October 31, 2014 | 1541 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - New Flat Top Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 9:12:00 PM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

This is brush is my favorite. It's super soft and NEVER sheds unlike my sonia kashuk travel retractable kabuki brush that was $18 not including tax. I love this brush for stippling on my MMU. Yay for EDM!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 3:00:00 AM More reviews by tiny101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

[ PROS ] - Incredibly soft, blends mineral products well, densely packed bristles, great coverage, does not irritate my sensitive skin, does not shed, has no odors, very affordable
[ CONS ] - handle diameter a little larger than I prefer
In all honesty, this is the best brush I have ever owned! I am actually considering to order a few more just in case it is ever discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2008 12:08:00 PM More reviews by heinyliciouz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

All Everyday Minerals' products are amazing AND affordable. Their brushes are very soft and doesn't shed! I use this brush for contouring, very soft, feels really nice on my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 12:08:00 AM More reviews by FlowerPunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this brush for mineral foundation. I used to use EM's long-handled kabuki for foundation, but switched to this one recently. It does make foundation seem to go on a bit smoother and doesn't create as much of a mess as the kabuki does (when powder flies away from your face while applying.) It's very dense, so it's sometimes difficult to get an even application onto the actual brush, but the brush makes up for that in its ability to buff foundation into your face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite brush for applying cream blush. It is the perfect size, deposits just the right amount of color on my cheeks and is super soft, so there is no fear of the bristles aggravating my sensitive skin. If I ever have to, which I doubt since it seems so well made for the price (I've had mine for awhile now, no bristle loss as yet), I would definitely buy again. Update: 5.24.2012- Finally died, after almost 5 years of continued use, not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2008 2:03:00 AM More reviews by cuddlexbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE it! It really is amazing quality for the price because it is very soft and very dense which makes it a really great mineral make up brush. I bought the kabuki at first but it took longer to build the coverage so I bought the flat top. It gives great coverage right away so if you're looking for medium-full it's great, if you're looking for something more sheer then I'd get their kabuki instead. Overall, it's a staple in my mineral foundation kit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Kamee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG i love this brush! It is super soft! It is just as soft as Too Faced Kabuki Brush. I actually can't tell the difference between the two. I have super sensitive acne prone skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. I may get more just so I don't have to wash my brushes so often. Great brush, great price. It's also great that the tip bristles are white so you can tell when you need to wash it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2008 7:57:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Bought this due to the comments here on MUA. This really is a great brush! I've been using a flat top brush that mark makes and it scratches like crazy though it gets the job done. The EDM flat top works just as well without the prickliness. I didn't think a brush that soft would blend well but it did! Also the price of $10 is great too! Will be buying another one of these brushes as back up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by stargazer_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Seriously soft and incredibly effective with any powder product. Yields a slightly heavier finish than a kabuki. This is a must-purchase if you plan to try mineral makeup. You don't even need to use this with Everyday Minerals makeup if you don't want to! I prefer EM but I have used this brush with lower quality MMU products like Maybelline and I'm sure it's improved the result. I have had no issues with shedding or breakage whatsoever. I have washed mine with shampoo numerous times. It is very dense so it takes a day or so (depends on climate) to dry. Cannot recommend this brush enough!
Please click "continued" to see a visual comparison of this brush with others from the Everyday Minerals range.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2008 10:59:00 AM More reviews by xjennlee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this brush! It's such an awesome brush for only $10 - can't beat that price for it's quality. I've had this brush for a while and I never had a problem with shedding. It works so great with my MMU and is also usable with liquid foundation if you're looking for some extra coverage. I do wish the handle would be a bit longer, but that's my own preference in general for brushes. I do have to admit that it takes FOREVER for it to dry : ( I sometimes wash them at night, go to sleep and wake up in the morning to find that they're still not dry. It also takes a bit to fully get the baby shampoo out of the bristles. But regardless, this brush is definitely a keeper. I should be stacking up on this just in case it gets discontinued!