April 18, 2014 | 1375 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole ULTRA [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Cammyb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a woman of color and my shade is Suede 2. I love this foundation.It matches my complexion extremely well and it gives medium to full coverage. It looks natural, blends well, and has a very smooth consistency. Its pricey but I use it in moderation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. When I tried the fairest tone in the store, which is Porcelaine 010 here in Mexico, I wasn't sure if was right for me. Finally I decided to buy it and I am so glad I did! It makes my skin look pretty for hours, I feel like it gives a new radiance to my face. Plus, it doesn't make my face oily and doesn't accentuate my pores like other foundations.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by exoticorchid

I purchased this product as it was on sale, I usually use Lancome's Adaptive but wondered if this would be better. I was WRONG. I have combination skin, so I thought this would suit at least my oily T zone but I feel like it just sits on the skin, with a slightly chalky look. I don't like the way it feels on my skin either, quite tight. It's hard to get off again, and shows up any flakies. This is not right for me, despite getting a perfect colour match and a really good price! Perhaps this only suits oily skin with no areas of dry at all.... oh well, back to adaptive..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by GV5513

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Ivoire 2 (c) and have been wearing it for about a week. It has a little yellow, but not as much as other brands, and suits my pinkish complexion very well. I have very oily skin and this has worn very well. I still have to blot but this is as good, or better, than any other foundation in that regard. It has very good staying power but is still light and natural looking - goes on smoothly and dries to a soft matte, but not too matte, finish. Doesn't settle into lines - in fact, doesn't even settle into creases. I would definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by shocker99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First let me say I like that the foundation is a pump. I have skin issues so I try to get as many cosmetics where I'm not required to use the same sponge over and over. I like that this is light and lasts most of the day. i.e. limited reapplication. Yippee! I apply this with 3 dots on my forehead, 3 dots across the cheek, three down the nose, three across the chin and lip. Thin I use the a brush with a head similar to the Nars Botan brush. I know that's not what this brush is meant for but it blends my foundation perfectly. No streaks or lines. No make up mask! My foundation matches my skin perfectly. I tan occasionally so when I get darker i just add a light dusting of bronzer and I'm g-o-o-d to go!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by aelgif

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've only tested this once so far, so am just reviewing my immediate impressions of this foundation. So far I am impressed! It is not something I would have thought to try based on the description: full coverage, long wearing. However, I'm very glad I did because when applied with a light hand the texture looks exactly like my real skin. This can be used as a light coverage foundation by dotting a small amount onto the skin at a time, then blending out quickly. When applied in this manner it evens out my skintone in the same way a TM would (but without the added greasiness), and does not highlight or sink into my pores. I would describe this as a smooth, candle-lit matte finish.
    The lightest shade available in Australia (010 Beige Porcelaine) matches my skin tone perfectly and for that reason I'd considering purchasing this in full size.
    UPDATE: Changed rating to 3 stars. I've since found a foundation with a better color-match and texture for my skin - Giorgio Armani's Lasting Silk UV Foundation in #4. Also, I need to emphasize Teint Idole will not impart a smooth finish if you have even the slightest amount of dryness in your skin, so please keep that in mind if you are considering purchasing it. Hope this helps!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by robinv616

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had read great things about this product so I figured I would give it a try even though I was very happy with makeup forever face and body foundation. The first time I went in to get this product I had a makeup girl help me find the right color, it looked good in the store. Later on that week went to a family function, and later saw pictures of myself, and my face looked very chalky and ghostlike. EMBARRASSING!
    I go back and have the makeup girl help find a better match. The girl said it's very common for this foundation to look funny in pics because of whatever they use to make it long lasting. She also said that it is very hard to get a good match with this foundation and most people need to come back multiple times. Found a better match but I still find it very cakelike, it comes off on all of my clothes...even see it on my kids cheeks after I kiss them! I expected better from a Lancome product and I will be returning to makeup forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by KDilallo

After reading the reviews here, I thought this was going to be a great foundation. I am a PPP with an oily t-zone and sensitive skin. I have a hard time finding a foundation that doesn't turn orange on me, give me cystic acne, or streak and wear off halfway through the day. This foundation was a little different in that it didn't streak, however, it was very thick on my skin, and it highlighted all of my large pores and fine lines. The color that the SA picked out for me also did not look right on me, and yes, I did turn slightly orange. I ended up returning the product today.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by honeybunny6

This is the best foundation EVER! It goes on smoothly, and provides great buildable coverage. If you apply a couple of layers any acne scars etc are covered, but it doesn't look heavy or cakey. It just evens out skin-tone and blends away flaws perfectly. Plus it lasts all day! It gives a very natural finish. My skin broke out badly recently after a few days of using Rimmel Lasting Finish (avoid!) and this has covered the spots and definitely not added any new ones. Great for skin that breaks out easily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a small and very cute sample bottle of this some months ago, and i really like everything about it exept that im not sure of the match. The sample i have is in beige diaphane, and it is a tiny bit to dark/tan for me. The other lighter shades was too light and wrong for my skintone. I think this will work better in summer, and if i use a selftanner the rest of the year. One lippie of for the lack of a colormatch for my fair-medium nordic complection.