precise line [hence the name-liner=eyeliner]. The handle is so easy to use,like holding a pencil.The only problems I have with this product is
1)The eyeshadows are closely together
2) The brush kind of absorbs some of the shadow
3)The price is a little high for a drugstore brand
I also bought this is smokey and it's just wonderful :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like how you get three options in every palette, and I like the packaging, but why are ALL the shadows shimmery? My favorite matte shadows are from PF, but not a single matte shadow in these palettes completely puzzles me. The pigmentation is unimpressive without a primer. With my UDPP they last all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have mine in brown eyes. I really like this eyesahdow pallete. It gives you a lot of options. If you don't like purple, just use the browns. If you don't like browns, just use the purples. The shades are very shimmery and very pigmented. You can also use them with water for a more dramatic look. I really like this pallete for school because of he brown shades. It's really hard to find pretty shimmery brown shades in drugstores, so I'm glad I found this pallete.

The packaging isn't the best, and can be hard to open. And with that long top, I wish they would have put a mirror in it. The brush is good for eyeliner, but I also wish on the other end I the brush they would pit a regular foam brush.

Overall, I give this pallete 5 lippies. It's great for school if you just use the browns, and it's also great for parties and formals if you use the darker shades in the pallete.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by mbellej

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the brown eye smoky and bronze as well as the hazel. I use these all the time especially the hazel. The only thing I wish is that there was a matte group in the package. Yes I know they are shimmer strips but matte strips would be nice.