July 30, 2014 | 1988 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2007 2:19:00 PM More reviews by aislingbambi

Love this cleanser - really gentle for sensitive skin. Enough to remove light makeup and cleanse but for heavier makeup you would need the help of another product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2007 10:34:00 PM More reviews by evilmonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry sensitive skin, and my friend who is a dermatologist recommended this. I was completely and utterly disappointed- it felt slimy and sticky, it didn't wash off after 15 minutes of rinsing, and it made me break out ( I and I usually never break out).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2007 4:35:00 PM More reviews by treyscrap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This did not work for me at all. I've used non-foaming cleansers before but this one felt really weird. Kinda slimy I guess. I had to use a ton to get all of my makeup off (typical pwd makeup) and was glad that i got the Walmart brand for $4.00 less. It left an occlusive film all over my face and broke me out in little flesh colored bumps two days later. I've learned that with my skin, this is an allergic reaction similar to hives. I have yet to figure out what ingredient did it. I can see this working for dry, non-reactive skin but for my oily and sensitive skin, this was awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2007 10:49:00 AM More reviews by yvonnehw

i bought it at drugstore.com annual 20% off and 16oz cost me less than 10 dollars. it works fine with my skin. i know some friends are not satisfactory with this product b/c they use it as makeup remover. for me, since i rarely apply any makeup stuff, this product works perfect on me. it's gentle and cleanses my skin. will definitely buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2007 7:39:00 AM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

Despite many raves and derm recs, I hated this cleanser. I felt it did nothing to remove m/u or cleanse. It felt slimy on my face and I felt it took a while to rinse off.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2007 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Ashley_1599

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this only once and i noticed results, and i love it! i recommend this product and i would deffinantly buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 10:01:00 PM More reviews by waddlesworth

Whats the big deal about this stuff???

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2007 3:28:00 AM More reviews by readingredocean

The moment it touched my skin I felt a burning sensation...I checked the ingredients list and it seems to contain alot of different alcohols. Felt little dissappointed since I really wanted it to work for me after reading some great reviews on it and is great price. So, gone back to my usual Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser which is great!! (see my review)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2007 2:46:00 PM More reviews by rabbitsmommy

This is my HG for face cleaners. I used to have terrible problems with cystic acne,this product has saved my skin. I tried so many other cleaners none of which have kept my skin so smooth and clear. And, the cost can't be beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2007 1:07:00 PM More reviews by JennyWhite9895

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product..dermatologist recommended..works great with my skin..