December 19, 2014 | 818 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by quinncess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Aveeno is hands down the best lotion out there.. well, that i've found so far hahhaha. but really, it has improved my skin in every way, i love it. & also the aveeno lotion with sunscreen in it as well. i can just put it on in the morning and if i happen to be outside i won't get burnt & i won't have to worry about putting on an oily greasy sunscreen.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 2:31:00 AM More reviews by bristow

I totally agree with everyone else! This is such a good, soothing moisturizer. Unfortunately, Aveeno tests on animals, which I didn't know when I bought this, so I won't buy this again. A shame, because it works so well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing lotion for those with sensitive skin and/or eczema. I love the light scent and the fact that it really does moisturize ALL day! I haven't used a single other lotion that compares to this one when it comes to the lasting effects. The oatmeal really is soothing for dry, itchy skin. And to top it off, it has a low rating on EWG, which means that it has no harsh chemicals in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by audiolovely

Amazing drugstore lotion! I get the giant double pack from Costco.

After a shower, this lotion keeps my skin hydrated and soft

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by rehtsenehc

Let me say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have eczema and when I used this everyday my eczema and rashes started getting better. It smells great, is lightweight, and for the price (especially from costco's) it's nothing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by elleLuv5

I have always always used moisturizers/lotion as I have very dry skin. I have tried so many and I used to think that its best to stick to the ones that have shimmer, scent, etc etc. I don't really remember how I got started using this as it is very simple no frills type but I have been loyal to this lotion for 3 years now. My boyfriend even uses it and has no complaints about it compared to the ones I used to keep telling him to use. As expected every winter my skin reaches extreme dryness but continued use of Aveeno is absolutely great. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and looking healthy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by LindaXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a huge lotion junkie, and I can officially say that this lotion is definitely on the top of my list. It truly does moisturize my (very dry) skin for 24 hours, and there is nothing better than waking up with smooth skin. It absorbs extremely quickly, and does not leave skin greasy at all! I highly recommend this product if you're looking for something that actually does live up to it's expectations. Once again, Aveeno has made my skin happy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 1:16:00 AM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

in LOVE with this lotion-it's definitely HG status for me. i was traveling, needed moisturizer and picked up a tiny travel size of this for after i washed my face. it moisturizes perfectly-no tightness at all, just a smooth, dewy feel to my skin. AND it doesn't break me out at ALL. will buy again and again. for what it is, this is a perfect product to me-i like it better than la mer skin cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by ccresendez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried numerous lotions and I always come back to this one. Johnson & Johnson, Bath and Body, Victoria Secret---these would all just dry out my skin. This lotion is creamy and moisturizing without being too thick and without leaving a residue. Also it is good because sometimes you don't want a lotion that competes w/ur perfume or body spray.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by burberryrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this lotion at night (on my face, although it is marketed as a body lotion) and it helps keep my dry skin at bay. I tried to use it under makeup one morning, however, and the results were awful: flakey and patchy. I don't know if it was just that batch, but having since found a better facial moisturizer for use under makeup, it's not a concern anymore. It seems to moisturize well--perhaps a little too well, as sometimes I wake up with oily skin--but I would definitely repurchase.