February 1, 2015 | 1286 users online

Moisturizers - CeraVe - Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by ScarletUnknown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Ugh this broke me out so bad. Maybe im allergic but my dermatologist recommend it so i tried it. I found it in walgreens $ 12.00 so i bought one.Which i believe is the retail price. At the time i was on Tazorac for my acne. I broke me out i threw it out and thought nothing of it maybe it was because of the tazorac. I got pulled off the tazorac. I recently went an bought another bottle of this so i tried it for a week and i noticed i was having some sort of reaction. I stopped using it and my skin went back to normal. I know people who use this and love it we are all different. But the formula is good. It needs to be reapplied which i hated. it doesnt leave any residue

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

just got it yesterday so i guess i shudnt really be reviewing yet but i seriously think its amazing. i had been using Merlot's grape moisturizer which i really liked the lightness and texture of, but it was not good enough hydrating and moisturizing for me, dry parts still remained dry but then again i do lik the matte smooth finish. this one's texture is almost the same! less whipped but lik light and not thick at all and so cheap! and it made my skin look amazing this morning, i mix it with my sunscreen and whitening lotion so the feel is dewy but when i applied on my hand to test it, it had a matte smooth finish as well. DEFINITELY grab one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by sushivorous

This is my holy grail moisturizer. I will never use anything else. I use it for not only my face, but my body as well. I have oily/combo skin and my face feels perfectly balanced all day. My mom and sister love it, too. My sister has acne prone skin and this leaves her face moisturized without being greasy, as she uses topical prescriptions that dry her face. I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 12:12:00 PM More reviews by juliehj81

This is the best drugstore moisturizer. I saw a YT video where someone said it was similar to La Mer so thats why I tried it. It is so gentle and glides all over the skin effortlessly. I use it for my face and neck and my skin feels so healthy and plump instead of greasy. You get a very large amount of product (12oz.) for about $9-10 at Walmart or Walgreens. It has not broken me out at all and I have sensitive oily skin. I love this product so much that I want to try there AM and PM versions.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by jarona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My dermatologist recommended this product to me. I've had surgery this past year for skin cancer and as such, have taken steps to really take care of my skin. This moisterizer is unscented--a plus for those who do not want their moisterizer to clash with their daily perfume scent or are prone to headaches from various scents.
It works. It leaves my skin smooth. I use it all over. My face, my neck, my arms and legs.
Another plus--for some reason, when I use moisterizer in the evening before going to bed, my eyes become very irrated. Cerave doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
Another plus II--The price is so right. In the past I've spent mucho bucks on Clinique, and other expensive brands. Cerave can be had at Walmart for a fraction of the price--thus leaving you lots of change to purchase good makeup--*wink, wink*!
Really, this is good stuff!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 4:08:00 AM More reviews by diffrent

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started by using the Cerave cream with peptides last winter. My skin is northern european and very dry, this is my go to face cream for the drier months. When I saw the Cerave lotion, I thought I did not need it, but have been very glad I tried it! I have been using it every night after showering at bedtime all summer. The Bonus is the niacinamide, it not only firmed up my face, but is Fading my tough Age Spots as well, and I can apply it all over my face including eyelids with no burning, or blurriness at all! Sent some to my daughter and she uses it every night, neither of us has had even the slightest breakout.
these products make my face and neck as smooth as babies skin, even after washing it off your skin still feels the silky peptides working. My wrinkles are reduced as well, always a plus!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 3:42:00 AM More reviews by idigdirt

This review is for the cream in the tub...thicker than the bottle. Despite being in a tub which isn't the most sanitary, I do love this. It's a basic cream to be used on face and body. No fragrance which I love. It soaks in and feels very moisturized without being a grease pit. I recently have been adding a drop or two of EVOO to my dallop of Cerave on my face, neck and chest area. It makes my skin glow without being oily. I only use this at night because it is a bit heavy. I believe I could use it for daytime also if I didn't want an SPF and used a lesser amount. I have break out issues and this does not irritate my skin. It's cheap, found at Walgreens. Haven't been able to find it at Target, my go to store. Occasionally Walgreens will have a coupon for this also. Can't beat the price for the quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by SapphireLily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ugh, I really wanted to like this product! Especially since it's recommended by dermatologists. My skin never works with products recommended by dermatologists: Cetaphil, Aveeno, Neutrogena and now this. Go figure. My skin is very sensitive, clog-prone and acne-prone, so anything that actually works on my skin could probably work on just about anyone's. This did not. When my skin doesn't like something, it does one of two things: 1) Break out almost immediately or within a few days. 2) Does not break out and slowly gets congested with blackheads or clogged pores. I usually prefer number 1 over 2, because clogged pores are so much harder to get rid of! This did a number 2 on me, literally. However I can use this as a body lotion, therefore I gave it 2 lippies instead of 1.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by lalovelyj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

decent basic moisturizer. ! noncomodegenic, fragrance free, doesn't irritate my skin. I use this for my eye area and neck.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by mplsgal10

As some of the other reviewers have said, I really REALLY wanted to love this lotion. I gave it the good ol' college try and it continued to break my skin out with huge cystic acne bumps. And I mean huge. I couldn't leave the house without makeup on. Every day I wore it I would come home from work with one or two more blemishes (to put it nicely). Two days after I stopped using it my skin started to heal. I have just started using Neutrogena Healthy Skin with spf 15 and it, so far, has not broken me out and seems to be clearing my skin up. I'll review that lotion after wearing it for a couple weeks...you can never be too sure with acne-prone skin.