CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion

Water Purified, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Behentrimonium Methosulfate/Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20 and Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

I really like it. Doesn't break me out and doesn't make me oily! YEAH!
It's a really good product but a little to heavy for me. It enlarged my pores and clogged them. So... I mean I have to say that I don't like it that much. But it's nice..ish.

on 10/31/2010 8:08:00 AM

During the harshest winter months, I prefer the CeraVe Cream in the tub. But this lotion is what I use Spring - Fall. It would still be great in the winter, but the cream just really saves my skin from our -20 something temperatures. The lotion goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. It never feels greasy or coated like many other lotions can leave your skin feeling (i.e. Vaseline lotions). I used to love Curel (and it is still good), but CeraVe has replaced it as my go to lotion. If you haven't found a good lotion...try one or both of the CeraVes. You won't be sorry.

on 10/23/2010 11:45:00 AM

I absolutely love this lotion. Got it on the account of great reviews here on MUA and havenít regretted it yet. Iíve used both this lotion and cream (during winter) and it most definitely makes a difference in my skin care. I have dry sensitive skin that canít tolerate very many things. I find CeraVe to be mild and calming. No redness using this product, unlike very many other lotions I have tried in the past. It has been a part of my skin care regimen for over a year now, and I plan on repurchasing again (though I donít see that happening any time soon as it lasts forever!). Great value for the money; very inexpensive.

on 10/13/2010 9:10:00 PM

This is not a facial moisturizer, it is for the body. Best lotion I have ever used. Moisturizes without leaving a greasy or sticky feeling. I have even mixed in a spritz of perfume to make it scented. I have been through many bottles and will continue to do so. Try it!

on 10/12/2010 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I can't use this on my face. As much as I want to love it, it gives me small whiteheads. I purchased the 12 oz. bottle over a year ago after hearing raves and it broke me out then. I had it tossed in a drawer since I used it occasionally on my body and in my quest for a night time moisturizer recently, I decided to try this out again. I only applied it to my "smile" lines (where I never break out) and alas, have been cropping whiteheads in that area. I love everything else about it, though. No fragrance, and its a light lotion... perfect for my sensitive skin. I'll continue to use it on my feet, legs, and preggy belly and will likely repurchase just for these purposes.

on 10/11/2010 12:17:00 PM

I cannot say enough good things about this lotion. I actually picked it up at a Walgreen's without reading reviews because I was in a pinch at the time. CeraVe has become my all purpose moisturizer as it doesn't clog pores and keeps my skin perfectly hydrated without being too oily. I mix it with Alba's Mineral Sunscreen during the day and use it as my night time moisturizer - it works like a charm post-chemical peel as well. One bottle lasts FOREVER - I think it took me 6 months to go through a bottle that cost $11.

on 10/9/2010 5:01:00 PM

This product stung my face the first time I used it. I thought it was just coincidental. I kept trying to use it because the derm recommended it. Each night, it stung like crazy. After a week my skin peeled and flaked. I pulled out my cosmetic ingredient dictionaries and found that the most likely culprit is Behentrimonium compounds. When I stopped using this, all symptoms stopped. Just a word to the wise!

on 10/4/2010 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is an overall great basic moisturizer. Works well, gives a nice finish, has peptides and hyaluronic acid that work well with and nourish the skin. Its highley reccomended by my dermatologist.

The only possible downside is that it had a rather different texture, and must set in before putting on makeup, unless yours mixes with it. Hate that it doesnt have a pump and I have to pick up the bottle everytime, this is unsanitary too. But it is actually pretty cheap if you take into consideration the size.

on 9/17/2010 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've found this is the best moisturizer for me. Most make me greasy and breakout. This does neither. My skin soaks it up and is soft afterwards. The only thing that is a slight letdown is there is no SPF in it.

on 9/16/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I cannot live without this product.

Its the best all over moisturizer out there. I use this to either layer under my SPF moisturizer when my skin is really dry and flaky (mostly just on cheeks)or alone at night after a treatment mask/scrub or sometimes over BP. I use it under my eyes to in the morning cause it seems to "plump" things up. I also pat it on over my RetinA at night or use it to buffer the RetinA when my skin is feeling particularly dry or sensitive. It's awesome. Has never broken me out. Doesn't sting, either, even on cracked skin.

Only thing, if your oily, this will make you more oily. So don't use it during the day on oily skin or your make up will slide right off. Never put this on my nose during the day. Makes it super oily.

Price is not bad, either. Bout $14-16. Goes a long way, so lasts long time.

Also, my Derm has this by every sink in the office.