CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion

Water Purified, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Behentrimonium Methosulfate/Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20 and Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

on 10/4/2010 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is an overall great basic moisturizer. Works well, gives a nice finish, has peptides and hyaluronic acid that work well with and nourish the skin. Its highley reccomended by my dermatologist.

The only possible downside is that it had a rather different texture, and must set in before putting on makeup, unless yours mixes with it. Hate that it doesnt have a pump and I have to pick up the bottle everytime, this is unsanitary too. But it is actually pretty cheap if you take into consideration the size.

on 9/17/2010 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've found this is the best moisturizer for me. Most make me greasy and breakout. This does neither. My skin soaks it up and is soft afterwards. The only thing that is a slight letdown is there is no SPF in it.

on 9/16/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I cannot live without this product.

Its the best all over moisturizer out there. I use this to either layer under my SPF moisturizer when my skin is really dry and flaky (mostly just on cheeks)or alone at night after a treatment mask/scrub or sometimes over BP. I use it under my eyes to in the morning cause it seems to "plump" things up. I also pat it on over my RetinA at night or use it to buffer the RetinA when my skin is feeling particularly dry or sensitive. It's awesome. Has never broken me out. Doesn't sting, either, even on cracked skin.

Only thing, if your oily, this will make you more oily. So don't use it during the day on oily skin or your make up will slide right off. Never put this on my nose during the day. Makes it super oily.

Price is not bad, either. Bout $14-16. Goes a long way, so lasts long time.

Also, my Derm has this by every sink in the office.

on 9/14/2010 7:44:00 PM

perfect for combo skin.
the lotion is easily absorbed, and it seems to last a long time too. i do not use a lot, i use around 2 pea sizes to cover my entire face.

loving the Cerave line so far :)

on 9/13/2010 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a pretty good moisturizer. It's very light and non-oily. I use it morning and night after all of my active ingredients (Vit c, glycolic acid, Retin A). It has never irritated my skin or caused me to break out. I'm VERY acne prone, by the way. If I skip a day of glycolic acid or retin a, I break out. Anyway, the formulation is great! It has the same components of the lipid bilayer of skin cells, so it really does repair damaged skin. I find it works very well on my skin when it gets irritated. It has definately replaced Cetaphil for me.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Ugh this broke me out so bad. Maybe im allergic but my dermatologist recommend it so i tried it. I found it in walgreens $ 12.00 so i bought one.Which i believe is the retail price. At the time i was on Tazorac for my acne. I broke me out i threw it out and thought nothing of it maybe it was because of the tazorac. I got pulled off the tazorac. I recently went an bought another bottle of this so i tried it for a week and i noticed i was having some sort of reaction. I stopped using it and my skin went back to normal. I know people who use this and love it we are all different. But the formula is good. It needs to be reapplied which i hated. it doesnt leave any residue

on 9/3/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

just got it yesterday so i guess i shudnt really be reviewing yet but i seriously think its amazing. i had been using Merlot's grape moisturizer which i really liked the lightness and texture of, but it was not good enough hydrating and moisturizing for me, dry parts still remained dry but then again i do lik the matte smooth finish. this one's texture is almost the same! less whipped but lik light and not thick at all and so cheap! and it made my skin look amazing this morning, i mix it with my sunscreen and whitening lotion so the feel is dewy but when i applied on my hand to test it, it had a matte smooth finish as well. DEFINITELY grab one!

on 8/29/2010 3:16:00 PM

This is my holy grail moisturizer. I will never use anything else. I use it for not only my face, but my body as well. I have oily/combo skin and my face feels perfectly balanced all day. My mom and sister love it, too. My sister has acne prone skin and this leaves her face moisturized without being greasy, as she uses topical prescriptions that dry her face. I highly recommend this!

on 8/28/2010 12:12:00 PM

This is the best drugstore moisturizer. I saw a YT video where someone said it was similar to La Mer so thats why I tried it. It is so gentle and glides all over the skin effortlessly. I use it for my face and neck and my skin feels so healthy and plump instead of greasy. You get a very large amount of product (12oz.) for about $9-10 at Walmart or Walgreens. It has not broken me out at all and I have sensitive oily skin. I love this product so much that I want to try there AM and PM versions.

on 8/25/2010 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My dermatologist recommended this product to me. I've had surgery this past year for skin cancer and as such, have taken steps to really take care of my skin. This moisterizer is unscented--a plus for those who do not want their moisterizer to clash with their daily perfume scent or are prone to headaches from various scents.
It works. It leaves my skin smooth. I use it all over. My face, my neck, my arms and legs.
Another plus--for some reason, when I use moisterizer in the evening before going to bed, my eyes become very irrated. Cerave doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
Another plus II--The price is so right. In the past I've spent mucho bucks on Clinique, and other expensive brands. Cerave can be had at Walmart for a fraction of the price--thus leaving you lots of change to purchase good makeup--*wink, wink*!
Really, this is good stuff!