October 24, 2014 | 1570 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #190 Foundation Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 2:17:00 PM More reviews by aizacity

I wouldn't know what to do if I ever lost this brush. It's the first and only foundation brush I've ever purchased and I don't think I'll ever use anything else. I can't complain about the price because it's worth it, if not more. I'm never going back to sponges. I take really good care of my MAC brushes so this will last me forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2006 9:30:00 PM More reviews by makeupfanatic13

WOW! What an amazing brush! I thought I loved Prescriptive Virtual Skin while applying with my fingers, I never thought I could love it even more using a brush! I actually think it works faster using a brush. It didn't take any amount of time for me to get used to it, and I use less of my foundation now, which is definitely good, because I would run out of Prescriptives VERY fast. I love this brush! And by the way, I have washed it every single day so far, and it still works wonderfully! This is a must have! No streaks, and makes your foundation look less caked, thus making your face look smoother and your pores smalller. You should definitely get this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2006 8:05:00 PM More reviews by swankdizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Retails: $32.00.

This was my first high end foundation brush (purchased in New York! Squee!) and I have used it nearly every day since purchasing *with* frequent washings. It still applies perfectly. Sometimes when I'm in a rush, I'll apply foundation with my fingers but, honestly, when I do, I don't feel as "finished." I've used the SK foundation brush (which, in retrospeck, kind of sucks considering how teeny it was), Beauty Strokes, Essence of Beauty and Lancome. This is definitely my HG brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2006 11:42:00 AM More reviews by AB84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this after doing some christmas work on MAC and watching how the MAs use it to great effect. Love it!! Just wish I could find a MAC foundation to use it with!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2006 10:23:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wonderful brush. I was looking for a great foundation brush..and this was definatly it. It blends very well and has a thinner tip for getting in the corners of my nose and stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2006 1:23:00 PM More reviews by absolutbuffy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

In the past I have always applied foundation with my hands, but I finally broke down and bought this brush - and I'm glad I did. I find that it gives a more even, finished look and I just overall like my foundation a lot more when I use this. I would highly recommend this brush to anyone in the market for a foundation brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2006 5:52:00 PM More reviews by fitnessa

The brush is soft, but it left streaks no matter what I used. I had to blend after using the brush, which made the brush totally unnecessary.

I've heard good things about the Prescriptives foundation brush, but from now I'll stick to cotton buds, sponges, and my hands for applying liquid foundation.

MU toolbox type: waste of money

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 2:33:00 PM More reviews by happybunny888

I have used many foundation brushes in the past and this Mac brush is one of my favourite.The one I have is the SE short brush edition and the bristles is exactly the same size as the normal size, plus they both do the same job. However, I find my travel size more practical to keep in my make up bag for any touching up during the day.The bristles glides on very smooth and creats a flawless look, it leaves no marks lke some foundation brush do, and I also use this to apply my concealer and it goes on perfect.This MAC foundation brush really is one of my favourtite make up item,I cannot live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2006 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Shockadelica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this brush! It makes foundation go on so much better than with sponges and even fingers. I also use less foundation. I wash it each night with Johnson's Baby Shampoo and it cleans up beautifully!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2006 8:26:00 PM More reviews by ralenth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this brush! It applies foundation smoothly and distributes it evenly. It is important to clean it (as well as all other brushes) frequently so that it gives optimal performance. It is definitely a worthwhile investment.