December 19, 2014 | 1540 users online

Moisturizers - Merlot - Face Cream grape seed spf 15

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by stomishi

I tried this cream and it is fabulous! It is very light, but provides good moisturizing! I can't wait to try the Merlot Eye Cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 10:23:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

After my horrible breakout from Neutrogena's fresh moisture, this thing totally rocks it out.

Pros: non-greasy, does not make my face shiny, makes my skin feel soft (not sticky!), smell is not strong and has a grapefruit scent, and a light consistency.

Cons: just the darn jar, i might just buy a squeeze bottle to put this in or i don't know, i always clean my hands anyways.

I bought this for $15 at walgreens and it came with a free travel size. This product makes me feel comfortable in my skin and not like i'm wearing a greasy layer on. I'm so glad I found this product. It's worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2007 9:17:00 PM More reviews by dionne

This is a very light lotion. If you have dry skin, this alone would not do it for you. I've been using this every morning for 2 weeks now and I like it a lot. It is not heavy so it is perfect for undermakeup. However, I have yet to see any difference in my skin. Not sure if it's because I only use it once a day. I wouldn't use it as a night cream because it has spf which might clog my pores at night. I've been using it in the morning with no problems with breakouts. Overall, good product. I will update if I see improvements in my skin from the grapeseed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2006 6:15:00 PM More reviews by KittySkyfish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Merlot Grape Seed Moisturizer w/ SPF 15 is a very lightweight, daytime gel-creme that is rich in antioxidants from red grape seed polyphenols and offers a physical SPF 15 from zinc oxide. It moisturizes well but doesn't leave any greasy residue. For my dry skin I would say this would be perfect in the summer but needing a supplemental moisture boost in the winter. Right now (dry winter air) I'm pairing this with a few drops of an antioxidant-rich oil to create the perfect moisture balance, though in the summer I know I could skip the oil.Merlot's texture is incredibly lightweight and wears **phenomenally** under makeup. I used to use Olay Complete and with Olay my foundation tended to break down and wear off throughout the day. The Olay never completely absorbed and it seemed to cause mascara smudging under my eyes. With Merlot my skin is hydrated, plumped up, prepped, greaseless and perfect for foundation. No sticky layers and no moisturizer "shine" to affect the finish of my makeup. My foundation has been lasting longer and looking fresher with this than with the Olay Complete.There is a light, natural scent to this gel-creme which comes from the nurturing ingredients, and the scent fades quickly upon application. No artificial fragrances are added. Each jar is 4 oz and at my local Walgreens it costs $15.99, which makes it a better value than Caudalie or Lancome Vinefit. Highly recommended.Ingredients: Purified water, grape seed polyphenols, propylene glycol, petrolatum, dimethicone, chamomile extract, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, stearic acid, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, triethanolamine, carbomer 940, comfrey extract, aloe vera and zinc oxide. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2006 1:29:00 PM More reviews by kjo86

This cream is double listed under reviews so I thought I would repost here as well. I'm still using this cream. I actually have about 1/8 of my original jar left.....so it's lasted a long time for me!

I really love this face cream. It's non-greasy because it contains no mineral oil and just leaves my face refreshed and prepped for makeup. The grapeseed is a fantastic anti-oxidant, and I love the light refreshing smell. It has SPF 15 in the cream. I've been using since August, and I still have tons of cream left. I picked mine up at Walgreens, but I know you can purchase online if you don't have a Walgreens in your area.Merlot is made of natural red grape seed polyphenols.
It offers sensational antioxidant properties thereby helping to inhibit the aging process.Merlot is fragrance free, non-oily, absorbs quickly.
They have several other products, and I will be trying all of them! I definately recommend this! Go get one- you'll love it!

Ingredients:
Purified Water , Grape Seed Polyphenols , Propylene Glycol , Petrolatum , Dimethicone , Chamomile Extract , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceril Monostearate , Stearic Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Triethanolamine , Carbomer 940 , Comfrey Extract , Aloe Vera , Zinc Oxide

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2005 9:30:00 PM More reviews by sed484

Merlot facial moisturizer is a wonderful product! It is easy to get and at a pretty cheap price. It contains a very high precentage of grape-seed antioxidants which have been found to help aging skin by preventing the signs of aging. Grape-seed antioxidants have been found to be 50 times stronger than vitamin E and 25 times stronger than vitamin C. This is the absolute lightest lotion, not greasy or heavy. It contains SPF 15, and I swear that it is THE lightest sunblock I have ever found for your face. I have combination skin; this product is great for the dry areas and great for the oily areas too. The packaging of this product is very simplistic and not fancy at all. But I think that is a good thing, the less money spent on packaging the more money spent on the product. I definitely recommend this product!! You can get it at Walgreen's, so its easy to find. I am a beauty advisor there, so if anybody has any questions, please feel free to email me on here.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 5:46:00 PM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I will give this a 3 because it makes a good SPF and for the grapeseed content and price is okay, kind of high tho for a drugstore...and I haven't seen any sales. They should have a maybe section for if you would buy it again or not...I would not buy it again as for reducing redness, hydrating skin, or for wrinkles, because I don't think it works for that. But for stopping the aging process/blocking out environmental and prevention, it would be good. I would probably BUY IT AGAIN for a face spf...along with my moisturizer...because it is the only spf cream I have found that isn't greasy like sunscreens made from other companies. I would buy it just for a greasless sunscreen, then I think it would work great for that...w/your moisture cream over it if it didn't have an spf in it.