August 23, 2014 | 1835 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by gummybeardrop18

I love this product I use it everyday most of the time on my face. My face sometimes gets dry and when I put my make up on looks flakey. I have been using Aveeno on my face for a few months now and it has helped a lot I LOVE IT!!~ Especially under makeup my skin does not flake any more. =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Worked well but took all day to feel like in sunk in. I don't like the feel it had on my skin so I gave it to SO

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by kate10662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this lotion everyday for several years. I get dry skin very easily, but if I use this everyday after I shower, I don't have trouble with dry skin. Like other reviewers, I can get eczema if I don't use this. The price is sort of expensive, so I usually buy the generic versions, which are usually pretty good. The only problem I can see with this is that it can make skin feel slightly sticky, but I can tolerate that since it moisturizes so well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lightly moisturizes without a greasy feeling

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ravenska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm from tropical country, which body lotion used 4 very lightly..body butter can be very greasy unless u live in 24 hr air con situation..so when i moved 2 sydney my skin gets very dry, sometimes my belly feels so tight..so my old lotion r no longer useful..

when i look at MUA i found that this product quite good so i give it a try with small tube..well turns out it's not that good thou'
i mean my skin feels soft¬ feeling dry but i'm not feeling hydrated..i told my husband 2 use it because it's fragrance free and he said it feels minty..
i don't know it's just my skin (i use EVOO at night and it absorbs very quick makes my skin feels dry again few hours later) or it's not moisture enuf 4 me..i think i'm gonna try the sorbolene lotion..

but i think it would be a good lotion in my tropical country

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by RangeenHaseena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I feel like this just coats the outside of the skin, but doesn't penetrate and moisturize. It will leave my skin feeling soft, but won't actually be doing anything beyond the very surface.

~
I've been using it for ages now, on my face as well as hands and legs. The truth is, it's just average. I mean it balls up if I rub at it, and that's a sign that it's not really penetrating the skin.
{i feel like it's causing breakouts on my forehead, but not sure yet.}

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by tjjean15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great face moisturizer, feels so soft and it doesnt make it feel or look greasy on your face!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Grace52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this product, but it made my face red :/ It doesn't really KEEP my skin dry. It actually makes it sticky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy Grail! This lotion was reccommended to me years ago by a derm because I was breaking out in allergy related hives. It soothed my skin but I couldn't stand the smell back then. I recently started using it again and it is just amazing. The dimethicone creates a barrier that locks in moisture. It absorbs quickly. My skin feels soft and supple until I wash it off. The smell doesn't bother me anymore. I use this on my face without a problem. It deals with dry patches from my spot treatment. I use it as an eye cream almost everyday twice a day. This works excellent on my sunburned skin too! The price could be better but I buy this in bulk when its on sale-which it is frequently at CVS.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by unconventionalbeauty

This lotion cured my eczema and I never have stopped using it ever since. When I was younger I had eczema and I had it on certain parts of my legs, arms and behind my ears. I went to a dermatologist and had all of these rough and quite painful creams that I was prescripted. One day my dentist recommended this cream. My eczema was gone after continually using it! There were times that I did not use it and my eczema came back, so I am a continual user of it now. It is very moisturizing lotion but never feels greasy. I use it everywhere on my body, including my face but I have combination oily/normal skin so I don't know if this would be moistuizing enough for really dry skin. A real staple in my collection.