April 23, 2014 | 2001 users online

Foundations - Perricone - No Foundation Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Strawberryblonde3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a sample kit, I probably never would have bought it at full price though. It's supposed to have anti aging properties which is why it's more than likely a favorite of more mature problem, I'm only 18 so I really can't tell a difference. I like the fact it has sunscreen so I've been saving it for summer. It really won't cover anything, it evens you're skin a little and gives you a glow, it really warms up my complexion since I'm so fair. My biggest vice with this was, even though I like dewy looks since my skin can be dry, it leaves me kind of oily. I'm also not so sure how well this does with acne it can make my skin look a little bumpy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Nica

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wasn't prepared to like this product. I don't usually appreciate Perricone products, as in the past they did nothing for me, at a high price. However, every single time I wear this stuff, somebody asks what I do for my skin because it's "stunning" or " radiant". I only wear it on weekends to exercise class so far! I am considering using it on a daily basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by flygirlprincess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I a very fair skinned and thought this product was fabulous. I think it is a true neutral undertone that disappears when buffed into the skin, no matter how light or dark. It definitely needs to be applied over a moisturizer and other treatments...not meant to be an all inclusive treatment! Keeps skin looking like natural skin. Feels great, 100% UVA and UVB protection! Nothing else like it on the market!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by FunnyValentine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with all the reviewers who said that this product looks orange on the skin. I like that it uses only physical sunscreens (12.2% Zinc Oxide and 3.2% Titanium Dioxide). It's rated 4 on EWG.org (about average). It's a nice consistency (not too greasy and not too drying) but I did need to use a moisturizer underneath (that's to be expected, I guess, since it didn't claim to be a tinted moisturizer). I received a sample of this, so I haven't used it enough to comment on its long-term effects, but let's just say I will not be investing in the full-size version (although I like that the full-size version is packaged in a glass pump bottle).

Ingredients:
Zinc Oxide (12.2%), Titanium Dioxide (3.2%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cyclomethicone, Peg 100 Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Mica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethyl Mea (DMAE), Tribehenin, Polyacrylamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Lecithin, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), PEG-8, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide 2, PEG 10 Rapeseed Sterol, Teprenone, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Plankton Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, C13-14 Isopara_N, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 72122, CI 72123, CI 72124), Citric Acid, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Linalool, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Bulnesia Sarmientoi Wood Oil, Coriandrum Sativum.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I'm an NC30/BE Fairly Light and this is a hot peachy mess with an odd smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahlouisejones

can we say overhyped crap? terrible orange liquid that dries before it can be applied nicely. does nothing but exaggerate pores and your age in general. in fact, youre probably ageing your skin by having to apply with such haste, dragging and pulling your skin about as you frantically try to make it look good

so appalled, neigh, outraged, that this stuff is even on the market, never mind at such a rip off price for the amount you get, i used the entire bottle on every female face i know. all ages, all completions. from 17 to 60, they all, without exception, looked like that had been doused in salt and left in a tannery for a week

do people really think they look good in this stuff when they leave the house?

the only women this could possibly suit would be sunbed fanatics (sorry ladies!)

what else? it smells really bad

what the hell IS this stuff?? a joke on women?

get outta here, 'doctor' perricone!

13 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by pimenta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunately there's only one color and is quite dark for my complexion, I would say you have to be at least NC30 to pull it off, it's also on the expensive side but the coverage is good and has spf30.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Lucindadude

Bought this after extensive research (because of the price) & because I have many Perricone skincare products which are all amazing.

Well, all I can say is do not buy this if you have even slighty oily skin - melts off with an hour or so and doesn't offer any coverage to begin with.
Basically, this could be used as a primer in the winter, but other than that I think it is ridiculously overpriced and although I love a natural base, it can not be classed as foundation, or even a tinted moisturiser because it offers NO coverage, just a tint and maybe a bit of a glow.
Probably better for mature skins.
Oh & bottle is unbelievably tiny..
One positive I can find is it has a strong spf - 30.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Ravengirl

I was VERY skeptical at first but have since changed my mind.
I have sun damaged skin with melasma (dark patches) on my forhead and cheeks and chin.
I use 16 hour foundation with a med/heavy coverage.
I am completely surprised at how amazing my skin looks with this on! I use a concealer for the dark spots and then apply this and a power and my skin looks perfect! Looks like I am not wearing makeup and feels amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by elle1974

I cannot believe this product is rated so low.
I love it, I must agree I have darker complexion so the color fits me very well. Love the texture, the dewy look it creates and the fact that it stays put all day.
I wore it when i was in vacation and took some pictures. When I saw the pics few months later I could not believe that my skin looked SO good! I had to rewind my thoughts and remember what I was wearing and yes, it was the Perricone no Fundation Foundation.
Great product, great ingredients, I almost abandoned all other make up products (mineral powder, primers, foundation, highlighter...) for this one.
I wish it would fit all you ladies, because I really thing is a fantastic all in one product.