August 1, 2014 | 894 users online

Crème - Becca - Stick Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by donnaartz

clean. that's the word that comes to mind with this product. most stick foundations always seem to be too oily or sticky for me, but this one has a nice clean texture and enough pigment to make me happy. the color choices are incredible, i'm fair skinned with dark hair and praline is perfection.. I'm 53 years old and chose this after visiting zuneta's website, which i love btw. i sent them a photo of myself asking them for color recommendations and they answered me within a few days. I like this product enough
to want to try almost everything in the becca line. i just ordered the pressed powder and the luminous tinted moisturizer. the blush in hyacinth is beyond gorgeous. I am wild about this line.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stick foundation is okay not the best I've tried though. It's a little waxy and hard to blend without warming it up first. The coverage is medium to full when layered. It's great that it's got a high spf...don't know how it will look in pictures though. I use this in honeycomb. Wouldn't buy it again though.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by jennylsm02

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

,I've been trying this product for 2 days already. I think it's good coz it covers my acne spot :p luv it! My face seems smoother as well...this far it doesn't cause any breakouts this far and I hope it won't!lol...I think I would buy this product again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by terbear12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

You can make this sheer to full coverage, it has an amazing range of colors and it doesn't break me out. Very convenient too!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by iciclerain

I really wanted to like this, as all the other Becca products I've tried (blush, LSC, concealer etc) are really good. But even with Becca's foundation brush, I am still not convinced that this is worth the money and effort. The texture is dry, and the foundation brush only helps a little. The goal of the stick is to provide heavier coverage if LSC plus the concealer is not enough. But if that is my goal, I think I'm much better off starting with a foundation with more coverage on the days when I need it. I can see how the stick will last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by cabs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First time using a stick foundation, and love it. Did have to get used the harder texture, and play about with how to apply it. Settled for drawing directly onto face and blending out with foundation brush, which suits me fine, for quick early morning starts. I love that it blends to a sheer finish, which also manages to cover blemishes and under eye shadows. Stopped using concealer. I tend to now just use it for middle of face and blend it out to seamless finish, because the colour match is so good, then light dusting with mineral powder. Definately my HG foundation, but also my most expensive, worth it for the colour match. I have oily/combination skin and I haven't had any break outs, so far and it stays put all day. Looking forward to how it performs in the summer, but tend to use tinted mosturiser/mineral powder at that time of year anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by natalaaa1234

For reference I am an N2 in Mac Face & Body and Latte is my perfect match in the foundation stick and concealer. For powder I use Ginger as Bisque was too white. I also use Mac blot powder for the sides of my nose. I tried the pore and line filler but found it useless. In the LSC cashmere seems to be my best color. I find my best results when I use the 3 steps. I think for those who are not happy with the results check out youtube/Wayne Gross for application. I have bought everything from LP/CDP/CDLM/BB/LM/CD/PD/MAC to name a few ;) and this is my fav. Looks natural with an spf of 30 (I do not brown when using the LSC and FS), covers well, fills in pores, last the day, and easy to remove. The hardest part was finding a color match as everything was too yellow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by rolanda

A disappointment. Colors are beautiful, I got Macadamia. It covers well and seems to look like skin. However, the feeling of this on my face is unpleasant. I have normal skin that gets really dry in the winter. But this just felt so heavy and sticky - that feeling doesn't go away for the whole day. I hate feeling makeup on my face, and when there's also a sticky factor, that's a deal breaker. I was just using this for covering discolorations, etc., but simply could not tolerate that heavy, heavy feeling. It's sort of a mystery because it doesn't look heavy at all, but man! you can feel it until you wash it off -- extremely unpleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 10:18:00 AM More reviews by khadijanile

ok so once you get past the expense!!! you can thoroughly enjoy a gorgeous finish, i was not a huge fan of cream foundations, but BECCA changed my mind. i bought it based on a wayne goss review on youtube. i also bought the tinted moisturiser. i tend to put a bit of that over my face and then only use the stick where i need it. i set using Macs mineralize natural. first of all the colour range is incredible. something for everybody!!! very natural finish and great stating power!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by verte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this recently and have good things to say about it. I am a Becca Olive in the LSC and Brulee in the concealer and consequently got this also in Brulee. The Becca colours are fantastic and there should be a match for just about everyone. I find that the Stick Foundation also doubles as concealer which is good as my Becca concealer is nearly finished. Feels surprisingly light on. I apply it both on its own or after applying the LSC. I either swipe it on (one swipe for each of my cheeks, chin, forehead and a dab on my nose) and blend out with my fingers or with my Everyday Minerals flat top brush. Either way works well. It blends fairly easily too but perhaps it's better once you warm it up with a bit of finger movement. Looks really natural on, gives enough coverage to hide one's imperfections but not thick enough to appear masklike or unnatural. Contains SPF30 but I always use a separate sunscreen anyway. I try very hard not to pay retail for this (AU$68) and bought it for about AU$35 off skinwest,com but I think that I'd probably fork out full price (gritting teeth whilst doing so) as it is pretty good.

UPDATE SEPTEMBER 2010: I've since discovered Shu Uemura's Face Architect (both creme and fluid foundations) and their UV Perfect Powder Foundation and I'm no longer using this. I wouldn't repurchase this. (Still a great colour match though.)