April 19, 2014 | 1597 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter -Quince

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 3:32:00 AM More reviews by queensugar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Absolutely adore, just cannot live without this product. It feels great on my lips and gives a great mix of colour and gloss that lasts well on my lips. It looks natural on its own -- I throw it on when I'm not wearing makeup and it looks fab -- and adds a brilliant pop of shine and colour over lipstick. A holy grail for me.

Another thing I'll add -- on the price. Sure, it's pricey. But for what it's worth, a little bit goes a very long way. I bought my first pot probably six months ago, use it multiple times a day, and am JUST getting to the bottom of it. A little dab'll do ya.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by MUA23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I own several of these in the pink range. All were given to me by a friend, so I didn't have to actually pay for them. They are rich in emollients and the colours are so beautiful. I keep one on my night stand to "butter up" before bedtime. I do wish Korres had thought to package these in a more sanitary container, as I hate pulling these out in public and use a lip brush to reapply. The Quince, is a classic hot pink lid and the product shade I'd say a rich rasberry. They also smell yummy and are not made with a bunch of chemicals that often dry out my lips. Just a great little lip butter to have around, especially come Winter when my lips dry out really fast and I want a little colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by katherine1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YESSS!!!!! Total yes, this is the best ever and feels great on my lips. I gave it as a present for my daughter at Christmas time, she loves it even though she hit pan on it! Just love it. I got mine from Sephora! Will always repurchase! A definite must have item!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by saffronia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice bright yet sheer pink. Nice smooth, non-sticky texture. Nice taste/smell. Too bad it lasted for under 30 minutes. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by kpodaru

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Korres butter lip pots are my favorite. If you're like me and not a huge fan of heavy lipstick, Korres is the perfect gloss. It's not too gloopy, very moisturizing and gives you the perfect color.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by visageaparis

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am loving this stuff! I actually thought that I would have buyers remorse about Korres Quince. I am not a big fan of Rosebud Salve, but already have a tin of it (I think it is nice, just not great) and I have wasted money on Fresh Sugar Rose more than once too.
Korres Quince is a beautiful soft pink. The buttery hydrating texture is amazing. It is pretty by itself--makes your lips look velvety soft or as a bit of gloss over your regular lipstick.
I am definitely going to repurchase this one. I am leaving off one lippie for the price. It is kind of expensive but not out of control pricey for the quality. Thumbs up for this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by maryandtheboys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lip butter, it feels nice not too greasy or sticky, it softens my lips and the colour is a lovely blushing pink. It's lasting power is an average 2-3 hours. So much better than dozens of others I've tried. The only thing I don't like is that fact that it comes in a pot, it's not so hygienic and I have to make sure I wash my hands before reapplying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by kawatan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am a huge fan of this product! It is super super moisturizing for my very dry lips and goes on as a lovely pink shade with a bit of gloss. It's creamy/buttery feeling but very sheer to apply, I've found. I've also used it as a subtle cream blush.

It is $10 retail for a 6 gram pot, which is a bit pricey but certainly not as bad as some other high-end and import cosmetics products, and quality-wise you get what you pay for.

It is in a pot which is a little inconvenient, but with the buttery texture it honestly works best this way. I apply with my fingers before heading out and it works really nicely, both for lips and cheeks.

And yes, the smell is distinctive and a little fruity - but it's definitely not bad, and for what the product provides I'll take it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Unlike most of the other reviewers, I love the scent and the light tint it leaves on my lips! It's a very pretty rosy shade on me. Love how this isn't slippery and greasy, or waxy. It is very buttery soft and seems to last on my lips for several hours. It's a bit pricey, but honestly, it works so well I think it's worth it. It's not supposed to be a lipstick, so I'm not sure what everyone is looking for in terms of tint here, it's very subtle and pretty without any real shine. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by rsantos2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great lip butter that smells yummy. The color doesn't really show up on my lips, but the moisture stays for hours. I took off one lippie because of the packaging. The packaging is terrible! The tub is so small. If you have long nails, it is impossible to get some product without getting some under your nails. Not hygienic at all.