September 30, 2014 | 1046 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by aalmu90

This powder is meeh... nothing special. Definitely not worth the 30 something dollars (AUD) i paid for this. Reading some of the reviews on here i expected something BIG, something that regular lower end powders won't be able to offer. I seriously feel this gives me very little coverage when worn alone. I've tried using a big fluffy powder brush and a sponge applicator but didn't notice much difference. I've even tried wearing it over a tinted moisturizer, but felt it added no extra coverage. I feel ripped off ...... Although it did do a nice job at setting my foundation with a matte finish, but then again so did my Rimmel, Lo'real and Maxfactor powders. Yep you probably already guessed, i won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by gennett21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product because it is not a heavy coverage at all. If you use it over your foundation to set it it doesn't really add texture to it it just matte it down some but not much. If you have ok skin you can add concealer and afterwards add this powder and the finish look will look natural and not made up at all. If you are looking for something that gives you a heavier coverage like the studio fix + foundation powder this would not be it, but if your looking for something very light this is it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Where has this been all my life?!!!! It has blown my socks off, and I have been a make-up addict since I was born I swear...and own or have tried almost everything! But this somehow slipped through the cracks until recently.

Okay so I apply it with my MAC 182 buffer brush over my foundation, I have found it really melds into the skin this way. It leaves the skin looking dewy without glitter, more of a beautiful sheen. It doesn't oxidize like other mineral products I have tried and best of all, it doesn't exasserbate the dry spots I have on my skin this time of year!

HG, HG, HG!!!!!! I am currently NC30 for reference...this shade is super neutral, no pink or yellow tone at all, and I have been reading that everyone from NC25-NC42 pick this shade so it's pretty universal!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Nellie4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product. For me it gives good coverage and looks natural, not cakey. I also like the fact (like FocusM mentioned) that you can wear it on its own. I wore it today on top of my moisturiser. Colour wise - I have fair skin and have found the Medium to be a good shade for me.

I can highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by FocusM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay I usually tend to think that MAC products are overpriced for what they are, especially here in Canada, but I will definitely make an exception for this stuff. This is by far the best powder I've ever used. It's light, it doesn't clog up my pores and it sets everything beautifully without changing colours.

If I'm in a hurry, I'll dab some concealer on any red spots, and then dust some of this on top, and I'm ready to go.

Definitely a HG product, and dare I say it, ALMOST worth the $30 price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by hellomychristine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

omfg, this stuff is heaven sent! i apply it with my philosophy supernatural brush and use minimal product everyday. i love the coverage it gives me since i never use liquid foundation.. this is the only product that i own that will make me cry if i run out/have discontinued. the price is about right considering the amount of product you are getting compared to that of a blot powder or studio powder. the packaging is cute, i see why they didn't add a mirror.. it would make it HUGE! so i'm currently awaiting my Hello Kitty BP so i can switch it out (: and of course i would def. buy again. idk what my oily skin would do with out it.

p.s. always choose the one a bit lighter than your skin since i realized that in about an hour or so it matches to your actual skin tone (:

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by maserati

I got this product from the CCO and i"m really happy with it. I thought i was only going to use this as a finishing powder but it has really good coverage. I have oily skin, and this keeps the oilys at bay. Can be chalky if over-applied. Would buy again.!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 2:29:00 AM More reviews by ksly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. My skin is oily and acne prone, and this product doesn't break me out, even if I fall asleep in it (yes, I know I shouldn't do that). My skin is so sensitive, I'm used to MAC face products breaking me out but this doesn't. It also absorbs a lot of my oiliness.
When I'm in a rush I just apply some primer and top it with this and I am good to go. I don't like super-heavy coverage, so this is perfect. I want to try it with clinique tinted moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by bohochic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this!!! I like to keep my makeup light, quick and simple and I like to use this alone as my makeup base. I use Select Cover-up concealer (NC30 for reference) blemishes/scars and use this to buff/blend the concealer until it settles seamlessly onto my skin. It works amazingly this way and I honestly don't know how I went so long without it in my makeup arsenal/routine. I use ecotools powder brush (so nice and soft!! but doesn't pick up too much which is ok with me) to apply this all over my face and it makes my face look flawless every time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

There are not enough positive adjectives in the English language for me to express my love for this product. My skin is very oily and it is SO hard for me to find anything that looks good on my skin but won't make me look like an oily mess later on. This powder does very good things for me. It's effortless to apply, just swirl it all over with a kabuki and go. It never looks overly powdery, always looks - well, natural. I've almost finished my first one after months and months of daily use.