CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion

Water Purified, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Behentrimonium Methosulfate/Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20 and Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

on 1/22/2011 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My nighttime moisturizer. I slick this on every night after I wash and anytime after I do a clay mast. Doesn't break out my sensative, oily, acne prone skin. Comes in a giant bottle with a pump. Can find it at Walgreens. I like the pump because it's easy to control how much you get out of it, and it's super fast.

Good solid moisturizer.

on 1/22/2011 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hands down, the best body lotion I've ever tried. Not sticky, greasy or slippery. Doesn't leave a film. Somehow, it just sinks into the skin and leaves it smooth, without residue.

One of my parents' doctors recommended this as a moisturizer. I'm glad I found it at their house! It is beyond compare as a body lotion (which I usually hate because they leave a film on the skin).

I've never used it on my face. It seems like it would probably be OK, though -- it's super basic, but also amazing.

Anyway, a must-have for dry winter skin!!

on 1/20/2011 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use retin-A and I have very dry flaky skin that breaks out all the time and is very acne-prone. I purchased this lotion at CVS and the first use i fell in love! Never again will i go back to Clean & Clear! This is hands down better than any moisturizer out there. Period. Go buy it if u want great, vibrant skin. Honestly, my doctor reccomended it and im glad i went out and bout it, it cost less than 13 dollars and it has been a real life saver. I'm thankful :)

on 1/17/2011 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The best lotion I've ever used on my face. I have extremely acne-prone skin that also gets regular chemical peels to control comedones. That, plus the salicylic acid face wash I use can really dry out my skin. AND I'm almost 36 so I need a night moisturizer. I used a friend's bottle of CeraVe one night and bought my own the next day. I've never used a face lotion without getting blackheads and this stuff works GREAT. My skin feels balanced and soft and I wake up looking "reset". It is my Holy Grail night time product.

on 1/11/2011 4:20:00 PM

I love this product and find it to be a far superior alternative to Cetaphil lotion. It absorbs very quickly, hydrates wonderfully, leaves no greasy residue, and is very affordable for a 12 oz bottle. I love that it contains ceramides and hyalauronic acid. My skin is very dry and fussy as I am a Retin-A user, and the CeraVe lotion has made a huge difference for me. I would highly recommend it :)

on 1/10/2011 9:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Good moisturizer for sensitive skin or skin that breaks out easily. It is a good moisturizer for summer, however, a little light for the winter.

on 1/5/2011 6:15:00 PM

Just to let everyone know, the PM version of CeraVe lotion contains a nearly identical ingredient list to this, the 'plain' moisturizing lotion. I have and use both, and I've just compared the ingredients on my two bottles. There are only a couple of discrepancies; the products are very nearly identical like I said. The regular lotion comes in a much larger bottle, compared to the PM which is in a smaller bottle for about $1 less. I'm going to purchase the moisturizing lotion (non-PM version) exclusively from now on, having discovered this, because it is obviously a huge difference in terms of quantity for the price. Anyway, now that that's out of the way, this lotion is simply excellent. I've been using it on my face and body (also use the cream in the winter months – fantastic) for about a year now, and my skin has never felt so soft and smooth, or looked so healthy and glowing. It's just an amazing, no-frills, effective, affordable moisturizer. I don't know if I'll ever be able to find another lotion or cream that tops it, to be honest. I love the consistency, it's not greasy at all, and my skin seems to absorb it almost immediately, leaving me touchable and silky (as opposed to slippery and sticky). I love it beyond words.

on 1/3/2011 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Best face lotion I have tried. My derm recommended this to me after using Retin A and spironolactone, and my face was getting really dry during the Wisconsin winter. It sinks in really well, and really fast. It doesn't leave any weird feel to my skin, unlike a lot of lotions. There is no smell, and it doesn't clog my pores. It's not so moisturizing that it makes me oily, it just balances my skin perfectly. I cannot imagine a lotion that would work better. The only thing I wish it had was an SPF(and I do realize they make this with an SPF, but I was not a fan of that particular lotion).

on 12/19/2010 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff. It was recommended to me at Murad's clinic after Retinol was drying my face up. Instead of pushing their own products, the Dermatologist told me to use this stuff. It's got great moisture without being heavy. I also use it on my hands because there's no tacky film leftover.

I wish there was SPF in it, and while they have released an SPF version, it's not exactly the same.

on 12/19/2010 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Ok, I tried using this on my face because I know some of you ladies love it. #1, even though I'm combo skin it did nothing to moisturize my drier winter face. #2 within 3 applications of this I noticed tons of blackheads and clogged pores. I'm sure this was the culprit because I was almost blackhead, whitehead free when I started this lotion. I started to look at the ingredients and sure enough, pore cloggers. So I'm using this for my body now and like it for that purpose only whihc is why I'm giving it a 4.

Body lotion=Excellent for moisture retention especially if you layer body oil underneath..I got dry and itchy skin.

Update: Face lotion-Major Pore clogger for me. I now only use it on my body. This gave me serious blackheads, I rarely get those!!!