October 21, 2014 | 1986 users online

Scrubs - Boots - No 7 Micro-Dermabrasion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by combatmedicwife

This stuff is what got me to be more picky about my exfoliators. After using this and seeing the results there is no desire to go back to something like St. Ives apricot facial scrub. The tiny particles really get in there and practically resurface and refine the skin. Every bit as good as the Olay microdermabrasion Regenerist system for literally half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by queeeenie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The price for this product was phenomenal. It was really cheap when you compare to all the things it would do for your face. I have so much acne scars and I used this exfoliator twice a week as instructed and within a month, all my scars were 70% lighter and reduced. It makes me face feel clean, very clean. It felt smooth but so clean and fresh. It's a convenient in a tube and the size isn't big at all, I can carry it in a little clutch! You just need a little dab and it spreads all over your face. It's wonderful. I suggest to everyone of all skin-types and needs. Bottom line, this product will definitely benefit your face no matter what.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by julieatx

OMG!! I found this at my local Target and I fell in love. I have been using expensive stuff for years. Walked in and a rep for the company was there and got me to try the microdermabrasion. I was so blown away one by not only the price but, then by the customer service I recieved. I went back the following week and got the whole line.
What made me love it was it did its job with out over drying my skin. And very little amount of the product went a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

What a find!! I purchased this last week with my no7 5 off voucher and i am really impressed. It removes all of my dead skin cells that have a dulling effect and makes my skin really soft and smooth. My blackheads and pores have reduced SIGNIFICANTLY which is something that i havent achieved after years of facials and countless skincare products. I have been using this alongside the no7 soft and soothed cleanser, face wipes, purifying toner and masque. This product is really resonable with the voucher and tbh i would buy it anyway without the money off because i love it soo much. I have an oily skin type and find that this works best using it around 3 times a week. HG Exfoliator!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by nosethrill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this scrub many times over (always with a 5 off voucher though!). It's the best scrub I've tried. You can make it work however you need it - gently, with little pressure and for less than a minute, or if you need a proper scrubbing you can apply more pressure and do it for a bit longer.

The way I like to use this is to thoroughly cleanse my face of makeup etc, leaving my skin damp. Then apply just a little bit of this (you only need a bit because the crystals are so tiny and there are tons of them in the cream) and massage for a minute or however long you think you need. Rinse, then when drying with a clean towel, buff rather than pat the skin. This seems to get off all the dead skin that the scrub loosens up, and leaves me glowing. Then I use toner and moisturiser, and my skin is left SO smooth. I always do this the night before any big event.
You can also use a masque right after rinsing off the scrub if you feel like it - the masque seems more effective when there's not a layer of dead skin in the way.
I think it says to use this once or twice a week, but to be honest I can do it every other night so long as I'm gentle. It's a really nice change to find a product that properly delivers immediate results. Loads of other scrubs I've used have too few scrubby beads in to be effective at all, which is definitely not something you can say about this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2010 5:21:00 AM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really unimpressed by this product. It didn't scrub all that well and didn't leave my skin soft like my normal everyday face scrub manages to do. It hasn't made much of a difference and I don't feel like it's doing anything even while I'm using it on my face, just feels like I'm massaging it with just my hands. For the price tag this is totally not worth it in my opinion and won't be buying it again. My LUSH cleansers do a better job of getting rid of dead skin than this did.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Monsoon_morning

Amazing, this is hardcore exfoliation for those who want a proper scrub and renewal, not just useless beads in an over-creamy lotion that ineffectually glides across the skin! That's not to say however though that this stuff is harsh and leaves the skin vulnerable and raw (although, if you do like it rough like me, you can use a teeny amount, rubbing it on the face for longer periods of time, on ultra dry skin, afterwards I feel a little raw but fresh and clean as a daisy!...but that's just me!)
The beads are so fine you wouldn't even be able to tell it's an exfoliator by looking at it until you rub it on your skin and feel the hundreds of teeny tiny micro crystals. and that's when the magic happens, it may not look a lot but this stuff is pretty powerful. The instructions advise you to use it for a limited time, and that's wise as it's very potent. Afterwards though, skin feels refreshed, renewed and like a dead layer has been scrubbed off (I mean for real, not just what they tell you on every exfoliator) as well as soft, supple and smooth to the touch.
For 10.50 as well it's a mega bargain in my opinion. I have not encountered a similarly effective or 'serious' type of exfoliator in the same price bracket as this, they usually cost a lot more. Also, Boots regularly do 5 off vouchers for the No7 brand, so you can get it easily for just over a fiver. I'm always on the look out for new types (not necessarily brands) of beauty products, and I have yet to see another that beats this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by kimmieduff

Used this for the first time last night and wow, it really cleaned up my skin and made it feel so fresh and gave it a radiant glow. My skin felt a bit delicate afterwards but I think I scrubbed a bit too hard, but that was my fault as this product is for micro-dermabrasion. Will keep using it as I could feel a big difference to my skin from having just used it once. Even though it is quite pricey, it is definitely worth a go!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by alaintrain22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! I purchased it at target because I was too cheap to get the Olay set and I have to say I am pleased. It clears out pores and dead skin cells and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. I use it in the shower to control the mess. Overall brings a youthful glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by alizo

I love this product! With a couple of months of use, its done miracles for me! I have really cystic acne and while it doesn't clear it up entirely, it keeps pimples at bay. Its also very good at fading scars and evening skin tone. Love it!