Cover Girl Brow and Eye Makers

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/9/2012 2:26:00 AM

I've been drawing my eyebrows on for a few years now, so I consider myself a bit of a brow pencil connoisseur. This is my favorite-- I've tried plenty of others, but I always go back to this. I use "Midnight Brown" which, admittedly, is a little dark, but the next lightest color is too light/yellow. I make it work by, after drawing on my eyebrows, setting them with skin-toned matte eyeshadow. Then they match pretty well. People don't realize I have "fake" eyebrows unless I tell them, and I really have no eyebrows naturally. It's not like I just fill them in. I like this because it's firmer than a lot of eyebrow pencils, so I can get a nice precise line. Creamier brow pencils are just a disaster for me. Most importantly, this stays on great, especially when set with eyeshadow. My brows stay on all day. If I decide to take a nap during the day (don't judge!), I can leave them on and when I wake up they'll generally look okay (I sleep on my stomach). They might need a little touching up, but they're still there. On the 4th of July this year I even got into a Super Soaker fight and afterwards they looked exactly the same.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've used these pencils for years, though I wish i didnt have to!
But yes i fill in my brows with the brown pencil, and i like this pencil better out of all others bc of its natural color, its staying power, and it doesnt cost alot.
My eyebrows have gone a long way. I went from having to draw on my brows to only slightly shading them in thanks to consistent use of castor oil.
Anyway, ill continue to use this until i fulfill my goal of growing full eyebrows.

on 10/22/2011 10:46:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use this in Soft Brown and it does a fantastic job of filling in my eyebrows. The color is natural and never looks reddish. I find that keeping the pencil sharp makes the product go on better. This is my Holy Grail eyebrow pencil and I have repurchased it many, many times.

on 10/16/2011 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i have this in midnight brown and use it to shade in my eyebrows. it lasts all day, and very easy to apply. my first and only eyebrow pencil.

on 8/11/2011 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the first brow pencil I've used and it's the only one I've used because I haven't felt like I needed to try any other products. It gets the job done and stays on. I have a scar on my right eyebrow so this fills it in easily and it looks natural.

on 7/4/2011 12:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

my initial reaction to this product was: this is an AWFUL product. the pencils r so hard i cnt apply it 2 my brows without softening it with a lighter--which is terribly inconvenient. it isn't very natural looking either.. frm a reasonable distance it looks fine however up close it looks odd--unnatural. overall this purchase was a huge letdown.

but oddly enough after like 2 weeks of using it (i didnt want 2 waste it) i found tht after sharpening it it became creamier nd the application became easier. its a great match to my eyebrows nd stays on all day (though i do use it with powder). i prefer the maybelline's twin brow pencils texture but it has such a red undertone i normally stick to CGs pencil. now, im absolutely content with this product!

on 7/2/2011 3:30:00 PM

i got this from my mom since i dont need to fill in my eyebrows yet. i have naturally thick eyebrows towards the center and middle but the very ends are a little thinner. i use this product and appy it with an eyebrow brush and do one little stroke. its ok, the cololr could be alot better. its a rich chocolate brown and i dont think alot of people have natural eyebrows that shade. mine are close. u cant really tell cuz i only use alittle. it blends really well, I dont know if thats cuase I use a brush or the product. When it runs out I think I'll try some higher quality makeup. but its really good for being drug store!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i have this in honey & soft brown...honey looks like a funny orangey brown against my mmm asian skin....though it is pigmented...the lasting power is not great and smudges easily...and with the soft brown, u really have to kinda rub it to have color pay off...not a fan of the lasting power either.....for a cheap brow pencil...i recommend Femme Couture!

on 5/25/2011 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is the first brow pencil I've tried and I love it so much. I first bought it in July and I've had it for almost 10 months now! Amazing. I'm currently on the second pencil and I'm barely halfway done with it. I currently have the shade Midnight Brown and I think this color suits me well. I'm pretty tan with warm/golden undertones and it's not too dark, not too light. It makes my brows look natural. I can make my brows look darker and defined, or just fill them in lightly. This lasts seriously ALL day on me. Sometimes I'll have to touch up but that's not a big deal. I try not to sharpen it too sharp because my brows won't be as natural looking. I like to fill in my brows with light, short strokes. Since this was/is my first brow pencil, I've been wanting to try another brand. But I'm too scared to. I'm afraid I won't love it as much as this brow pencil. And since I love it so much why bother leaving it for another brand?

on 3/20/2011 8:36:00 PM

I'm asian & unfortunately I don't have a lot of eyebrows therefore I need to draw them in everyday. If you are looking for affordable eyebrow pencil that gives you a natural look, Cover has a close to perfect eyebrow pencil. I have been using cover for years & it gives me a natural looking brows. Just don't sharpen the pencil too sharp & use light short strokes to prevent the darken/fake look.I love how it extremely affordable and it lasts for a long time.

Popular Brows Products