Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

on 11/4/2010 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Brilliant body lotion. I've had dry skin with a tendency to eczema all my life. I've tried pretty well all the widely available lotions and creams and this is definitely my favourite. It is very calming, moisturising and effective. It does sit on my skin for a moment, but then soaks right in. Sure, it's not the cheapest, but when you have a tendency for allergies, you can't use cheapo products. Can't recommend Aveeno highly enough. (There's also another one, in blue packaging, I think it has menthol, and that's great too.)

on 11/4/2010 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

great for my son's dry skin and I love that it has no scent. Don't love the price. Usually buy it on sale when cvs has bogo or at walmart.

on 11/3/2010 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've tried this lotion on and off over the course of a few years (my brother uses it, since he has dry skin) and I still don't like it. It takes a long time to soak in and makes me FEEL like I have something thick on my skin instead of disappearing like I would want it to. I will say that the hydration from this lotion is fantastic, but if you have oily skin like I do, STAY AWAY. I only use this lotion occasionally during the winter and ONLY for very specific parts of my body like my elbow and what not. I can't imagine myself using it "daily" because it's just way too thick for me.

on 10/31/2010 4:56:00 PM

A moisturizer that actually does what it claims! Absorbs in to skin fast, doesn't leave any residue and relieves dry skin faster than any other moisturizer I've ever used.
I use this all over (excluding my face) after showering, I'm prone to dry patches but this keeps my skin so soft and smooth all year round. loves it :-)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lotion so much! I use it on my face, neck, and hands everyday. It never breaks me out and keeps my skin feeling smooth.

on 10/14/2010 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely hate this product! It clogs my pores completely. This may be affective on any part of your body but your face. If you're looking for a moisturizer that leaves your face feeling soft after you clean it with a facial cleaser...this is not the one.

i don't often use lotion but when i do i use this stuff. i apply it after a shower all over my body. it soaks in fast and doesn't leave any residue. it's also fragrance free, which i like.

on 10/10/2010 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i use this for my hand. i have small size of this lotion.
it's fragrance free so it doesn't interfer my perfum. but not enough for moisturizing , still dry

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

what a product. having worked in a chemist for four years and having walked past this product on countless times, it finally took a visit to my mums (and trialling from her bathroom cupboard) to try this lotion out. now my skin is very normal and i very rarely break out. however, at this time i was experiencing 3-4 breakouts on my face - this lotion calmed, soothed and softened my skin like nothing else. its not greasy at all, and leaves my sensitive skin breathing a sigh of relief. my breakouts have since vanished, and i feel i should be thankful for the relief this moisturiser provided me. will definately purchase a bottle of my own. thanks aveeno (and thankyou mum!)

on 9/19/2010 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

HG moisturizer, it keeps my skin supple for 24+ hrs. I have sensitive skin in that I break out easily and fragranced lotions cause rashes. I have been using this for years!!!! LOVE!!!!