July 31, 2014 | 1704 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 10:25:00 PM More reviews by trintinwin

I've been using this for a couple years and it never fails to take off all of my makeup and always makes my skin feel very clean and fresh. I like the consistency and it lathers up very well for a single pump of the product. I do recommend the mild version over the oily skin version because that one can leave your skin slightly tight and dry if you use it daily.It is safe to use several times daily followed by a light moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by deliah008

I like well enough to rebuy, but have to say it's not my HG. It is cheap (compared to Bliss and Ren) and it does work. It sometimes can be a little drying, but I've found that using this before I extract blackheads makes the extraction much easier.

Follow up with a moisturizer immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by ooohsparkles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love it. surpisngly less drying than the extra mild bar. works well for my sensitive breakout prone skin. gentle no frills cleanser (which i've learned is best for when i use topical acne meds. -tazorac, bha)

use this morning and/or night depending on when i take my shower (which is where i keep it)
love it. i have a small sample tube that has lasted me awhile ... you only need a little bit! will repurchase full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by PCarrie84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a great face cleanser, doesnt have all the BS in it, a couple extracts like cucumber, and it cleans very well without stripping skins oils, but also foams easily. I usually buy it in the deluxe size around the holidays, it'll last forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by PeachyB

I bought this as apart of a kit, for dry/combination skin. I used the system until it ran out, but was really disappointed with the results. The liquid soap was not "mild" as was written, and it really dried out my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by pollackj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as part of a travel kit (cleanser, toner, and moisturizer) and found the cleanser to be very drying for my normal/combination skin. When I left it on my face a little too long once, my face felt like it was on fire and was red for an hour. If I don't apply the moisturizer on immediately afterward, my skin is becomes very dry and tight.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 11:17:00 AM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I got a tube of this with my last Clinique GWP, so I took it with me on my week-long vacation to Morocco, rather than buying a travel-sized face wash.

I had never used the liquid facial soap before, only the bar soap version, so was curious to see how the cleansing factor compared. I liked the bar soap a lot, but found it annoying to use, so switched to a liquid soap (currently using Purpose.)

Anyway, this is a clear liquid, and it lathers up quite well. However, although I have combo skin, this left me feeling a big taut and dry. At first, I thought I used too much and tried using less, but it was the same effect. Also, it didn't really remove residual makeup that well, so I found after the week, I was left with lots of clogged pore and actually had to go get a facial at the spa.

Overall, I do applaud Clinique for its efforts at portability and packaging, but I think I would stick with the bar soap if I were to use a cleanser from them, as it seems ot clean better. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2008 2:25:00 AM More reviews by candy_hunter

I have found the perfect cleanser for my dehydrated combination skin type! Just one pump of this cleanser lathers easily, rinses right off, and leaves my face feeling soft, clean, but not dry at all. I have used this every morning for two weeks, and my face has been looking great!

*UPDATE* This product actually doesn't clean very well turns out. Try Dermalogica's special cleansing gel instead, cleans better but still gentle like this one!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I like the way this cleanser lathers up and rinses off with no problem. I've tried this version and the oily version, and they both make my skin feel dry afterwards. The smell is very light and pleasant. Negative: I kept my bottle in the shower, and water got inside. Overall, this cleanser makes me think of a detergent for some reason and that's not good. :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 12:12:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

Did not love this at all it is a detergent cleanser and does remove makeup well, but i didn't like the feel of it and it did dry out my skin and didn't leave ym skin feeling lovely and clean at all. Will not purchase again. Made me break out a little as well.