July 29, 2014 | 1467 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by tjjean15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great face moisturizer, feels so soft and it doesnt make it feel or look greasy on your face!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Grace52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this product, but it made my face red :/ It doesn't really KEEP my skin dry. It actually makes it sticky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy Grail! This lotion was reccommended to me years ago by a derm because I was breaking out in allergy related hives. It soothed my skin but I couldn't stand the smell back then. I recently started using it again and it is just amazing. The dimethicone creates a barrier that locks in moisture. It absorbs quickly. My skin feels soft and supple until I wash it off. The smell doesn't bother me anymore. I use this on my face without a problem. It deals with dry patches from my spot treatment. I use it as an eye cream almost everyday twice a day. This works excellent on my sunburned skin too! The price could be better but I buy this in bulk when its on sale-which it is frequently at CVS.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by unconventionalbeauty

This lotion cured my eczema and I never have stopped using it ever since. When I was younger I had eczema and I had it on certain parts of my legs, arms and behind my ears. I went to a dermatologist and had all of these rough and quite painful creams that I was prescripted. One day my dentist recommended this cream. My eczema was gone after continually using it! There were times that I did not use it and my eczema came back, so I am a continual user of it now. It is very moisturizing lotion but never feels greasy. I use it everywhere on my body, including my face but I have combination oily/normal skin so I don't know if this would be moistuizing enough for really dry skin. A real staple in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by goofyhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A lightweight moisturizer, perfect for my face. my body needs a heavier one, though.
Feel: 5/5. not greasy or anything, dries pretty fast.
Look: 5/5. it won't give my face a weird sheen.
Smell: 5/5. fragrance free!
Lasting power: 5/5. Until I wash it off.
My extremely sensitive skin is very happy with this lotion. I only wish it could be a tad bit cheaper :P

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by gbeana13

I was soo excited to buy this product. I planned on buying this product for my face since it gets dry alot from certain things that i use, but after using this for around 2 weeks i noticed my face starting to break out even more. So i warn uyounot to use this on your face. If you do need a moisturizer make sure you fing one that is meant for your face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I have been using this mosturizer for about a year now and I would say its a pretty great basic mosturizer.
PROS

Smell=not very strong, perfect for sensitive skin
Mosturizer pretty efficiently
Pretty cheap prize for amount you get.. I get the 710g pump bottle and it lasts me about 2 months(use daily all over body!)
Consistency is great... not too thick and greasy like alot of mosturizers

CONS
it doesnt absorb as quickly as I'd like to, so I have to wait to put on my clothes otherwise it feels kinda gross
I have to put on a lot to feel "mosturized"

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by emergencyexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absorbs quickly, but no matter how much I reapply my skin still feels dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This moisturizer is great. I got the travel size because I didn't want to buy a huge size and end up hating it, but I will definitely be trying the full size after I'm done with this one. It's so moisturizing and keeps moisturizing throughout the day, and I have really dry skin. Also it won't overpower your perfume because it's fragrance free

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It makes me skin look and feel so soft. It really does moisturize all day. Even though it says it's fragrance free you can still smell the natural colloidal oatmeal at first but then it goes away. I actually like th texture of this lotion, it's wateryish and every spreadable. No matter how much you use it absobes very quickly and the product last forever because the bottle is pretty big(18 fl. oz.)