MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Squalane, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Kaolin, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Yeast Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Lysine, Tocopherol , Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Simethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isostearic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens

I WAS SO WRONG.

So I bought this powder a couple of months ago, tried it and hated it. I thought it was a complete waste of $30CAD because the finish was cake-y. Only recently did I found out what I was doing wrong and what a gem this product really is.

It all boiled down to my brush. I was using the wrong brush with this product. I was using a dense powder brush--similar to a kabuki. NO NO NO. Just because this is a "mineralize" powder, I thought the proper brush would be the kabuki. I couldn't be more mistaken. One day, I wanted to give this powder another chance and tried to use it as a "setting powder" so I applied it with a normal fluffy powder brush. MAC MSF Natural is sooo gorgeous as a setting powder!! My skin looks glowy, but not oily. It just glows and glows as if my face was gently lit by candlelight. Everyone has been complimenting me on how great my skin looks and it feels great.

if you want to achieve retain the glow of your liquid foundation, this product is for you. Honestly, when I first bought this product I hated it. I thought it did absolutely nothing for me. but when i started comparing it to the loose powders i normally use to set my makeup with and it gives a natural finish just like it says and is so easy to carry around with you. like most mac foundation products however, it tends to make my face become more oily and just worse in condition over time so i will not be repurchasing.

VERDECT: good natural finish on its own and great setting powder for a dewy/glow but not the best for oily skin.

Love this..Wish this came with a mirror.

love this powder this is my new holy grail product, you can use over foundation or alone when in a hurry, it goes on smooth meduim coverage

This is a nice to use as a setting powder over your foundation. You can also use this with just a little concealer on light days. Will last you a long time and is a great product and easy to carry around in your bag.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I use this product everyday to set my foundation, or to wear alone, and i LOVE it! it gives my face a flawless finish and lasts all day, the only problem is that you have to make sure you don't rub your face hard if you're wearing a nice coat or shirt cause the powder will wipe off. But other than that, it's a must buy (:

I use a lot of liquid foundation, so it can look a little oilier than i would like. I lightly dust this over, and it makes my skin more matte, but not completely. Just a slight glow to it. It's kind of expensive, but i have used this for a long time and i still have 75% left or more. I will probably buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've got an oily T-zone and dry cheeks with under control Rosacea and this is absolutely my everyday go to when I want a light cover that just evens out my skin tone and diffuses any redness. This does not change colour on me, and it doesnít cause my T-zone to become more or less oily throughout the day which other mineral powders Iíve tried do, and it lasts all day too with just a light re-buff after lunch. I can almost count on receiving comments on how healthy my skin looks when I wear this and I just love the fact it feels like I donít have anything on my face, itís so light. Price wise itís a little steep, but it lasts so long that itís actually more cost effective for me than the cheaper brands.

I apply this with either my everyday minerals flat top brush or my MAC 180, which I find give the absolute best result. I would not recommend this foundation/powder if you wanted a full coverage, which is the only reason this doesn't get a 5!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I like this to set my foundation. It smooth and creamy goes on perfect on. Looks great.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So this is a little tricky. I have heard so many people rave about this but i am pretty undecided. I have never HATED a MAC powder. Possibly a foundation of their but i have always loved their powders!

I like the concept of a mineral pressed powder from MAC. However, it didn't give me very good coverage and i don't even need that much!! It is also very messy to use the Mineralize packaging because the powder gets around the sides and always falls out when you open it. This isn't a REALLY bad powder but it isn't the amazing MAC quality i was expecting. I much prefer Studio Fix or Select Sheer due to their good coverage and clean packaging.

I am glad i bought it a first time to try it out and such but i wouldn't say i would buy it again. If i could do things over, i would have still gotten it that first time because i like trying out MAC items and learning what works for me.

Recommended for Normal Skin