Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 10/30/2014 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has just replaced my Urban Decay primer potion as my fav eye primer. I put it on underneath my eyeshadow, go to work, 14 hours later after im home my eyeshadow still look the same as when i put it on this morning. Love it

on 10/29/2014 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a good primer
It prevents they eyeshadow from possible smudging if you have oily eyelids
Also, the color of the eyeshadow really pop after i apply the eye primer
packaging is cute
Will i buy it? i don't know..cuz i wanna try out the UD primer to compare

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I've tried a few different primers, including the cult favorite by Urban Decay and I have to say I like this one more. I just dab a tiny bit over both lids and it keeps my eyeshadow totally in place all day. I love the silky, smooth texture and personally I think it works better than the UD primer.

honestly - i felt like this didn't do much for me. maybe I am crazy but I felt as though I didn't get many results when using this primer.. I mean, it definitely did keep some of my eyeshadow on all day but at the same time, never gave me great vibrancy or hold that I crave. I like to think the UD shadow primer does a much better job.,.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried a ton of different eyeshadow primers, and this is by far my HG. I never have to worry about my eye shadow fading with this. I apply it either with my fingers or a sigma makeup brush and it blends right away. The tube lasts FOREVER. I literally bought it almost a year ago, use it every day, and I'm not close running out. Will def repurchase.

on 10/11/2014 7:24:00 AM

This is one of those products that you probably take for granted and you're really on the fence about. It does keep my eye makeup intact for the better part of the day, but I can't help wondering if there is something similar for a much cheaper price (this is ~$25 in Australia which I think is a bit extreme for something that is the size of one of your fingers). Bought it after reading all the great reviews and I guess I'll keep buying it just for the sake of it until I find something less dear.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best eyeshadow primer I have ever tried, I have tried so many and keep on coming back! It definitely keeps my eyeshadow from falling off. My eyeshadow stays on until I remove it with my makeup wipes! I recommend it to my friends and family, they love it!!

on 10/7/2014 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

My struggle with eyeshadows creasing is real. I have tried Lime Crime's Eyeshadow Helper, Lorac's Behind The Scenes Eyeshadow Primer, Essence Eyeshadow Base, Sigma Eyeshadow Base (Persuade) & MAC Paint Pot (Soft Ochre) & none of them worked for me. With Too Faced Shadow Insurance, my eyeshadows creased only the tiniest bit towards the crease of my eye but for how well it held up for the most part & how it intensifies my eyeshadows & how easily my eyeshadows blend over this, it's negligible. I'd give this a 4.5 if I could but I couldn't give it 5 due to the fact that it still did crease the tiniest bit. Will repurchase until I find another that can top this baby.

on 10/5/2014 9:57:00 PM

This is excellent, a very good product, but Urban Decay Primer Potion is just a tad bit better. I did not regret buying this, it definitely worked and I finished it. But ... I did not buy it again.

on 10/3/2014 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This used to be good but I've notice the lastest tubes are a different consistency. I think they've changed the formula to be thinner and more oily. Plus the nozzle of my last couple doesn't fit firmly it fell out, it dispenses too much now without its tip.

I'll probably try Milani next as it is cheap with great reviews