July 29, 2014 | 1557 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Club

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2007 11:59:00 PM More reviews by rihannsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was pretty skeptical when the clerk paired this one up with Vex and Steamy for me. I found some colors I liked, and Steamy happened to be one of them.

In the pot, it looks dark green, but on my crease it turns dark brown. That makes it more versatile for me, since I have a hard time finding a brown I really like to use in the crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by mondomango

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this shadow! Great blendability and the color is so versatile when I pair it with other shadows. I usually use it for making a smoky eye. I comes out to be a blackish color with a jade green shimmer with kind of a hint of red shimmer. Its quite dark, but never harsh looking. Its really nice when you blend it well over the lid then use NARS' night breed as a liner! Perfect nighttime look for me! I'm an NW20, green eyes light brn hair for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2007 10:44:00 AM More reviews by kittypuppy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm convinced this shadow is the secret to amazing smokey eye looks. It blends sooo smoothly and is really great to work with, and looks so cool both in the pan and on lids. It can seem like a strange color and hard to pair with other shadows, but honestly it can be used with almost any green, blue, black, or grey, and probably a lot of purples too. A great, unique, versatile color. Looks amazing for simple smokey looks as liner all around the eye, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2007 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Tushka_BeLLa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous! And so so versatile!
Love this with a light blending of Shroom layered over, black kohl and Diorshow for a daytime look.
For night I do a look a MAC MUA showed me for a wedding ... Retrospeck blended with Club and then Steamy in a vertical line down the middle of my lid ... blend all together and voila! I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Rshif554

I LOVE this eyeshadow! I was a little skeptical about it from looking at in the pan, but applied it's really nice! You can easily pull this off with browns, blues, or greens. I use it a lot with browns to make a smoky eye, but not too super dark. It works daytime and nighttime - I use it on almost a daily basis. It looks mostly brown on me (NC25), but if applied right it can look more greenish. This also works as a cool eyeliner when foiled. Would definately repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2007 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Kandinsky

For reference: NC30, yellow-neutral, Asian. Brunette/brown eyes.

Club is amazing. I have this in the Holiday 2006 Smoked Eyes palette, and once I run out, I will re-buy. In the pan, Club appears to be a cool brown with green duochrome, but once on, Club is a deep brown with gorgeous shimmer. The duochrome doesn't show up on me too much but provides enough complexity to set Club apart from other deep shimmery browns. A favorite smokey eye combo is with Vanilla pigment on browbone, Coco pigment on lid and up to "crease" and Club blended around the eye. (I don't have a crease so I just apply eyeshadow to the top of my eyeball, where I can feel the indentation of my eye socket.) This combination is beautiful, and Club provides the "smoke" factor without using grey or black.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2007 10:59:00 PM More reviews by AlexisAdella

This is an awesome product! I have dark brown eyes, but I'm really pale. This makes a SEXy smokey eye, and moxed with Black Tied as a lower liner, this is a godsend. I'm addicted to makeup and this is a color so unique no one should be without! Flashes green/brown when you move. I wore this when I was interviewed for the news around Christmas time and I couldn't help but think I looked so glam when I replayed it! Sexy Sexy! Worth every penny. Physicians Formula used to make a powder shadow much like this but lighter brown almost gold-green. Can't find that anymore though. Guess I gotta splurge on MAC's Green-Brown pigment. Seriously do a search on these products in the Pictures section, you'll be lemming for them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2007 6:24:00 PM More reviews by didi23

I like this shadow but I don't love it I guess because it stands out on my skin tone MAC NW45 I guess that's why it's called club. Its somewhat a metallic brownish green. Very cool for a night on the town. I guess I wouldn't repurchase bacause I don't reach for it often.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by glitternglitzy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to use this color and it showed up so well on my skin. It had a beautiful duochrome intensitiy with browns, blues and reds. Now, however, it looks literally like mud on my eyes. Does nothing for me at all. I can't figure out why it used to look so great, now it looks like crud.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2007 12:01:00 PM More reviews by abbybaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this multi facted color! This is a green/blue/brown eyeshadow and all three colors show up on my lid. I use this at the crease with a good primer underneath.