Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Fruity & Bright

4.5

on 11/9/2009 12:30:00 AM

I will hate if they discontinue this! This has become my go-to, daily wear scent. It smells nice and clean. Light and subtle enough to wear to work, but also nice enough to wear out. Luckily it is on sale often (I paid 10 bucks for my bottle). The bottle is HUGE! I have been using this for maybe 6 months and my bottle is still about 80% full. Great scent, great price! Nothing but raves!

on 11/3/2009 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Straight up dupe for Trish McEvoy #9! I had to do a "double sniff" at the store because I couldn't believe my nose! I was so happy to find a cheaper version of the exact fragrance I love so dearly. Definitely buy this if you don't want to spend the cash for Trish's Blackberry & Vanilla Musk.

on 7/21/2009 3:08:00 PM

This is a great summer fragrance. It's fun and light! The bottle is a little big for my liking but it will last for ever,

on 3/30/2009 8:21:00 PM

Nice spray. Has a fruity scent. Good for layering. I put this under Victoria's Secret "Sexy Little Things", the mixture of the fruity and the more muskier scent is really nice. As with all splashes, requires spritzes throughout the day to refresh.

on 12/6/2008 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is described on the VS website as "a delicate blend of juicy blackberry and smooth vanilla. I will echo the first review in saying that this smells like Trish McEvoy's #9 and Philosophy's Falling in Love, only lighter, softer and not as long-lasting. Still, it comes in a large 8.4 oz bottle for only $15, so spritz away. Also, you can layer it w/ the matching body wash and lotion, so why not?

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It's very nice. It's sweet, clean and subtle. I would wear this on a more casual day. I got the spray and lotion at 2 for $20. I did get a lot of product.....8.4 oz. of the body mist and 16.9 oz. of the body lotion. The packaging is very pretty and pink of course.
EDIT 8/21/08 - I had to bring it down to a 3 because lasting power is just so bad on me. I hate wearing it because I have to reapply so many times. It doesn't even last a good 15 minutes. I thought maybe it was just my nose, but I made a few of my friends sniff my wrists and they couldn't smell anything. I will say that the lotion does an excellent job of moisturizing. It leaves me skin feeling soft and looking very smooth.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Very nice body mist...has blackberry and vanilla which smells so nice as I really like blackberries and vanilla...nice for all occasions...

on 3/22/2008 12:19:00 PM

Received this in a swap and I really like this! Smells like sweet berries! Lasting power is normal for a splash..but thats fine with me. I will have to buy the matching lotion now!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I actually went in to buy the fresh & clean, but upon smelling fruity & bright I liked this one loads better and then asked a few girls working there which they liked and they agreed, so I got the fruity & bright lotion and spray 2 for 20. I put fresh & clean and fruity & bright on each hand and I can still smell this one while the other is LONG gone. This does smell alot like falling in love, but a tad less perfumy to me this is a little sweeter and nicer. I think this is definately one of the nicest fragrances Vs has!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow, I'm surprised to be the first official review for this item.
I've read loads of positive reviews on this scent, so I had to try it for myself.
The notes are: delicate blend of juicy blackberry and smooth vanilla. (as shown on Victoriassecret.com)
The price is: $15 (or buy 2 for $20)
The size is :10 oz. in a plastic spritzer
The smell is: Strong blackberry, musk, maybe a touch of vanilla, and it smells dead-on like Trish McEvoy No. 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk! I saw a review on the board comparing it to Philosophy Falling In Love, I would definitely say it's similar. If you like Trish No.9 or FIL you should definitely give this a shot.
Does it last? No, I can't say it does, but I found that to be true of Falling in Love and Trish McEvoy No. 9 as well, so save the $53 (Trish retails for $68) and get this instead.

Popular Fragrances