September 22, 2014 | 1028 users online

Moisturizers - CeraVe - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by LAURANRENAE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this moisturizer, but it didn't do anything for me. I get more moisture out of my Olay beauty fluid. :( Makes for a great leg aftershave though...no stinging or burning!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by kalihi1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After rave reviews by my co-worker, I decided to purchase this lotion. My co-worker brought the lotion to work one day and I tried it and my hand felt really soft and the lotion absorbed pretty fast. During lunch, we decided to take a ride to Wal-Mart and see if they carried CeraVe and they did. It was on the bottom shelf in the skincare/face section. I picked it up and went to the register, for some reason, the bar code would not scan, so the cashier asked his manager to come over to do a price check and I guess the manager was too busy to do a price check and said, "price it for $2.00". I was like WHAT, this stuff costs $12.00. I was like SCORE! So I went home and used it for about a week and noticed that it started to actually dry out my skin. My skin felt like I never put any moisturizer on, I had to reapply and reapply. For the normal cost of this lotion, you would think it would be pretty good. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me, but at least I only paid $2.00 for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 4:27:00 AM More reviews by dapich

I love this product. It does an excellent job moisturizing my entire body without that greasy feeling. I also use it on my six year old son who suffers from eczema and it seems to work well for him though Eucering Calming Crreme is my top choice for him. I don't use this product for my face as I have the cerave pm also. This has become my HG all over moisturizer as I always have soft moisturized skin guaranteed.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by jlualwayyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this product on my face excluding my Tzone because my tzone is extremely oily. This helps my dry cheeks and doesnt seem to break me out on my cheeks but when i did apply it on my forehead it made me extremely oily and gave me few little white heads

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by philosophin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Sadly, this just doesn't work for me. I bought it to help moisturize my rosacea-prone skin. My red rosacea patches are quite dry and this simply doesn't work. On the plus side, the texture is nice, a little goes a long way, and it doesn't irritate sensitive skin. *edit 6-22-10* I could be wrong, but I think there may be something in this that breaks me out. I've heard people say that about Cerave PM (a completely different product, but the same brand).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by becca_anne38

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started PanOxyl bar face wash 1 month ago, in the first week your skin literally dries out, cracks, sheds, it's torturous! So I tried this- WOW! Best lotion ever, never felt anything so smooth, hydrating, NONoily!, and lasts all day. it just makes my skin luminous, it literally fills in the lines, cracks of dryness. and you only need a very little of it! no breakouts, love the pump, it's great

i used to use the Cetaphil moisturizer, and that product is very greasy and just icky compared to CeraVe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was recommended to me by my dermatologist because I was experiencing dry skin with my aggressive acne treatments. I love this moisturizer! It feels like a luxury moisturizer for cheap. I got a fer samples from my doctor and was scared to know how much a bottle of it would cost. Boy was I shocked when she told me I could get it from CVS. and i was even more suprised when I saw the price. It works great as a daytime moisturizer, however I have noticed that my face still drys out in the winter months. My dermatologist gave me a sample of Ceravae PM, which I love also! I look forward to using the combination of both moisturizers-as soon as I can find a CVS that carries the PM version. No luck so far. I highly recommend CeraVae!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2010 1:28:00 AM More reviews by jazmatazz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this as an am/pm moisturizer and in the mornings apply prior to SPF. I started Accutane a week ago and need a very good moisturizer. This is under $14 at Walmart and it moisturizes well without feeling greasy. No scent either.

I prefer this over the Cetaphil lotion with has a greasy residue feeling to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2010 5:38:00 AM More reviews by sweetiegracie

I really wanted to like this moisturizer....
but it made me break out.
Moisturizes great though. If only it didn't break me out...
Strange, because it makes my skin feel super soft but gradually clogs my pores...
I was getting pimples in places where I never did before and it took me a while to track down the culprit. But alas it was indeed CeraVe...
Paula Begoun ranks this highly on her list so as long as you are not prone to acne, it should work great for you.
I use Cetaphil now, which is a bit greasier but doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by GPD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently bought the HUGE tub of this stuff for my desk at work. I am constantly washing my hands and needed a lotion that had no scent and sunk in quickly. This fits the bill. This is AWESOME! My face also tends to be very dry (particularly in winter), so this is very nice to have at my desk. So now whenever I wash my hands, I scurry back to my desk and apply some of the Cerave to my hands then pat the excess lotion left over on my hands gently on my dry spots (cheeks, sides of nose, chin). I can't live with out this stuff now! I think I'm going to need the Cerave and Cerave PM for home use!