MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Squalane, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Kaolin, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Yeast Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Lysine, Tocopherol , Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Simethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isostearic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I use this product everyday to set my foundation, or to wear alone, and i LOVE it! it gives my face a flawless finish and lasts all day, the only problem is that you have to make sure you don't rub your face hard if you're wearing a nice coat or shirt cause the powder will wipe off. But other than that, it's a must buy (:

I use a lot of liquid foundation, so it can look a little oilier than i would like. I lightly dust this over, and it makes my skin more matte, but not completely. Just a slight glow to it. It's kind of expensive, but i have used this for a long time and i still have 75% left or more. I will probably buy this again.

on 3/2/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've got an oily T-zone and dry cheeks with under control Rosacea and this is absolutely my everyday go to when I want a light cover that just evens out my skin tone and diffuses any redness. This does not change colour on me, and it doesnít cause my T-zone to become more or less oily throughout the day which other mineral powders Iíve tried do, and it lasts all day too with just a light re-buff after lunch. I can almost count on receiving comments on how healthy my skin looks when I wear this and I just love the fact it feels like I donít have anything on my face, itís so light. Price wise itís a little steep, but it lasts so long that itís actually more cost effective for me than the cheaper brands.

I apply this with either my everyday minerals flat top brush or my MAC 180, which I find give the absolute best result. I would not recommend this foundation/powder if you wanted a full coverage, which is the only reason this doesn't get a 5!

on 2/26/2010 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I like this to set my foundation. It smooth and creamy goes on perfect on. Looks great.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So this is a little tricky. I have heard so many people rave about this but i am pretty undecided. I have never HATED a MAC powder. Possibly a foundation of their but i have always loved their powders!

I like the concept of a mineral pressed powder from MAC. However, it didn't give me very good coverage and i don't even need that much!! It is also very messy to use the Mineralize packaging because the powder gets around the sides and always falls out when you open it. This isn't a REALLY bad powder but it isn't the amazing MAC quality i was expecting. I much prefer Studio Fix or Select Sheer due to their good coverage and clean packaging.

I am glad i bought it a first time to try it out and such but i wouldn't say i would buy it again. If i could do things over, i would have still gotten it that first time because i like trying out MAC items and learning what works for me.

on 2/23/2010 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this product because everyone seemed to be raving about it, so I gave it a go.

I used it as a powder foundation as I don't need that much coverage. At the start of the day it was pretty and glowy, but by the end, I came home to my face looking super oily with redness and tiny whiteheads on my cheeks - and I've never broken out there before.

It's a good powder, but I wouldn't personally recommend it for oily, sensitive skin.

I believe that there are better powders out there - my favourite is the Bourjois compact powder.

I believe the Jojoba oil or bismuth could have irritated my skin.
x

on 2/17/2010 8:07:00 PM

I like this powder, but i think it's too expensive for what it is. I use this to set my liquid foundation, and it does that perfectly. It also does not break me out, and does not look cakey. Overall, it's just like your average powder that can be duped at a drugstore IMO. I will use mine up, but i will not buy it again. On it's own, it provides light coverage just to even out my skintone.

on 2/15/2010 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love the finish of this so much, but I think it's breaking me out. I never EVER break out in big, deep cystic acne but this seems to be doing the trick. My skin is sensitive but my skincare regimen keeps it under control nicely. I really hope this isn't breaking me out, because their blushes make me break out wherever I apply them so I'm worried this is too. If it is I am going to be very disappointed because I do love this powder very much!

on 2/14/2010 7:24:00 AM

I wanted to buy MSF in refined or some color that would make my skin have some sort of a glow but I don't know how why I ended up getting this. I use bareminerals mineral veil as a setting powder which I'm very happy with, but I still got this one because .. I dunno. Anyway, the Mac lady put this on me and I was really pleased. I looked really polished and it toned down the blush I had applied earlier which sometimes I do have a problem with looking like a clown. But yah, I want to like it but I really don't because this product makes my face feel like I'm getting ready to fry a damn egg on it. Mac face stuff makes me oily and break out. This hasn't broken me out but I'm sure it will soon.

on 2/11/2010 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

This powder is not made for people with oily skin... Does no justice.. Returned it right away