November 28, 2014 | 1352 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Body Butter - Brazil Nut

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2004 11:03:00 AM More reviews by kirana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mmm... sooo yummy! On me it smells like caramel and vanilla. It's also a bit milky and nutty and it moisturises my skin beautifully.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2004 1:30:00 PM More reviews by kenya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells great in the tub (like brown sugar), but not so great on me (think warm, maple flavoured yogurt). The pudding-like consistency kind of got on my nerves, although it moiturized my very dry skin quite well. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2004 7:02:00 AM More reviews by ballarat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the things I would take to a desert island with me. Extremely moisturising, absorbs well, doesn´t feel sticky and I love the smell!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2004 5:33:00 PM More reviews by jlaper

One of the best moisturizing cremes that I have ever used. This thick,almondey-nut scented moisturizer absorbs completely into skin leaving behind complete silkiness. I use this after my nightly bath to prevent stretchmarks (I am 7 months pregnant), as well as on my hands and feet during the rough winter months. This is one of my HG products, one I could not live without!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2004 1:12:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Aaah. This butter is so creamy and satisfying. The Cocoa butter one is a little too hard in the container for me, though I love it. This one is has a wonderful creamy texture that melts on. It's perfect for winter-worn or gym-ravaged feet. Just smooth it on and feet instantly feel like silk. Yes, it's greasy, but it's made from nut oil, what do you expect? Grease is the only thing that gets the job done for my flaky feet. Plus, it smells warm and nutty. Must try this if you are a fan of other TBS butters.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 11:16:00 PM More reviews by ClaireLily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful product made with quality ingredients. It's very moisturizing from the brazil nut oil, cocoa butter and shea butter and very pleasant to apply...smooth and creamy. It's very concentrated compared to other creams that have a tiny amount of any butters or oils, so you only need a very little bit. Too much and your skin will feel greasy. The scent is dreamy, soft, discreet and never overpowering on me. To my nose, it smells of caramel and walnuts. It costs 15 € which is more expensive than other creams but I really feel that the price is justified by the use of great ingredients which allow you to apply a very little bit at a time with good results. I think I like the Cocoa butter of the same line a bit more but they are both winter HG moisturizers for me. I've repurchased several times and will as long as TBS makes this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 6:13:00 AM More reviews by falldream24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I could choose one product of which to have a lifetime supply, this would be it. After moving to the northwest (eta: and now back to the northeast), my skin experienced total weather shock. I couldn't find anything that would mend my severly dry skin and stop my legs from itching! This was my savior. After about three applications, I was pretty much back to normal. I use this year-round now. The Nut is my second favorite (after Sesame). Its scent is very non-distinct after application, and I like it that way. There is the slightest sweetness but nothing overwhelmingly strong.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2004 3:33:00 AM More reviews by melami21

one lippie off for the price $18.00 CAD (they raised it), and another for the fact that it doesn't absorb, and is greasy. three lippies for the smell. so rich and warm smelling. almost like caramel, but not overthetop sweet, kind of nutty. it smells different on different people though. sometimes it can smell very caramelly, and on one of my friends it has a nice powdery, warm smell to it. Delicous

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 11:44:00 PM More reviews by JuLieL8508

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loove this stuff. It smells so nice and warm and its so creamy and moisturizing. It melts right into your skin. Pricey yes, worth it, you bet. I try so many butters but always come back to my old friend nut butter and my other old friend cocoa butter :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2004 1:42:00 AM More reviews by playsomevinyl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

the smell of this is so delicious. it reminds me of a bakery. i feel like i'm giving my body a treat everytime i put this on. i also like the big pot it comes in. an absolute luxury!