October 26, 2014 | 1335 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Intensive Concealer - Medium [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by peeweewee

I have this in medium and I use it over my mac studio finish concealer to set it. I LOVE this powder because it provides the extra coverage I need...but I don't know if it's making my makeup turn orange or it's the mac concealer. Also, this powder tends to make my skin a little itchy.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2009 8:28:00 AM More reviews by icypeel

In my opinion, this doesn't compare to the liquid/cream concealers from drugstore brands because it goes on slightly chalky and doesn't really have wonderful coverage..

I think it would be wonderful if it was cream or liquid-based but I guess most people like the fact that mineral makeup is in powder form?

But didn't really work for me because a natural-looking application didn't cover my dark circles well and a heavy application covered my dark circles but gave it a chalky look. This also didn't cover blemishes around the t-zone well because due to the nature of it being a loose powder, it settled above my blemishes and made it more obvious (despite reducing the redness of it)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 6:06:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I use intensive medium tan and I like this for brightening my under eye and shadowy spot on my face. Do not use this on a birthmark or mole or scar, this concealer will highlight any imperfection. Im glad I only got a sample size of this and not full sized amount.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2009 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Mees

I kind of regret buying the big size of this, because.. after reading reviews i actually thought this concealer would turn out perfect for my asian skin due to all the comments of how it's lighter than it looked in the jar. Well.. that didn't really give me that idea.. this shade was rather a tad darker than my yellow untertone skin, it's great when i mix it with a darker foundation.. however if this was to go with my normal skintone.. i get dark shades in the areas i had concealed. All in all, the coverage it offers is excellent, so one lippie off for just not matching my skintone.. even though i often wear medium shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I agree with another reviewer: This is a lighter shade of medium. If you're really tan, you probably want to get one of the darker shades. I'm an NC30 and this covers really well and blends very easily. At first I tried the light shade, which was too light on me. But the medium is just right. I can even use it around my eyes without it being too heavy! However, I find that the I can use the EDM foundation in the intensive formula as my concealer, and it covers and lasts exactly the same as this. IME, it's great for those of you using one of EDM's other formulas who need heavier coverage over the occasional redness or zit. But if you're already using the intensive foundation, I say skip this one altogether!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 3:34:00 AM More reviews by belletrist9

I don't use concealer very often, but if I need it this is what I use. It does a great job. It has excellent lasting power, stays virtually invisible underneath EDM's semi-matte foundation and covers pimples and other scars excellently. I... don't use much so I'm almost certain my sample jar will last me forever, but if I ever did run out, I would rebuy. I hate the jar, lol, especially since I took the sticker off, but next time I'll be smarter and only poke holes in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2009 9:45:00 AM More reviews by BubsBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this concealer in a intensive tan. It works great on my skin. I dab a little on with my concealer brush and my dark marks virtually disapear. I use this product mostly on blemishes because under the eye it tends to look a little to cakey. I got this in the free sample kit and it was a good amount, Im sure ill have it for a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This concealer does provide pretty good coverage. This is something that's really rare when it comes to powderconcealers. It also doesn't cake up. And, a large container of this stuff will last you a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2008 2:08:00 AM More reviews by sunshowers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried the Multi-tasking Concealer and found it to be much too pale for my skin, even though it was advertised as being perfect for any "medium" skin tones. Intensive Concealer in Medium looked too dark from the picture on the website, but it's actually just a tad darker than the Multi-Tasking Concealer, and works absolutely brilliantly on my skin.

This stuff is great for covering up zits or red blotches without further irritating your skin. With liquid or stick coverups, I always felt like it wasn't helping to glob stuff on over pimples, but this mineral concealer seems to let your skin breathe and heal.

It also has fantastic staying power on the greasier areas of my face - I use it on my nose, the parts around my nose that always seem to be a bit red, and just above the cupid's bow on my upper lip. Unlike liquid concealers, this powder stuff doesn't come sliding off.

However, the absolute best part has to be the way this stuff makes my pores disappear. I have large pores on my nose and a few strokes of a brush with this concealer makes my skin look flawless.

It's perfect, my HG concealer for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 12:11:00 AM More reviews by stellabell

Fantastic concealer. Perfect for my skin color too.