Lise Watier Portfolio

Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Candelilla Cera (Cire de Candelilla/Euphorbia Cerifera Wax), Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Cera Carnauba (Cire de Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Cire microcristalline/Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. +/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

on 11/13/2011 5:33:00 PM

I have the one with beiges only.
Best concealer I've had. It stays forever, I will keep on buying it til the end :)!!
It is 40$ but it is sooo worth it, and it last quite a while.

on 10/11/2011 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this product!!!! What more can I say?I have oily skin and vitiligo, which just started on my chin and upper lip area....this is the only concealer that looks and matchs my skin the most and looks natural in daylight... Which is super important, especially since I have a skin condition and don't want to draw so much attention...
The way I apply is moisturize my skin ... And wait a few mins then I with clean fingers swirl over the product to warm it.. After that I tap on the product on the areas needed until it no longer is caky or ashy... Than I apply foundation all over my face and set with powder... It looks so amazing...
For me it's the best product ever.. Btw I apply the green corrector first, and then the darkest and medium color mixed... I'll post some pictures too... Also it lasts a long time so worth it...
But not everything works for everyone, if you need before after pictures I can provide them....when something works this good for me I would like it to work for everyone:))

on 9/16/2011 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This concealer palette is the worst I've ever come across! First off, the colors: the green and purple ones are extremely ashy even on my NC25 summer skin. The other "skintone" colors needs to be blended together to match my skin. Consistency: Although it is hard and rather creamy when warmed up, it's CAKEY like no one's business. I tried to use it on my undereye area, it went on cakey and made my skin looked crepey and weird. When I tried it on blemishes--using the green first then the skin color--it caked on without being able to blend into the skin around the blemish, making everything a big mess! Lasting power: this concealer has to ability to slide everywhere and dry up the skin underneath, and it's lasting power is zilch! No matter how I try, it doesn't work. I saw all these amazed reviews so I wanted to try it again, but I regretted right away!! It's the most terrible thing I've ever put on my skin and I couldn't wait to wash it off. Bad purchase, even if it's 25g of product. I threw it in the garbage this morning.

I recently tried this at Shoppers Drug Mart and I was so suprised at how a-little-goes-a-long-way! I tried to hide my blue undereye circles with the yellow tone as directed, and it looeked pretty bad... However, my bestfriend has this and loves it! She uses it instead of foundation (just covering spots) and it totally looks great! And it has lasted a LONG time; with plenty to spare! It dosnt matter what your skin type is, it suits everyone... But the price dosn't, it's the only thing stopping me from getting it ($36.00). I got Bare Minirals cover/conceal/correct package for 13$ (and it came with TWO sets as bonus) and it does the job just fine. However, if you want it, GET IT dont bother wasting your cash on other things, treat yourself to something smooth and creamy (and I'm not talking about Starbucks, even though thats overpriced too) I'm sure you will find it useful, just dont use too much. Happy concealing!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Rating: 3/5 Cons- not creamy, can crease on undereye area and looks a little ashy on the undereye area
Pros- Like the packaging and the fact you can mix colours to find your shade, I love the lilac for highlighting on the browbone and cheek bones and I love the green for covering redness or blemishes
Price: 4/5 $36.00 or so, which is expensive but you get a lot of product
Packaging- 3/5 not very hygenic and colours can get into one another
Would I buy this again? Nope, it's a little too cakey and please note that this product should not be used for the undereye area. I have oily skin, yet it seems to be too drying!

on 7/25/2011 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

HG concealer here if you use it properly!
You absolutely need to use a makeup base if you're using this product otherwise it will not apply well. It will look cakey and flakey and very unnatural.
A tip I've also discovered with time is that it's preferable to use a concealer brush for the application and dab the product on your skin. Then use a bigger liquid foundation brush to blend the product. Using the bigger brush to blend prevents the cakey look because instead of using a small concealer brush that is already overfilled with the product you use a bigger brush that leaves plenty of room for taking out the excess product.
I use the green on my chin whenever I have breakouts and they do wonders to hide the redness. When my pimples are too big, I sometimes use the lighter beige to cover the green a little, so that I don't look white.
I use the yellow beige to cover my dark circles and dark spots in the inner corner of my eyes. This works wonderfully for me during the summer, when I am more tan and provides enough coverage (but not perfect) during the winter, when I'm really pale.
I use the lighter beige on my nose to cover any uneven color or big pore.
I don't use the blue highlighting color anymore, because I've bought another highlighter that looks more natural on my cool light skin. I also don't use the brown at all, it gave me unnatural streaks for contouring and I prefer using a powder bronzer.
Will definitely repurchase, but even with daily application, I can't see the bottom of this!

on 7/18/2011 1:27:00 AM

I first saw this in a Michelle Phan video on youtube! I absolutely love it! The only thing is is make sure my skin is moisturized and flake free before i use it, other wise the application isn't smooth. I love the minty green concealer, it really does do wonders for redness around my nose. I also love the lavender because it highlights my browbone, inner corners and cupids bow!

on 7/7/2011 11:49:00 AM

I love the idea and the product, especially the whole green hiding redness because I have problems with that...however, I gave 4 out of 5 because I have acne prone skin, so when I used it on my chin, forhead and cheeks, I would break out :(. Due to that problem, I tend to wear it once in awhile!

on 5/1/2011 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I bought this product because I saw Kandee Johnson use it on her Youtube video (I LOVE Kandee, btw <3). Anyway, I purchased it through Naimes website and it arrived fairly quickly. The packaging is cute LOL and the colors are wonderful. The consistency of these concealers is thick, sort of dry but do warm up on the back of your hand. They blend well together and I use them all. You really do need to give each and every shade a chance because the more you play with it, the more quickly you will love it! Also, please keep in mind that less is more - and that you can build the coverage you need. If you apply too much, just blend/pat it around but starting out light has worked the best for me. I use the lavender color to highlight just under my eye brows and the inner corner of my eyes. To remove under eye circles, use the lightest blended with the perfectly. I set this concealer & my foundation with MUF HD powder. Dark spots are concealed with the lavender as well. Green for red spots and/or pimples. Amazing product! I will buy this product again but I think I'll be using this wheel for quite some time as there is a nice amount of product in the container. :)

on 4/25/2011 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product. I got the corrector darker skin tones.

This concealer plus MUFE Full Cover are the best for Oily skin. If you have dry skin, I wouldn't recommend this product.

Mine was quite soft and easy to use. I didn't need to use a hairdryer to soften it at all. I found mine easy to blend into may skin. It covers dark spots on my skin. The peach corrector is the perfect tone for the skin under my eyes. It worked well with my MUFE HD Foundation and Prep and Prime Powder.I found quite easy to blend colours together to create a tone that matched my skin.

The only problem is that the concealer is difficult to by in US-Naimies LA is the only shop that has it. There is one shop/online store in Paris that sells it. That's why I gave it a 4 star rating

Video Reviews & Tutorials