Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Polysorbate 20, Peg-16 Soy Sterol, Citric Acid, Feverfew Extract, Soybean Protein, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Sarcosine, Potassium Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Coco Pg-Dimonium Chloride, Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have only been using this product for a week, but I really like it. I switched from the Aveeno Clear Complexion wash because I wanted to tone down the acne products for winter. This is a very good cleanser so far- it makes my skin soft and doesn't strip all the good oils, and it makes it feel clean. I think it's really calmed down a few larger breakouts. I'm surprised that people say this is harsh because it's the exact opposite for me- really gentle and moisturizing. I only need a touch of moisturizer when I'm done and I also use topical acne products. I believe I'll be sticking with this Aveeno product for awhile if it keeps working like it does now. Perhaps some people have the wrong skin type for it but it works great for me.

I buy this because it is sulfate free.That will be good for skin.
It is gentle,never dry my face after cleansing.And I like the "no smell" feeling.
Nice cleanser~~~

I'm giving it 4 lippies for my husband who likes it a lot. It's very gentle (both of us have sensitive skin) and not drying and leaves a comfortable layer after rinsing. My husband says his skin feels clean after using this but I'm not sure if it's really clean. I guess I want to feel squeaky clean like after using Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant :-p

I'll probably repurchase this for him when it's gone.

Should've listened to the reviews... I don't even have dry skin and this cleanser really dried the heck out of my face. It felt really nice on the face while washing, soft and foamy. The scent was kinda weird though, even though it's supposed to be unscented. After rinsing, my face got really tight and my cheeks started peeling. Not very calming at all.

I purchased this after having a horrendous allergic reaction to another skin care product (my skin keeps getting more sensitive, it's strange). I really like it -- it feels so nice in the morning. I haven't had any problems with breakouts, and this does seem to reduce redness a little. It's not a miracle product, but I've certainly used worse. I love the soft foam.

This is a great basic cleanser, it helped with removing redness and did not cause any breakouts. Honestly this is one of the only foaming cleansers that I have used that did not make me dry out, trust me my skin gets really dry real easy.

My skin gets oily or dry real quick, this was a good skin cleanser that balanced that out. It felt gentle on my skin, did not irritate my skin one bit.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am back in skincare freefall again after a bad sunscreen reaction this summer. My chin started festering like crazy and everything was oily and dry from RetinA. Usually I irradiate myself with oil control products, but I picked this up instead and went back to Differin for a while. It's gentle enough, and when followed by a light moisturizer nothing feels tight. Not overtly moisturizing itself, this is just a non-harsh cleanser. It brought my skin out of reactive mode before the end of wedding season, that's what counts. My boyfriend's gigantic extended family has annoyingly good skin; at every wedding reception I could just see them worrying about me polluting the grandchildren with my bad genes, unhealthy lifestyle and impure thoughts. At least that will keep the marriage pressure off of US for a while.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this face wash! I have very sensitive, acne-prone skin. Since this winter, I have struggled with dryness and irritation on my face. This cleanser does not irritate my skin and it actually helps. I have been using it for about 2 months and I have seen a reduction in dryness and redness. I highly recommend the whole ultra-calming line.

Love the ease of the pump bottle and this product was better than some--it didn't leave my sensitive skin feeling red and painful like some cleansing products--but my skin did feel dry afterward. It's a no-go for me.

Another disappointing product from Aveeno. The last time I'll buy anything made by them. This burns my skins (I have rosacea) and made it dry, even in summer.