April 24, 2014 | 1930 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by maytham

i had allergy reaction after using for three day. tiny spots, dry skin,and redness around cheeks area.not sure if it's the cleanser or the toner,but most prolly it's the cleanser.
not worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2008 6:36:00 PM More reviews by utopiancity

No breakouts for me, but it's not the "wow cleanser". Clinique makes better ones, and Kiehl's makes better ones as well. This one is just okay.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by megbenoit

This soap broke my skin out SUPER BAD!!! OMG, I had bumps everywhere and it took almost a week to clear up. It only took a little bit of the product to wash my face so now I have an almost full bottle and I cant use it. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2008 2:57:00 AM More reviews by sayakka

i wish that i like the product..cost me $22 cad and now im using it to wash my hands and hair. don't waste ur money on this there are better ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 9:51:00 AM More reviews by azaleadeez

When I think of soap on my face, I picture a very drying after effect. But this ''soap'' is surprisingly gentle on the skin. Love that it lathers well and prevents my skin from breaking out. The bottle lasts very long too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 2:08:00 PM More reviews by beetee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only use this in the morning. I like the way it cleans without making my skin feel tight. I always follow it with the 7 Day Scrub and then hop in the shower to rinse it off. My skin really responds to this and stays clear and smooth. But I never use it in the evening. Instead I use Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm followed by a wash with Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel. It's funny but for some reason if I use this Liquid Facial Soap after the Take The Day Off my face doesn't feel clean. I have combo skin with a very oily T-zone for a woman of my age. I'm prone to clogged pores and even though it's taken years - I'm pleased I've found a routine that works for me no matter how quirky and fussy it seems.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2008 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ohiopirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Overall this is not a bad cleanser, just way overpriced for what it does. It does not completely remove makeup nor is it even meant to. If you check out clinque's website or talk to a SA, this is supposed to be used after a makeup remover. Also since its part of the 3 step system, it does not rinse completely. It's meant to be followed by their toner. There are far better cleansers out there especially at the drugstore which will take off all your makeup and rinse cleanly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by iloveMnMs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is definitely nothing special. I got this as a sample. I'm not sure how they can call it "mild" as I found it very drying to my skin. The scent is terrible. Maybe I should call it the "odor". Also, this may seem silly, but since it is a completely colorless, clear liquid, it really throws me off. I didn't have problems with it rinsing clean, though, it left no residue. I only used it once and tossed it so I can't comment on it breaking me out or clogging pores. Yuck!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 1:56:00 PM More reviews by lamanley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried many cleansers throughout my lifetime and I haven't found one that measures up to this product. I use this everyday and not once have I found my skin to be tight or irritated. Great product for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by aoinokana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like(: really good for sensitive, acne-prone skin.
i have the worst skin ever. bunch of scars & whiteheads. not the prettiest. apart from me being at a age where acne is slowly starting to desolve, this product does a excellent job helping it~ i recommand!

mhm. oh and i used to have suuper oily skin. still do but its bit of a combonation now. but yeah. if it helps~ <3

and reason why i wouldnt buy the product again is well the skin gets immune to it~ so its good to change after one use and depending on the season you should use diffrent cleansers.