Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 8/28/2010 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is certainly my favourite lip balm.
It glides on my lips smoothly, leaves them feeling soft for hours, and adds a hint of colour to my lips.

Can't go wrong with this product!

on 8/27/2010 12:26:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

OVERVIEW: Waxy texture, decent smell. It's very moisturizing and I generally apply this every hour. I bought this for indoor use and night-time use because there's no SPF. As I constantly use this, my bottom lip tends to get dried out and flaky. My lip never used to be this flaky when I use Chaptick brand, so I am quite disappointed with the long-term effect of Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil.

INGREDIENTS: 100% natural. There's a lot of oils, such as sunflower oil, coconut oil, castor seed oil, pomegranate seed oil, soybean oil, and canola oil. There's also vitamin E.

PACKAGING: It's your basic and convenient tube packaging with a twist bottom. The twist glides left and right so the product goes up and down smoothly. I've had trouble with other chapsticks in the past in which I couldn't twist the product back down... but Burt's Bees doesn't have that problem!

PRICE: A little under $3 at Walgreens.

I will not repurchase.

on 8/24/2010 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is my general go-to lip balm. It's a bit waxy, but I don't mind that at all. If you don't like waxy lip balms, don't buy it. It's moisturizing, very cheap, and very easy to carry around in my pocket. It's not my favorite, but I do like it and think it is reliable.

on 8/23/2010 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Probably my favorite lip balm for everyday use. It's soft and smooth, doesn't feel waxy or goopy on the lips, but give a nice slip. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering (unlike their Honey lip balm...) and there's no discernible flavor, just plain lip balmy-like. A little pricier than other drugstore brands though. But worth it. :)

on 8/21/2010 9:40:00 PM

This lip balm is pretty good when you first apply it but then it wears off and you have to reapply to your dry lips again. My lips don't feel much softer after wiping it off but it does make really dry lips feel better for a while before it wears off.

on 8/16/2010 8:31:00 PM

This is a really nice lip balm. It's nourishing and moisturizing. The color is very sheer and looks lovely on lips.

on 8/14/2010 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This balm is moisturizing and makes my lips feel really soft. The only thing that I find fault with is that I find myself licking my lips because the balm isen't "moist" and the flavor is kind of mediciney/fruity but not strong. My absolute favorite lip balm is still Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm, BUT this is nice!

Update: I tried putting my Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm on top of this and it works wonderfully! My lips feel moist and they are softer then ever!!

on 8/8/2010 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

my absolute favorite favorite chapstick ever! i haven't tried TOO many chapsticks, but this ones perfect in my mind anyways.

i don't mind the pomegranate-y smell or taste at all. and i think it's nourishing qualities are superb. the only thing is that it is a bit expensive, but it's still worth it. i mean, it's burt's bees! ;D

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product is perfect in every way, you even get used to the taste. The only things that cure my chronically chapped and cracked lips are vaseline and beeswax. I've been trying to avoid petrolatum in lip products. This is awesome. Go buy it!

on 7/24/2010 6:32:00 PM

I have this product and it is good as far as moisturising goes . but i hate the scent to it :( but it is up to your personal likes and dislikes to scents . but if you don't mind the scents then you will be fine ... but personally i don't like it :(

Popular Lip Treatments