Cover Girl Brow and Eye Makers

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've used these pencils for years, though I wish i didnt have to!
But yes i fill in my brows with the brown pencil, and i like this pencil better out of all others bc of its natural color, its staying power, and it doesnt cost alot.
My eyebrows have gone a long way. I went from having to draw on my brows to only slightly shading them in thanks to consistent use of castor oil.
Anyway, ill continue to use this until i fulfill my goal of growing full eyebrows.

on 10/22/2011 10:46:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use this in Soft Brown and it does a fantastic job of filling in my eyebrows. The color is natural and never looks reddish. I find that keeping the pencil sharp makes the product go on better. This is my Holy Grail eyebrow pencil and I have repurchased it many, many times.

on 10/16/2011 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i have this in midnight brown and use it to shade in my eyebrows. it lasts all day, and very easy to apply. my first and only eyebrow pencil.

on 8/11/2011 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the first brow pencil I've used and it's the only one I've used because I haven't felt like I needed to try any other products. It gets the job done and stays on. I have a scar on my right eyebrow so this fills it in easily and it looks natural.

on 7/4/2011 12:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

my initial reaction to this product was: this is an AWFUL product. the pencils r so hard i cnt apply it 2 my brows without softening it with a lighter--which is terribly inconvenient. it isn't very natural looking either.. frm a reasonable distance it looks fine however up close it looks odd--unnatural. overall this purchase was a huge letdown.

but oddly enough after like 2 weeks of using it (i didnt want 2 waste it) i found tht after sharpening it it became creamier nd the application became easier. its a great match to my eyebrows nd stays on all day (though i do use it with powder). i prefer the maybelline's twin brow pencils texture but it has such a red undertone i normally stick to CGs pencil. now, im absolutely content with this product!

on 7/2/2011 3:30:00 PM

i got this from my mom since i dont need to fill in my eyebrows yet. i have naturally thick eyebrows towards the center and middle but the very ends are a little thinner. i use this product and appy it with an eyebrow brush and do one little stroke. its ok, the cololr could be alot better. its a rich chocolate brown and i dont think alot of people have natural eyebrows that shade. mine are close. u cant really tell cuz i only use alittle. it blends really well, I dont know if thats cuase I use a brush or the product. When it runs out I think I'll try some higher quality makeup. but its really good for being drug store!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i have this in honey & soft brown...honey looks like a funny orangey brown against my mmm asian skin....though it is pigmented...the lasting power is not great and smudges easily...and with the soft brown, u really have to kinda rub it to have color pay off...not a fan of the lasting power either.....for a cheap brow pencil...i recommend Femme Couture!

on 5/25/2011 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is the first brow pencil I've tried and I love it so much. I first bought it in July and I've had it for almost 10 months now! Amazing. I'm currently on the second pencil and I'm barely halfway done with it. I currently have the shade Midnight Brown and I think this color suits me well. I'm pretty tan with warm/golden undertones and it's not too dark, not too light. It makes my brows look natural. I can make my brows look darker and defined, or just fill them in lightly. This lasts seriously ALL day on me. Sometimes I'll have to touch up but that's not a big deal. I try not to sharpen it too sharp because my brows won't be as natural looking. I like to fill in my brows with light, short strokes. Since this was/is my first brow pencil, I've been wanting to try another brand. But I'm too scared to. I'm afraid I won't love it as much as this brow pencil. And since I love it so much why bother leaving it for another brand?

on 3/20/2011 8:36:00 PM

I'm asian & unfortunately I don't have a lot of eyebrows therefore I need to draw them in everyday. If you are looking for affordable eyebrow pencil that gives you a natural look, Cover has a close to perfect eyebrow pencil. I have been using cover for years & it gives me a natural looking brows. Just don't sharpen the pencil too sharp & use light short strokes to prevent the darken/fake look.I love how it extremely affordable and it lasts for a long time.

on 3/7/2011 10:55:00 PM

For $4.00 approx. you get two pencils and an amazing product. I decided to buy this after reading a review (sorry I don't remember the user) who said it was the best thing she had ever used on her eyebrows. So I bought this and started using it for that reason, and I love it. Before this I would use a few other things (not at the same time) MAC Embark e/s, Anastasia Brow Gel and Benefit Brow Zings, all of which are great products. However, this is really awesome for the price and really easy to use since it's just a pencil and draws on easily but it hard enough that I can apply it and it doesn't look too harsh. I always blend it out with a qtip afterward just to make it look natural and even, but I find that it takes minimal effort to get a nice solid brow with this pencil.

Popular Brows Products