October 21, 2014 | 916 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 6:47:00 AM More reviews by carolinecaz

LOVE it!! It smells delicious...not nauseating like some supposedly fruit-flavoured lip-balms. It looks like it might have a lot of colour, but it produces a lovely light tinted effect, so your lip colour will look very natural (as will your teeth, some coloured lip balms just make your teeth look yellowish even when they’re not). It’s one of those animal and environmentally conscious products, which is great (there should be more products like this). It moisterises, without leaving a thick film on your lips…glides on smoothly. Highly recommend it for people who would like a lip-tint effect that’s a little lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by chrissyn

This is an awesome lip balm! smells great too, sort of like a fruity green tea ! it's also very moisturizing and the color just lieaves the tiniest bit of tint which is hardly noticeable, which is good since I can still apply lip color over it. The only thing about this lip balm is that it doesn't have spf which is important for the summer months. I love this lip balm and the fact that it is 100% natural reassures me that when I like my lips I'm not ingesting a bunch of chemicals :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by xALRx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this stuff! i've been using BB lip balm for about 5 years and just recently switched to their pomegranite one a month ago... love the smell and the consistency, plus it gives a healthy glow to my lips which is so necessary during the upcoming fall/winter months. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by BigLetterFridays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the Burt's Bees line. My family uses all of their products and they're all very satisfied. This is my favorite lip balm. I like the scent and it makes my chapped lips smooth in just a couple days. I stock up in the winter time, but it also helps in the summer when my lips get a little burnt from the sun.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by rikasmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this lip balm actually made my lips MORE chapped! Is that even possible? It smells nice though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by GreyWarden

I LOVE this lip balm, it is my current lip addiction. I always have a tube in my pocket. It has a light scent/flavor, and despite the color in the tube does not stain the lips at all. It absorbs and moisturizes but it also leaves a light coating on the surface of the lips which gives them a subtle shine. If I have a gap between one tube and the next, I just about go crazy. Nothing else works as good for me. At $3 a tube, its a little pricey, but worth it. Give this stuff a try if your a balm junkee like me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lib balm is so moisturizing! I don't mind the pomegranate oil scent as some wouldn't like it. I am not sure how to describe the scent but it smells a bit like vaseline and something sweet. There is a reasonable amount in the tube and i found the packaging really cute plus its eco friendly. It took a short while for the product to start working as it needs absorbing but overall, this lip balm is amazing!
Price: you can get it on sale for 2.99CAN at drugstores

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by jenniferjanson

Voice of dissent here. I wanted to like this product but it's so waxy and it seems to make my lips feel drier as it wears off. I do like the pomegranate scent and the light color it gives but the texture is a turn off for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff defintely does it's job. It also leaves a nice, natural flush of pink on my lips, it's really pretty. It works great for moisturizing of course. I'm not a fan of the smell but I can handle that because it does soothe my lips when applied. This stuff has lasted me such a long time. I'm a huge lip balm junkie and though I may not repurchase, I defintely recommend you give this a try.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used three tubes of this. I looove the color its an exact match for my lips so I don't get that white coating that other lippys leave me with. I love that its all natural(or mostly) Its not the most moisturizing but definitely one of the better burts bees lip balms. I put a little aquaphor over this and it lasts all day as a nice substitute for a lip gloss