The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alchohol Denat., Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Methylparaben, Lecithin, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Water, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A complete meh product. Smells nice but nothing special at all.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am pretty neutral with this. it felt pleasant and didn't break me out. but I also didn't see any hydrating properties and didn't particularly care for the scent. I also think it is overpriced, I would only recommend this if it is on sale. I don't plan to repurchase as I think there are better options available

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This made me break out! And kind of sticky...

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product contains bad ingredients.. I also think this product made me break out.. And this mist smells too much of scent.. :(

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Horrible, makes my make up look worse, full of parabens blah

This smells funky, is pretty expensive, and worst of all, really irritates my skin with unpleasant tingliness rather than moisturize and replenish. Looking into the ingredients, I now finally realize why. Don't waste your money on this, it really isn't worth it.

I really like this face mist. It costs €10 (for 100ml) and lasts a long time.
I use this as a finishing spray for my makeup - it makes powder look less cakey and gives the makeup a more natural look.
It is also very refreshing and it feels moisturising.
I love the packaging: the pink colour is cute, but see-through enough to see how much product is left in the bottle. The spray mechanism is genius because it produces a very fine mist that distributes the product evenly over the whole face. Feels awesome as well :-)
I love the smell (roses) - it makes the product even more refreshing. It doesn't linger on the skin though.
I'll definitely repurchase this when I run out.

I initially bought The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist to compliment my pre-bed routine to follow the Vitamin E Moisture Serum in the hope that it would provide enough moisture and hydration to avoid using a moisturiser. I feel the product failed in that sense.

I now use the Vitamin E Face Mist to prep my face for make up, set my make up, provide additional hydration to my face and décolletage throughout the day (I keep a bottle in my handbag) and hydrate my décolletage and arms prior to going to bed.

The face mist is extremely light weight (feels like you have applied nothing) as it absorbs into the skin almost instantly. It has a pleasant fragrance that is not over-powering and leaves your skin instantly refreshed.

I am in love with the Vitamin E range. The Face Mist is also one of my must haves and cant live withouts.

The Vitamin E Face Mist retais for $23.95 in Australia.

I love the Vitamin E face mist. It doesn't make my skin feel dry. it moistures is, it sets my make up. And it is really refreshing in summer. I was able to buy it for 1 Euro. But I think the 11 Euro is not so much for what it does for me. One little remark I would love this product even more if it had some SPF in it :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I love this! When I get dry patches on my face throughout the day, this is the perfect pick me up. It gives you a dewy complexion, it refreshes your skin, and best of all, it doesn't smear or ruin any of the makeup you're wearing when you use it. It's great for setting makeup and for moisturizing quickly on the go. It has a very lotion-like smell to it, a common thing for the Vitamin E line. Overall, £7 for this, and worth it.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products