December 20, 2014 | 1680 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by VintagePhoto

I like this powder, but i think it's too expensive for what it is. I use this to set my liquid foundation, and it does that perfectly. It also does not break me out, and does not look cakey. Overall, it's just like your average powder that can be duped at a drugstore IMO. I will use mine up, but i will not buy it again. On it's own, it provides light coverage just to even out my skintone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by carissarose

I love the finish of this so much, but I think it's breaking me out. I never EVER break out in big, deep cystic acne but this seems to be doing the trick. My skin is sensitive but my skincare regimen keeps it under control nicely. I really hope this isn't breaking me out, because their blushes make me break out wherever I apply them so I'm worried this is too. If it is I am going to be very disappointed because I do love this powder very much!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2010 7:24:00 AM More reviews by cookies28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to buy MSF in refined or some color that would make my skin have some sort of a glow but I don't know how why I ended up getting this. I use bareminerals mineral veil as a setting powder which I'm very happy with, but I still got this one because .. I dunno. Anyway, the Mac lady put this on me and I was really pleased. I looked really polished and it toned down the blush I had applied earlier which sometimes I do have a problem with looking like a clown. But yah, I want to like it but I really don't because this product makes my face feel like I'm getting ready to fry a damn egg on it. Mac face stuff makes me oily and break out. This hasn't broken me out but I'm sure it will soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Macjunkie702

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder is not made for people with oily skin... Does no justice.. Returned it right away

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by unconventionalbeauty

This powder is perfect for those who want a powder to look like their actual skin and control oil. If you have quite a bit of acne/discolouration/redness, then you will have to use a lot more concealer. But this powder is great for those who have okay skin or perfect to use on an off day when those girls who want a heavier coverage do not feel like using a liquid foundation.
I had Studio Fix Powder and I will never go back, it was way too cakey, accentuated your pores and the coverage made it look as if you had a mask on your face.
I kind of want to take off one lippie because of the price, but I think that it really is worth the price.
This powder is exactley what it says it is; natural.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueen888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I do not understand all the good reviews, this powder makes my pores look huge and horrible. I think it has too much shimmer in it and will accentuate wrinkles and pores. Little bit of shimmer makes my skin glow and too much is very aging, so beware if your skin is not perfect. It is not a bad powder, just not for everyone... I love using Nars powders, they are expensive but do not look powdery and make my skin look flawless and airbrushed.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by aalmu90

This powder is meeh... nothing special. Definitely not worth the 30 something dollars (AUD) i paid for this. Reading some of the reviews on here i expected something BIG, something that regular lower end powders won't be able to offer. I seriously feel this gives me very little coverage when worn alone. I've tried using a big fluffy powder brush and a sponge applicator but didn't notice much difference. I've even tried wearing it over a tinted moisturizer, but felt it added no extra coverage. I feel ripped off ...... Although it did do a nice job at setting my foundation with a matte finish, but then again so did my Rimmel, Lo'real and Maxfactor powders. Yep you probably already guessed, i won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by gennett21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product because it is not a heavy coverage at all. If you use it over your foundation to set it it doesn't really add texture to it it just matte it down some but not much. If you have ok skin you can add concealer and afterwards add this powder and the finish look will look natural and not made up at all. If you are looking for something that gives you a heavier coverage like the studio fix + foundation powder this would not be it, but if your looking for something very light this is it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Where has this been all my life?!!!! It has blown my socks off, and I have been a make-up addict since I was born I swear...and own or have tried almost everything! But this somehow slipped through the cracks until recently.

Okay so I apply it with my MAC 182 buffer brush over my foundation, I have found it really melds into the skin this way. It leaves the skin looking dewy without glitter, more of a beautiful sheen. It doesn't oxidize like other mineral products I have tried and best of all, it doesn't exasserbate the dry spots I have on my skin this time of year!

HG, HG, HG!!!!!! I am currently NC30 for reference...this shade is super neutral, no pink or yellow tone at all, and I have been reading that everyone from NC25-NC42 pick this shade so it's pretty universal!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Nellie4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product. For me it gives good coverage and looks natural, not cakey. I also like the fact (like FocusM mentioned) that you can wear it on its own. I wore it today on top of my moisturiser. Colour wise - I have fair skin and have found the Medium to be a good shade for me.

I can highly recommend.